• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Anything that isn't a part of your body." He answered. "People with powers and/or people well-known as heroes or villains, like Batman for example, do not count as civilians. So using weapons around them won't break the rule as long as they're the only ones around."
"Okay got it." She nods

Margaret stopped at a window "Zel" She said as the window disappeared and she stepped through "We should be safe here." The apartment looked nice, there were some pans and food on the floor half cooked "We should clean up though."

Makoto fell asleep
She entered and looked around. "So is this your place?" She asked. She starting picking up the pans and food from off the ground. Tossing the food into a neat by garbage can

She entered and looked around. "So is this your place?" She asked. She starting picking up the pans and food from off the ground. Tossing the food into a neat by garbage can
"I think so..." She said "My memories were partially wiped for some reason." She hopped onto the counter "I don't remember my last name."

"Okay got it." She nods
"Best of luck." He said as he turns away. "As a gift for participating, I'll tell you this. Tyson's Death Rule prevented him from telling you about my game. Unfortunately for him, you still managed to get here." He walks away and disappears in the crowd.

"Best of luck." He said as he turns away. "As a gift for participating, I'll tell you this. Tyson's Death Rule prevented him from telling you about my game. Unfortunately for him, you still managed to get here." He walks away and disappears in the crowd.
"Wait..does this mean he will die since I found out!" She shouted.

"Wait..does this mean he will die since I found out!" She shouted.
"You're here and he's not. What do you think that means? If I were you, I'd be getting ready to protect those targets, unless you want to die along with them." He laughs and the laughter fades as he leaves.

Margaret stared at the badge "No... I am a shield agent... I think... I was working on a case... I was brought in due to my knowledge in magic."
"OK so shield should have a record of you then." She said. "Maybe we can see what your last case was"

"Oh." She pulls out the file. "Guess you took your work home with you" she sits down on the floor and opens the file.
There was a photo of Joey with one note "We have reason to believe Makoto Takanuchi may be responsible for the New Crusade and the data breach at SHIELD. Investigate him." Margaret looked at the photo "Yeah... he's part of my investigation."

There was a photo of Joey with one note "We have reason to believe Makoto Takanuchi may be responsible for the New Crusade and the data breach at SHIELD. Investigate him." Margaret looked at the photo "Yeah... he's part of my investigation."
She sighed. "Of course he is.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back