• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"What did you take from her?" Maddy asked. Hunter frowned. "He killed her..it's a long story we will tell you when you come through the door." She opened the door.
Akane lowers her bow and walks up to Maddy. "Go on. Through the door you go before The Silencer comes in and tries to assassinate you. Heh heh."

"We should get out of here." Margaret said "Like... now."

"Sorry... Makoto has mine." He said with a shrug. "Long story. We're trying to get it back."

"Understood." He replied back

"Right Bats. Carry on." The cop said as he continued chewing.
Batman took it back to his batcave and started to analyze the tobacco. Brand, age, other important info.

"Sorry... Makoto has mine." He said with a shrug. "Long story. We're trying to get it back."

the drone came back to them."yeah I know" she said as she started driving. She sent the video to Peter once it saved on her phone. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Akane lowers her bow and walks up to Maddy. "Go on. Through the door you go before The Silencer comes in and tries to assassinate you. Heh heh."
"I'm not scared of you." She growled. Hunter looked at maddy. "I know you're mad. Now come on. " maddy didn't say anything. She just growled.

"Then stop bothering me" she replied

"I'm not scared of you." She growled. Hunter looked at maddy. "I know you're mad. Now come on. " maddy didn't say anything. She just growled.
"I'm sure we'll meet again....very soon." Akane says. She takes a step back and blows a kiss at them before shooting through a different window and exiting the diner.

the drone came back to them."yeah I know" she said as she started driving. She sent the video to Peter once it saved on her phone. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"I'm a little scared. Doesn't help that I'm a cat." She said.
Peter checked his phone. He sighed. "Not now." He said. He dialed up Joey's phone. Dragunov Dragunov
"We're sorry, this number no longer exists. Please check the number and try again." the machine said.
Batman took it back to his batcave and started to analyze the tobacco. Brand, age, other important info.
The brand was Jameson and Son's chewing tobacco, British import. Popular in London and been around for over 200 years. He also found a fingerprint on the casing.

"We're sorry, this number no longer exists. Please check the number and try again." the machine said.

The brand was Jameson and Son's chewing tobacco, British import. Popular in London and been around for over 200 years. He also found a fingerprint on the casing.
(man how come Peter never got this far in investigating stuff?) Peter sighed. He called Tony and had him start trying to find a way to contact Makato.

He ran the prints.

"I'm sure we'll meet again....very soon." Akane says. She takes a step back and blows a kiss at them before shooting through a different window and exiting the diner.
"Come on." Hunter said and they went through the door. Appearing in hunter's apartment. Janus closed the door making it vanish.

"It's ok." She drove back home.

(man how come Peter never got this far in investigating stuff?) Peter sighed. He called Tony and had him start trying to find a way to contact Makato.

He ran the prints.
Tony then remembered James was also in the Avengers tower

The prints belonged to Edward Forstheway... but he died over a hundred years ago after he suffocated in a London Chimney.
"It's ok." She drove back home.
"Think he's chasing us?" Margaret asked
"What do you think you have that I could want?"
"Uh... well... if it ain't money or power... my guess is... love?" He asked.

The prints belonged to Edward Forstheway... but he died over a hundred years ago after he suffocated in a London Chimney.

"Interesting..." Batman said.

"I certainly hope your not offering yours" she replied

"I don't know maybe?" She said as she was driving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back