• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yes I know" Livia said

"I see your as irritating as ever" Rebecca scoffed

"Your just pissed because you aren't the original" Jenny stated

"You just don't want me as a sister" Rebecca replied

"I don't want James as a brother half the time" Jenny stated

"Its true" James chuckled as he took Livia's hand and pulled her to the couch

Superhumans (ones with powers)

Hero or villain or neutral: villain

name: Sukianne -Yakitta Fondrian

Code name: Doctor S

Appearance: dark blue hair waist length, blue eyes, 5'9" , a bit curvy (she's had 2 kids), Villain Costume is wearing a stereotypical mad scientist high-collared shirt, black dress pants, and black goggles. Civilian clothes are a simple white sundress during the day, or when she's "out on the town" a short black dress.

Powers/abilities: Dead eye (she can almost always hit her target.)

Weapons(optional): scalpels and throwing knives

Weaknesses: her two children (twins Yukio and Will, age 6),she falls in love too easily

Backstory: Sukianne Yakitta Fondrian graduated top of her class in Fondrian Academy in the Medical Sciences division. She quickly became a wonderful and renowned doctor. Then, she was caught experimenting with and operating on stolen cadavers, and her medical licence was revoked. She acted ashamed in public. The only thing she really regretted was how she was caught. She wouldn't be able to get cadavers and patients as easy now! She began to train not only her body, but her charm. She needed more people. More experiments. She soon found out, even blindfolded and backwards, she could hit a bullseye from 50 yards away if she concentrated. But as soon as she lost focus, she couldn't be farther from the center of her targets. She dressed up, and went out. She fohnd a desperate woman, desiring to be more beautiful. With whispered promises and charming, reassuring smiles, the woman was soon in the labratory underneither Suki's home. Putting the woman under, she smiled. She would begin her experiments.
Suki found this new power addicting. Her patients were responsive, especially when they woke. This was much better than cadavers. So much better...
Eventually, her charm stopped working. People were getting scared of strangers promising things to get them in the promiser's home.
Suki resorted to kidnapping. Witnesses were scarce, most being found stabbed or deeply cut. There were whispers, and then talk, and then screams of a mad doctor. An anonymous tipper for a newspaper got her name.
Doctor S.
Suki beamed at the newspaper headline as she sat in the cafe.
She looked up from the newspaper.
Who should she experiment on tonight?
Hero or villain or neutral: hero
Full name: ruka adachi
Code name: shade
Sexuality: demisexual, gay
Appearance: 6,6 green eyes that turn purple with anger has a few tattoos kinda alternitve rocker style dyes his hair often
View attachment 703995View attachment 703996
Personality: hes very shy at first but you wont be able to shut him up after making friends hes an intovert and likes his space
Power: necromancy and shadow manipulation
Strengths: good listener playing music nice and caring
Weaknesses: brightly lit places and cats(he loves them)

Backstory: he was ophaned at 3 and grew up with is aunt who worked as a mortion
Please post sheets in the character thread, link is on the first page and wait for me to approve

"I see your as irritating as ever" Rebecca scoffed

"Your just pissed because you aren't the original" Jenny stated

"You just don't want me as a sister" Rebecca replied

"I don't want James as a brother half the time" Jenny stated

"Its true" James chuckled as he took Livia's hand and pulled her to the couch
"Come on you two have to get along eventually" she chuckled getting pulled to the couch

Allustra gasps.
"I see. So you're a danger as well. Well if it's money you want, I have some, but not much."

Tyson folds his arms.
"Stop the charade. You're an accessory to numerous genocides. Don't try to trick her into thinking you're innocent."

Allustra lowers her head and her arms.
"You're right. I apologize, but I promise you I came alone and with no intentions of fighting you. That's their thing."
"Hmm" Hunter said thinking

"Come on you two have to get along eventually" she chuckled getting pulled to the couch

"Oh come on honey, let them have their fun" james chuckled and lightly kissed her "besides Jenny's just jealous she doesnt have a child" he addes

"Just thinking what to do" she said
"I see." Tyson says before turning his attention to Allustra. "If you really came alone, then where are your allies? Why are you here of all places? If you want us to believe you, then you had better be honest."

Allustra sighs.
"Pridius told me to come here and see what I can find out about what's been going on and possibly how to deal with it. He's in Antarctica. Simon's in Italy. Gradius and Aurora are in New York. Satisfied?"

"I see." Tyson says before turning his attention to Allustra. "If you really came alone, then where are your allies? Why are you here of all places? If you want us to believe you, then you had better be honest."

Allustra sighs.
"Pridius told me to come here and see what I can find out about what's been going on and possibly how to deal with it. He's in Antarctica. Simon's in Italy. Gradius and Aurora are in New York. Satisfied?"
"Yeah I think we are now." She said.

When he got a better look he could see that the robot was actually a cyborg. He landed on a roof. "Okay north sector is cleared of crystals."
Ruka step carefully trying to hide in the cyborgs shadow looking around the being. "hai you. What is the north sector"
Asks Still hidden in the shadow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back