• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Then who is going to kill them" she asked putting on the bracelet.
"Your opponents of course." He said. "Since you're not Tyson, your objectives are different. Originally, his final task was going to involve kidnapping one of the people whose pictures were on the last page of the notebook I gave him. However, since you can't kidnap yourself, your objective is to protect the other four. If just a single one of them dies, so do you. While you are not allowed to kill the attackers, they are also prohibited from killing you specifically during this challenge. You have an eight hour grace period to rest and prepare yourself. If you can successfully protect them for 12 hours, return to this place with ONE of them, and your first of three tasks will be completed. Now, I'm sure your reasoning for being here is different from Tyson's, so why did you come here? What is it that you seek to gain from my game?"

"Your opponents of course." He said. "Since you're not Tyson, your objectives are different. Originally, his final task was going to involve kidnapping one of the people whose pictures were on the last page of the notebook I gave him. However, since you can't kidnap yourself, your objective is to protect the other four. If just a single one of them dies, so do you. While you are not allowed to kill the attackers, they are also prohibited from killing you specifically during this challenge. You have an eight hour grace period to rest and prepare yourself. If you can successfully protect them for 12 hours, return to this place with ONE of them, and your first of three tasks will be completed. Now, I'm sure your reasoning for being here is different from Tyson's, so why did you come here? What is it that you seek to gain from my game?"
"I just wanted to know if he was hiding anything from me" she said

"I just wanted to know if he was hiding anything from me" she said
"Then that shall be your prize. Win my game, and I'll tell you whatever he may or may not be hiding from you." He said. "Before I go, would you like for me to explain the rules to my game now that you're a contestant? They're fairly simple, so I'll try to keep it short and sweet."

"Then that shall be your prize. Win my game, and I'll tell you whatever he may or may not be hiding from you." He said. "Before I go, would you like for me to explain the rules to my game now that you're a contestant? They're fairly simple, so I'll try to keep it short and sweet."
Hunter nods. "Explain the rules please"

Hunter nods. "Explain the rules please"
The man folds his arms.
"Alright, they are as follows. Your main objective is to successfully complete three tasks given to you by yours truly. In this particular game, other people are playing as well. Some are competing for the same prize. Others are after different rewards. Regardless, your tasks may involve working with and/or against some of these contestants. You are allowed to fail at any of the tasks, but there's usually a price to pay for doing so. Once you have completed your third task, your bracelet will come off, and you are free to receive your prize."

He points at the bracelet. "Speaking of, there are three ways to remove that bracelet. You win, you die, or you quit. If you quit the game without winning, then you will receive a severe penalty. It won't be your death, but it'll almost certainly be the death of someone close to you. Attacking me during the game also results in a penalty, causing the bracelet to activate and put your mind and body through tremendous pain. Finally, there is the Death Rule. Each player has one thing that they are not allowed to do during the game. If you break that rule, your bracelet will turn completely black and kill you."

The man folds his arms.
"Alright, they are as follows. Your main objective is to successfully complete three tasks given to you by yours truly. In this particular game, other people are playing as well. Some are competing for the same prize. Others are after different rewards. Regardless, your tasks may involve working with and/or against some of these contestants. You are allowed to fail at any of the tasks, but there's usually a price to pay for doing so. Once you have completed your third task, your bracelet will come off, and you are free to receive your prize."

He points at the bracelet. "Speaking of, there are three ways to remove that bracelet. You win, you die, or you quit. If you quit the game without winning, then you will receive a severe penalty. It won't be your death, but it'll almost certainly be the death of someone close to you. Attacking me during the game also results in a penalty, causing the bracelet to activate and put your mind and body through tremendous pain. Finally, there is the Death Rule. Each player has one thing that they are not allowed to do during the game. If you break that rule, your bracelet will turn completely black and kill you."
She nods "okay so what is my death rule?"

"And your definition of weapon?" She asked trying to find a loophole.
"Anything that isn't a part of your body." He answered. "People with powers and/or people well-known as heroes or villains, like Batman for example, do not count as civilians. So using weapons around them won't break the rule as long as they're the only ones around."

"Okay. I'll try." She said. Even with her flexibility, it was still difficult for her to maneuver her body enough for her hand to land. Fortunately, she succeeds and takes a deep breath. "Got it."
(Good morning ladies, shall we continue?)

Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"nice job eris" Diana smiled and spun the spinner. "Allyson right foot blue" Allyson tried getting her foot on blue and slipped. "I'm out" she got off the mat. Diana spun it again. "Jenny right hand red."

"nice job eris" Diana smiled and spun the spinner. "Allyson right foot blue" Allyson tried getting her foot on blue and slipped. "I'm out" she got off the mat. Diana spun it again. "Jenny right hand red."

Jenny could barely reach, since she still had a childs body, but managed to get her finger on the color "ok..... This is starting to hurt"

"A hotel?" She said following. "Okay we'll keep following your instincts then."
"Yeah... Up the fire escape." She said as she began climbing up the fire escape. She kicked the ladder allowing it to fall for Maddy.
(Why not? Mephisto used black heart to trigger Eclipse's long dormant human emotions)(and besides, didn't we plan for that to happen?)
(Just checking. Been a bit busy past few days.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back