• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah I think we are now." She said.
"Hug it out?" Allustra offers.

"No." Tyson replied with an added glare.

"Hmph. Fine. Have it your way, murderers." Allustra said. "I'll just-ahh!"

She suddenly gets shot from behind by a bolt of electricity, temporarily paralyzing her. A muscular man that looks like he's a combination of pirate and cowboy with several tattoos and two electrically charged pistols walks up. He wraps his arm around Allustra's neck and points at Tyson.

"I've been looking for you for a long time, kid. I'll keep it simple. Name's Captain Pakko Lozami. You have a bounty on your head, and I have pockets to fill." He points one of his pistols at Allustra's head. "So you can either come with me willingly, or I blow this girl's brains out and yours too if you still won't cooperate afterwards."

"Hug it out?" Allustra offers.

"No." Tyson replied with an added glare.

"Hmph. Fine. Have it your way, murderers." Allustra said. "I'll just-ahh!"

She suddenly gets shot from behind by a bolt of electricity, temporarily paralyzing her. A muscular man that looks like he's a combination of pirate and cowboy with several tattoos and two electrically charged pistols walks up. He wraps his arm around Allustra's neck and points at Tyson.

"I've been looking for you for a long time, kid. I'll keep it simple. Name's Captain Pakko Lozami. You have a bounty on your head, and I have pockets to fill." He points one of his pistols at Allustra's head. "So you can either come with me willingly, or I blow this girl's brains out and yours too if you still won't cooperate afterwards."
As soon as she cried out hunter had her bow drawn, arrow pointing at the cowboy. "Sorry partner but he's mine"

Ohh I see "*ruka says tilting his head curiously* "and you destroyed stuff over there"* asks steping out of the shadow and into the dusk light
"I don't destroy stuff on purose. I'm from the hero league." He said as a voice come in on his comm. He puts his hand by his ear. "Got it, just give me a few minutes"

"I don't destroy stuff on purose. I'm from the hero league." He said as a voice come in on his comm. He puts his hand by his ear. "Got it, just give me a few minutes"
Ohhh. Me too. Recently joined * ruka says looking at him. I was on my way to hq * ruka says as his stomach growls softly

As soon as she cried out hunter had her bow drawn, arrow pointing at the cowboy. "Sorry partner but he's mine"
Allustra tilts her head slightly and smiles.
"Awwww that's so cute!" She then looks at Pakko. "Um, sir? The way you're holding me hostage is making me uncomfortable. Can you let me go please?"

Pakko looks at Allustra. "And why would I-" He stops as he stares into her eyes. A few seconds of silence pass. "Meh. You wouldn't make a good hostage in this situation. You can go."

Pakko releases her and she calmly walks to the side.

Allustra tilts her head slightly and smiles.
"Awwww that's so cute!" She then looks at Pakko. "Um, sir? The way you're holding me hostage is making me uncomfortable. Can you let me go please?"

Pakko looks at Allustra. "And why would I-" He stops as he stares into her eyes. A few seconds of silence pass. "Meh. You wouldn't make a good hostage in this situation. You can go."

Pakko releases her and she calmly walks to the side.
"So power of persuasion?" Hunter said still aiming her bow.

Ohhh. Me too. Recently joined * ruka says looking at him. I was on my way to hq * ruka says as his stomach growls softly
He looked confused. "Really? I thought we weren't having new recruits until we got rid of the crystals." He said mentioning the crystal that were around the city

He looked confused. "Really? I thought we weren't having new recruits until we got rid of the crystals." He said mentioning the crystal that were around the city
Oh well I'm an exception I guess I joined a year ago. But havent been particularly active been helping my aunt with stuff" * shrugs and looks at him "

"I see" sue nods
Pakko, having lost interest in fighting and seeing he's outnumbered, decides to leave. "I'll be back for you, Tyson. You got enough cash on your head for me to retire a hundred times over, and all of it will be mine."

After he leaves, Tyson looks at Allustra. "You know, I didn't notice it at first because I had seen you as just another evil entity, but...you're different."

"Huh?" Allustra says with confusion in her voice. "What do you mean?"

"I mean you had a chance to kill Pakko after you took away his drive to fight, but you didn't. Why?" He asks.

"I told you already. I don't like killing people." She replies.

"Then why are you with them?" He asks.

"Because it's the only way I can fix this world and any others. I believe there's a saying in this world about breaking eggs to make omelettes." She answers. "I know what you're doing. You're trying to convince me to leave them, aren't you? You're trying to manipulate me. Well it won't work!"

Eris looks at the handle of the knife dumbfounded.
"Uhhhhh....hmm...."
Suddenly, she throws the handle at his face and as soon as it leaves her hand, it explodes into dust being thrown at his face.
"Surprise! Can't hit what you can't see!"
"Pest." He said as he shot out his omega beams and disintegrated the dust. "You will suffer the most."

"Pest." He said as he shot out his omega beams and disintegrated the dust. "You will suffer the most."
When he's done disintegrating the dust, he sees a second Eris playing patty cake with the first one.
"Patty cake. Patty cake. Grant me a wish. Darkseid's a jerk and he smells like fish!"

Pakko, having lost interest in fighting and seeing he's outnumbered, decides to leave. "I'll be back for you, Tyson. You got enough cash on your head for me to retire a hundred times over, and all of it will be mine."

After he leaves, Tyson looks at Allustra. "You know, I didn't notice it at first because I had seen you as just another evil entity, but...you're different."

"Huh?" Allustra says with confusion in her voice. "What do you mean?"

"I mean you had a chance to kill Pakko after you took away his drive to fight, but you didn't. Why?" He asks.

"I told you already. I don't like killing people." She replies.

"Then why are you with them?" He asks.

"Because it's the only way I can fix this world and any others. I believe there's a saying in this world about breaking eggs to make omelettes." She answers. "I know what you're doing. You're trying to convince me to leave them, aren't you? You're trying to manipulate me. Well it won't work!"
Hunter chuckled watching

Maddy looked at Joey. "Joey...I don't want to hurt you."
Joey cracked his knuckles "Joey is dead. There is only Darkseid."
Peter slipped on the blue lantern ring. "Absolutely not." He said. "We're going to fight you. Even if it kills us."
"That is the plan." Darkseid said. Thanos appeared "Remember the gun Luthor gave you, we only need one shot... we have six."

Joey cracked his knuckles "Joey is dead. There is only Darkseid."

"That is the plan." Darkseid said. Thanos appeared "Remember the gun Luthor gave you, we only need one shot... we have six."
Peter looked at him. "Luthir never gave ME anything. I don't have it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back