• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

he immediately began squeezing.

The ring dodged the webline and went faster than Peter could keep up. It shot out like a bullet and was getting close to Joey.

Darkseid used Maddy as a shield to stop the two bullets.

They immediately began digging through the snow to get to her.
"STOP THAT RING!" He yelled.

"Shit!" Jeremy sped at top speed. He heard Peter's plea. But he made a choice to save Maddy instead. He caught the bullets he had just fired and then grabbed Maddy and ran off at extreme speed. She could take the G's if not she could definitely heal from them. Musicnotes Musicnotes

Someone grabbed her arm from under the snow and pulled her out. It was Venom. He looked at Darksied. "We will help you fight!"

The ring dodged the webline and went faster than Peter could keep up. It shot out like a bullet and was getting close to Joey.

When he pulled her out, her body had turned into snow. She looks at Venom and smiles. "Excellent!" She draws in the snow around her and grows into her snow giant form. "Now it's my turn to shoot." She holds her hand out and fires ice shards at the parademons.

"Shit!" Jeremy sped at top speed. He heard Peter's plea. But he made a choice to save Maddy instead. He caught the bullets he had just fired and then grabbed Maddy and ran off at extreme speed. She could take the G's if not she could definitely heal from them. Musicnotes Musicnotes
Maddy turned back to human as Jeremy grabbed her, her body automatically healing itself

Maddy turned back to human as Jeremy grabbed her, her body automatically healing itself
As she healed she saw a strange sight. Green Goblin, Kraven, Electro, Doc Ock, Red Skull and all manner of supervillains. "Don't fret heroes. We're here to help." Green Goblin said. "Yes it doesn't do anything for us to be under that madman's control." Leading them was the master villain himself Doctor Doom. Dragunov Dragunov LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Too late. The ring immediately slipped itself onto Joey's finger.

Darkseid shot his omega beams at Jeremy. They were beginning to catch up to him and Maddy quickly.
When he pulled her out, her body had turned into snow. She looks at Venom and smiles. "Excellent!" She draws in the snow around her and grows into her snow giant form. "Now it's my turn to shoot." She holds her hand out and fires ice shards at the parademons.
Each one got impaled by the ice. They screamed in pain and died. More appeared from portals above. An entire army was beginning to show. "We're gonna need more help." James said "Where are the Guardians of the Galaxy?"

Darkseid shot his omega beams at Jeremy. They were beginning to catch up to him and Maddy quickly.

Each one got impaled by the ice. They screamed in pain and died. More appeared from portals above. An entire army was beginning to show. "We're gonna need more help." James said "Where are the Guardians of the Galaxy?"

As she healed she saw a strange sight. Green Goblin, Kraven, Electro, Doc Ock, Red Skull and all manner of supervillains. "Don't fret heroes. We're here to help." Green Goblin said. "Yes it doesn't do anything for us to be under that madman's control." Leading them was the master villain himself Doctor Doom. Dragunov Dragunov LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"Jeremy watch out" she said

"Well it sounds like at least some of the help is here. That's gotta be good for something. I'll try and hold off these demons until the rest of our reinforcements come." Eris says as she kneels on the ground. She turns her right arm into a gatling gun and fires ice shards at the parademons coming from the portals.

Jeremy jumped over one then double jumped over the other. That k goodness for that little thing from medic. He landed on the ground and fired again. Two shots left if this missed.

"Oh man." Peter flew over to Joey.

(You never called the Guardians you have to tell me these things I'm working between three threads on PM thread and Destiny withy bros)

Jeremy jumped over one then double jumped over the other. That k goodness for that little thing from medic. He landed on the ground and fired again. Two shots left if this missed.

"Oh man." Peter flew over to Joey.

(You never called the Guardians you have to tell me these things I'm working between three threads on PM thread and Destiny withy bros)
"Well it sounds like at least some of the help is here. That's gotta be good for something. I'll try and hold off these demons until the rest of our reinforcements come." Eris says as she kneels on the ground. She turns her right arm into a gatling gun and fires ice shards at the parademons coming from the portals.
"Jeremy watch out" she said
Thanos was regaining consciousness from Darkseid's strike. "Where is the guantlet?" He asked as he looked at James who shrugged. Thanos immediately got into the fight against the parademons. "They won't stop coming!" James shouted "It would've helped had you sent a distress signal. Did you contact the Nova Corps?" Thanos asked. James sighed "Shit... I forgot. What I would give for Hyperion to save us now!"

The omega beams stopped as Darkseid dodged the two bullets. "Such pathetic projectiles will not stop me." He said

The red lantern ring began to glow and Joey stood up. "Peter... been too long. Thought you would've been faster at this." A red lantern appeared before him and he put his fist against it. "With blood and rage crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.... together with our hellish hate... We'll burn you all... THAT IS YOUR FATE!" He shouted before summoning a giant hammer with his red lantern powers and slamming it into a large group of parademons "I'll close the portals. You focus on pinning Darkseid so we can get a good shot. Then we get the gauntlet and undo all this. Personally... I'm getting real fucking sick of apocalypse after apocalypse."

Thanos was regaining consciousness from Darkseid's strike. "Where is the guantlet?" He asked as he looked at James who shrugged. Thanos immediately got into the fight against the parademons. "They won't stop coming!" James shouted "It would've helped had you sent a distress signal. Did you contact the Nova Corps?" Thanos asked. James sighed "Shit... I forgot. What I would give for Hyperion to save us now!"

The omega beams stopped as Darkseid dodged the two bullets. "Such pathetic projectiles will not stop me." He said

The red lantern ring began to glow and Joey stood up. "Peter... been too long. Thought you would've been faster at this." A red lantern appeared before him and he put his fist against it. "With blood and rage crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.... together with our hellish hate... We'll burn you all... THAT IS YOUR FATE!" He shouted before summoning a giant hammer with his red lantern powers and slamming it into a large group of parademons "I'll close the portals. You focus on pinning Darkseid so we can get a good shot. Then we get the gauntlet and undo all this. Personally... I'm getting real fucking sick of apocalypse after apocalypse."
(wasn't hyperion a baddy?) "THANOS!" Peter threw the gauntlet at him. He looked at Joey. "You've got control of that thing right?"

Jeremy sighed. Two shots left. That's fine only one needed to hit. Doom stared at Darksied. He fired an atomic laser beam. "Surrender before the almighty Doom creature."

(wasn't hyperion a baddy?) "THANOS!" Peter threw the gauntlet at him. He looked at Joey. "You've got control of that thing right?"

Jeremy sighed. Two shots left. That's fine only one needed to hit. Doom stared at Darksied. He fired an atomic laser beam. "Surrender before the almighty Doom creature."
(Depends which one.) A parademon grabbed it in the air and began flying up in the sky. It was trying to go back through a portal to Apokolips. Joey looked at Peter and smiled "This thing is fueled by my hatred. They were created by hatred of the Guardians... different guardians... and Darkseid. If anything, I'm surprised Attrocitus isn't here to help us fight him." He then opened a portal and took out a Barrett .50 cal sniper rifle. He aimed it at the Parademon with the guantlet and shot it in the head "Still got it." Joey said as the guantlet fell to the earth.
Darkseid looked at Doom "Kneel before me worthless mortal." He said as he shot his omega beams. The atomic laser beam and omega beams collided in a beam clash that was blindingly bright.

(Depends which one.) A parademon grabbed it in the air and began flying up in the sky. It was trying to go back through a portal to Apokolips. Joey looked at Peter and smiled "This thing is fueled by my hatred. They were created by hatred of the Guardians... different guardians... and Darkseid. If anything, I'm surprised Attrocitus isn't here to help us fight him." He then opened a portal and took out a Barrett .50 cal sniper rifle. He aimed it at the Parademon with the guantlet and shot it in the head "Still got it." Joey said as the guantlet fell to the earth.
Darkseid looked at Doom "Kneel before me worthless mortal." He said as he shot his omega beams. The atomic laser beam and omega beams collided in a beam clash that was blindingly bright.
Peter created sunglasses out of hope. "Never thought I'd fight alongside most of these people least of all Green Goblin and Zoom." He said. While the collision was going on Jeremy chanced another shot.

Venom grabbed the gauntlet with a web and ran with it to Thanos. "Helping you better not come back to bite us."

Eris glances at Joey before going back to focusing on the parademons with her ice-shooting gatling gun. "Joey! You're alive again! Thank goodness!" The gun started taking a toll on her due to her not stopping to cool off, but she ignored it so that she could hold off as many of them as she could.

Peter created sunglasses out of hope. "Never thought I'd fight alongside most of these people least of all Green Goblin and Zoom." He said. While the collision was going on Jeremy chanced another shot.

Venom grabbed the gauntlet with a web and ran with it to Thanos. "Helping you better not come back to bite us."
Maddy smiled seeing Joey, she stood by jeremy. "Try and take another shot." ( lol seems like everyone is becoming lanturns)

Eris glances at Joey before going back to focusing on the parademons with her ice-shooting gatling gun. "Joey! You're alive again! Thank goodness!" The gun started taking a toll on her due to her not stopping to cool off, but she ignored it so that she could hold off as many of them as she could.
Maddy smiled seeing Joey, she stood by jeremy. "Try and take another shot." ( lol seems like everyone is becoming lanturns)

(It kinda is an end of the world situation for everyone to become lanterns. Truth be told... Kinda irked we got so many so quickly but things are getting heated after all.) A portal opened up in Darkseid's wrists. Cutting his hand off and freeing Maddy. Darkseid looked back to find Joey alive "So, my puppet has decided to free himself. No matter. I will give you the gift of a quick death." Joey looked at Darkseid "How calming." He said before flying into Darkseid and taking him into the sky. A portal opened up next to Eris and vomited out a gigantic stockpile of weapons. Perhaps a change of weaponry could assist. Thanos ran over to get the gauntlet only to find the stones are missing "What? They... they must've fallen out." He said

(It kinda is an end of the world situation for everyone to become lanterns. Truth be told... Kinda irked we got so many so quickly but things are getting heated after all.) A portal opened up in Darkseid's wrists. Cutting his hand off and freeing Maddy. Darkseid looked back to find Joey alive "So, my puppet has decided to free himself. No matter. I will give you the gift of a quick death." Joey looked at Darkseid "How calming." He said before flying into Darkseid and taking him into the sky. A portal opened up next to Eris and vomited out a gigantic stockpile of weapons. Perhaps a change of weaponry could assist. Thanos ran over to get the gauntlet only to find the stones are missing "What? They... they must've fallen out." He said
(fallen out? Seriously?)

Eris returns her arm to normal and shrinks back down to her regular size. Her body is no longer made of snow, but now she has an ice wand, an ice tiara, and a snow cape. She uses the wand to make several snow clones of herself. The duplicates start picking up the weapons. "Go my army! Attack!" Eris shouts as her clones go to battle with the parademons.

Last edited:
"Shit!" Jeremy said. He had one shot left he had to make it count. "GUYS! FOCUS ON DARKSIED!" He roared.
Maddy nods. ,",Got it we'll try Jeremy"

Maddy nods. ,",Got it we'll try Jeremy"
Eris returns her arm to normal and shrinks back down to her regular size. Her body is no longer made of snow, but now she has an ice wand, an ice tiara, and a snow cape. She uses the wand to make several snow clones of herself. The duplicates start picking up the weapons. "Go my army! Attack!" Eris shouts as her clones go to battle with the parademons.
"Shit!" Jeremy said. He had one shot left he had to make it count. "GUYS! FOCUS ON DARKSIED!" He roared.
Joey opened a portal and took the gauntlet "We focus on Darkseid first. Then we head to Apokolips and rescue Thanos." He said

Joey opened a portal and took the gauntlet "We focus on Darkseid first. Then we head to Apokolips and rescue Thanos." He said
(just tell me when) Jeremy kept trying to find the opportune moment. That moment where he knew he could make the shot. He's have to get in close. Probably be at point blank range. That's fine. It was job to get in close and get back out even before he had super speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back