• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Makoto walked over to her to shake her awake "Hey, it's morning." He said

Margaret began shaking Maddy to wake her up "Hey, I can't cook with these frying pans on my own." She said

She slowly woke up, but her demeanor was drastically different "good morning handsome" she giggled

She slowly woke up, but her demeanor was drastically different "good morning handsome" she giggled
He tilted his head in confusion "Alrighty then... look, I gotta get going, I have a meeting to get to." He said "Did you want something to eat? I can cook a quick breakfast if need be."
She wakes up. "I'm up..give me a second."
"Sorry." She said as she looked at the phone "Looking at a movie huh? Well you should avoid looking at your phone before bed, it's not good for your eyes."

He tilted his head in confusion "Alrighty then... look, I gotta get going, I have a meeting to get to." He said "Did you want something to eat? I can cook a quick breakfast if need be."

"Sorry." She said as she looked at the phone "Looking at a movie huh? Well you should avoid looking at your phone before bed, it's not good for your eyes."

"Breakfast sounds good" she replied as her demeanor returned to normal, without knowing what just happened

"No just looking at photos" she put her phone in her pocket. "What do you want to eat?"

"Just open a can of tuna and pour me some milk. Help yourself to anything you want." She said

"Alright then." He immediately opened a portal "How about my place?"

"Very well" she replied and checked herself before following him through

"Just open a can of tuna and pour me some milk. Help yourself to anything you want." She said

"Alright then." He immediately opened a portal "How about my place?"
"Okay." She yawned getting out the tuna and milk for Margaret. She sets them on the ground and just grabs an apple.

"Okay." She yawned getting out the tuna and milk for Margaret. She sets them on the ground and just grabs an apple.
Margaret immediately starts eating "So... where are the other heroes?" She asked
"Very well" she replied and checked herself before following him through
They appeared in a luxury penthouse. Makoto walked over to the kitchen and immediately began cooking.

Margaret immediately starts eating "So... where are the other heroes?" She asked

They appeared in a luxury penthouse. Makoto walked over to the kitchen and immediately began cooking.

She took a seat on the designer couch in the penthouse

In a few minutes, he appeared with two plates of eggs, bacon, sausage and chocolate chip pancakes "Bon appetit." He said as he put the plates on the table "Coffee or orange juice?"

"Which one is the best for... spying?" She asked

She shrugged

In a few minutes, he appeared with two plates of eggs, bacon, sausage and chocolate chip pancakes "Bon appetit." He said as he put the plates on the table "Coffee or orange juice?"

"Which one is the best for... spying?" She asked
"Maybe Eris" she suggested." She can make illusion barriers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back