• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Peter gave the gun to someone who could actually use it. Jeremy caught the gun and flew into the air. James felt the silver colored ring call to him. To put it on.

Maddy looked at Joey. "Joey...I don't want to hurt you."
Peter slipped on the blue lantern ring. "Absolutely not." He said. "We're going to fight you. Even if it kills us."
Joey cracked his knuckles "Joey is dead. There is only Darkseid."

"That is the plan." Darkseid said. Thanos appeared "Remember the gun Luthor gave you, we only need one shot... we have six."
"Maddy's right!" Both of the Erises say at once. "The real Joey's in there somewhere, and were gonna bring him back out and take down Darkseid!" They run on each side of Darkseid and wrap around him, locking their hands around each others arms to try and hold him in one spot. "Give us a hug!"
Considering there was two of them, her allies could piece together that during the moments that Eris stared down Darkseid before attacking, she secretly made an illusion dome and has been distracting him with her attacks and theatrics. The actual Eris is lurking in the shadows, waiting for the opportunity to sneak in and steal one of if not both of the stones Darkseid has.

Last edited:
"Maddy's right!" Both of the Erises say at once. "The real Joey's in there somewhere, and were gonna bring him back out and take down Darkseid!" They run on each side of Darkseid and wrap around him, locking their hands around each others arms to try and hold him in one spot. "Give us a hug!"
Considering there was two of them, her allies could piece together that during the moments that Eris stared down Darkseid before attacking, she secretly made an illusion dome and has been distracting him with her attacks and theatrics.
Peter gave the gun to someone who could actually use it. Jeremy caught the gun and flew into the air. James felt the silver colored ring call to him. To put it on.
"you have to be there somewhere" she said
"All will kneel before Darkseid." Joey said as several portals opened up. They spat out corpses of Joey and each one rose up. Seven corpses in total "Surrender now and Darkseid will give you a merciful death." He said. James looked at the silver ring and put it in his pocket "Time and place... now isn't the time." He said as he tapped his watch. With nanotech his suit emerged. Darkseid immediately threw a punch at Eris. "Nuisance."

"All will kneel before Darkseid." Joey said as several portals opened up. They spat out corpses of Joey and each one rose up. Seven corpses in total "Surrender now and Darkseid will give you a merciful death." He said. James looked at the silver ring and put it in his pocket "Time and place... now isn't the time." He said as he tapped his watch. With nanotech his suit emerged. Darkseid immediately threw a punch at Eris. "Nuisance."
"Wow I have never met a more self absorbed villain than you. And I've fought Doctor Doom." Peter said as he trapped one of the corpses in blue web.

Considering there was two of them, her allies could piece together that during the moments that Eris stared down Darkseid before attacking, she secretly made an illusion dome and has been distracting him with her attacks and theatrics. The actual Eris is lurking in the shadows, waiting for the opportunity to sneak in and steal one of if not both of the stones Darkseid has.
"you'll have to make us surrender" Maddy said. She ran to the corpse and punched it hard to send it to the ground. She was heading towards Joey. She thought he had to be there somewhere.

The punch connects on one of the doppelgangers and she explodes into rose petals. The other looks shocked. "Okay, you hit hard, but that won't stop us!" She yells as she tries to jump on him and punch his face. Meanwhile, the actual Eris, still using the dome's powers to cloak herself, tries to take advantage of the commotion and attempts to pick pocket the stones from Darkseid.

"Wow I have never met a more self absorbed villain than you. And I've fought Doctor Doom." Peter said as he trapped one of the corpses in blue web.
The portals were still open. He could probably throw one back into the portal.
"you'll have to make us surrender" Maddy said. She ran to the corpse and punched it hard to send it to the ground. She was heading towards Joey. She thought he had to be there somewhere.
The corpse turned to dust
The punch connects on one of the doppelgangers and she explodes into rose petals. The other looks shocked. "Okay, you hit hard, but that won't stop us!" She yells as she tries to jump on him and punch his face. Meanwhile, the actual Eris, still using the dome's powers to cloak herself, tries to take advantage of the commotion and attempts to pick pocket the stones from Darkseid.
The stones were in his hands. But when the rose petals exploded, he dropped the time stone. "INSOLENT WELP!" Thanos smiled as he knew the plan as well.

The stones were in his hands. But when the rose petals exploded, he dropped the time stone. "INSOLENT WELP!" Thanos smiled as he knew the plan as well.
He shot two blue weblines and tried to throw two corpses through.

Maddy got over to Joey. She took his hand. "Joey please.."

While the fake Eris continues to distract and frustrate Darkseid, the real one catches the time stone and runs back to Thanos. She hands him the stone.
"One down, one to go."

He shot two blue weblines and tried to throw two corpses through.
The portals closed
Maddy got over to Joey. She took his hand. "Joey please.."
Joey's hand was cold. He had no pulse of any kind. He was dead.
While the fake Eris continues to distract and frustrate Darkseid, the real one catches the time stone and runs back to Thanos. She hands him the stone.
"One down, one to go."
"All I needed." Thanos said as he clenched his fist and froze Darkseid in time. He walked over and took the Space stone "All back together again."

Once he froze Darkseid. Joey's body went completely limp and collapsed. The corpses that appeared turned to dust and the portals closed. Darkseid broke out of the time lock and punched Thanos so hard, the guantlet fell off of his hand. "I GROW TIRED OF THIS GAME!" The parademons immediately gathered behind Darkseid. "You will all perish." A parademon flew after the guantlet. Joey laid on the floor completely dead.

The portals closed

"All I needed." Thanos said as he clenched his fist and froze Darkseid in time. He walked over and took the Space stone "All back together again."

Once he froze Darkseid. Joey's body went completely limp and collapsed. The corpses that appeared turned to dust and the portals closed. Darkseid broke out of the time lock and punched Thanos so hard, the guantlet fell off of his hand. "I GROW TIRED OF THIS GAME!" The parademons immediately gathered behind Darkseid. "You will all perish." A parademon flew after the guantlet. Joey laid on the floor completely dead.
Peter webbed the gauntlet to him and grabbed it. He didn't put it in and instead flew towards Thanos. "Am I really about to give the mad titan this thing? Yeah I am."

The portals closed

Eris sees the parademons and gets rid of her illusion plane. She hides for a few seconds and then conjures a snowglobe. The temperature starts to drop as snow starts falling.

Eris sees the parademons and gets rid of her illusion plane. She hides for a few seconds and then conjures a snowglobe. The temperature starts to drop as snow starts falling.
They took out alien looking guns and opened fire on Eris.
Peter webbed the gauntlet to him and grabbed it. He didn't put it in and instead flew towards Thanos. "Am I really about to give the mad titan this thing? Yeah I am."
A parademon shoots the gauntlet out of Peter's hands and it slides away a few feet.

They took out alien looking guns and opened fire on Eris.

A parademon shoots the gauntlet out of Peter's hands and it slides away a few feet.
His Spider-Sense tingled and he dodged the shot. He created a bubble shield around himself as he flew to Thanos. Jeremy was keeping low. He was sneaking around staying out is sight. He was had to shoot Darksied if they wanted to win.

His Spider-Sense tingled and he dodged the shot. He created a bubble shield around himself as he flew to Thanos. Jeremy was keeping low. He was sneaking around staying out is sight. He was had to shoot Darksied if they wanted to win.
Darkseid shot his omega beams at the bubble shield with great impact, throwing it very off course.

Darkseid shot his omega beams at the bubble shield with great impact, throwing it very off course.
"Crap crap crap." Peter said holding tightly to the gauntlet. He stuck to the gauntlet with his adhesive fingers so it's be nearly impossible to wrench away.

Jeremy once he was within five feet pointed the gun at Darksied and fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back