• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"his girlfriend? " she said shocked. "He was dating someone before he broke up with me.."
"That's our guess." She replied as she flipped the picture to reveal another picture of Sae Takahashi "We suspect she's involved along with that vampire World Eater."

"That's our guess." She replied as she flipped the picture to reveal another picture of Sae Takahashi "We suspect she's involved along with that vampire World Eater."
Maddy sighed. "Well as long as he's happy.." she stands up. "I shouldn't be involved in this.."

Maddy sighed. "Well as long as he's happy.." she stands up. "I shouldn't be involved in this.."
"Shouldn't be involved? Maddy, you're a HERO! And we suspect that this man is responsible for several political assassinations and acts of lethal vigilantism within the past 5 months. He went off the grid after the symbiote and now we have suspicions he is leaking highly classified United States documents to Latveria! The nation ruled by Victor Von Doom! We need your help... we need the heroes help. We have reason to believe he is involved with something known only as Genesis. The only clue we have of them is something called the Phoenix Project."

"Shouldn't be involved? Maddy, you're a HERO! And we suspect that this man is responsible for several political assassinations and acts of lethal vigilantism within the past 5 months. He went off the grid after the symbiote and now we have suspicions he is leaking highly classified United States documents to Latveria! The nation ruled by Victor Von Doom! We need your help... we need the heroes help. We have reason to believe he is involved with something known only as Genesis. The only clue we have of them is something called the Phoenix Project."
"I know im a hero but there are other heroes..ones who don't have as personal of a relationship to him. " she said.

"I know im a hero but there are other heroes..ones who don't have as personal of a relationship to him. " she said.
She sat in silence for a moment until "OH MY GOD!" She said "You're his fiance! Oh we don't have any proof those two are dating at all in any way shape or form! We just know they are working together but a lot of us just say they're dating for fun! We keep forgetting he was planning on marrying you." She replied rather quickly "I didn't mean to break your heart or anything. I was just making a jest."

She sat in silence for a moment until "OH MY GOD!" She said "You're his fiance! Oh we don't have any proof those two are dating at all in any way shape or form! We just know they are working together but a lot of us just say they're dating for fun! We keep forgetting he was planning on marrying you." She replied rather quickly "I didn't mean to break your heart or anything. I was just making a jest."
"I'm his ex fiance now... " she sighed before sitting back down. She looked at the ground. "He only broke up with me hours ago...I figured it would happen but it still hurts."

"I'm his ex fiance now... " she sighed before sitting back down. She looked at the ground. "He only broke up with me hours ago...I figured it would happen but it still hurts."
"Oh... oh no..." Margaret sat there in silence for a minute "It's getting late... hey I know it sounds odd but would you be kind enough to sleep here for the night? I don't feel comfortable on my own. I feel like my life is in danger."

" I spoke will gradius and allustra. " she said. "They told me how you killed your ex. To get the hellbow."
"Gradius....telling half-assed stories again like the salesman he is." Tyson says as he forces himself to sit up. "I'm sorry. I should've told you sooner, but that's not the reason I killed her. I was afraid you'd think I'd want to kill you if you found out, so I never mentioned it. Honestly, there are parts of my life that I'm still trying to piece together."

"Oh... oh no..." Margaret sat there in silence for a minute "It's getting late... hey I know it sounds odd but would you be kind enough to sleep here for the night? I don't feel comfortable on my own. I feel like my life is in danger."
Maddy pets her. "Yeah I can do that."

"Gradius....telling half-assed stories again like the salesman he is." Tyson says as he forces himself to sit up. "I'm sorry. I should've told you sooner, but that's not the reason I killed her. I was afraid you'd think I'd want to kill you if you found out, so I never mentioned it. Honestly, there are parts of my life that I'm still trying to piece together."
"Well yeah thats what I thought." She said. "I met her..and said he now has the hellbow.."

"Thanks, there's some food in the fridge if you're hungry." She said as she laid down on the couch. She closed her eyes with a yawn and went to sleep.
"okay. Sleep well." She said. She looked at her phone and looked through the pictures she had of her and Joey together.

"Protect the people in the notebook." She turned to the page. "I took your place pretty much"
"You took my place, but your task is different than what mine was. However, the note I got did mention a 'she', and if you went to the place I was supposed to go to, then Akane was who I was supposed to meet. I wonder." He looks at his bracelet and sees that two of the three lights are on. "So it did count favorably. Good." He looks at the notebook and points out the pictures of Hunter and her family. "....he changed that too. From what I've been able to piece together so far, my third task was supposed to start once I kidnapped one of you and brought you to some secret location. However, I doubt I still have that task anymore, so I must have something else now." Tyson looks at Hunter. "Did you get a Death Rule as well?"

"You took my place, but your task is different than what mine was. However, the note I got did mention a 'she', and if you went to the place I was supposed to go to, then Akane was who I was supposed to meet. I wonder." He looks at his bracelet and sees that two of the three lights are on. "So it did count favorably. Good." He looks at the notebook and points out the pictures of Hunter and her family. "....he changed that too. From what I've been able to piece together so far, my third task was supposed to start once I kidnapped one of you and brought you to some secret location. However, I doubt I still have that task anymore, so I must have something else now." Tyson looks at Hunter. "Did you get a Death Rule as well?"
"Yes I can't use weapons in front of citizens" she said

(Kitty cat)

Makoto woke up. "What a day." He said as he walked to the front door.

The next day came and Margaret yawned. She looked at Maddy to see if she was awake.

Eclipse was laying on the floor in her human form, as she had rolled off the couch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back