• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Emily's duffel bag full of all her weapons and her costume. Emily had a quiet sigh of relief that they got out of there. "Thanks for that Jacob" she said as she walked up to Haruhi. "So what now?" She asked Haruhi Dragunov Dragunov
Haruhi merely sat there in shock. No words escaped her lips "Nothing... nothing we can do." Jacob said.

Haruhi merely sat there in shock. No words escaped her lips "Nothing... nothing we can do." Jacob said.
Emily placed her hand on Haruhi's shoulder. "So this is it huh.." she said "well i refuse to run and hide, im going out for a bit." Emily said as She walked outside Dragunov Dragunov

Last edited:
Tyson looks through the book and chants a spell that places a thin, grey shine around their bodies.
"Hopefully I did this right. This should help us adapt to the unstable atmosphere."

Eris dives at him and stabs at his chest.
"Yeah if it's unstable, better to be safe than sorry. " Hunter nods

Tyson looks through the book and chants a spell that places a thin, grey shine around their bodies.
"Hopefully I did this right. This should help us adapt to the unstable atmosphere."

Eris dives at him and stabs at his chest.
The knife broke into pieces "Pathetic."
Emily placed her hand on Haruhi's shoulder. "So this is it huh.." she said "well i refuse to run and hide, im going out for a bit." Emily said as She walked outside Dragunov Dragunov
(I got nothing) Haruhi just wept.

The knife broke into pieces "Pathetic."

(I got nothing) Haruhi just wept.
Eris looks at the handle of the knife dumbfounded.
"Uhhhhh....hmm...."
Suddenly, she throws the handle at his face and as soon as it leaves her hand, it explodes into dust being thrown at his face.
"Surprise! Can't hit what you can't see!"

She nods. "I think I hear some singing"
Tyson looks around.
"So do I, and it's getting...closer?"
The vocals slowly get closer until a long-haired lady in a white dress can be seen. As she continues her slow, but relaxing walk, she continues singing. Tyson glares at her.
"Be on your guard, Hunter. She's dangerous."

Tyson looks around.
"So do I, and it's getting...closer?"
The vocals slowly get closer until a long-haired lady in a white dress can be seen. As she continues her slow, but relaxing walk, she continues singing. Tyson glares at her.
"Be on your guard, Hunter. She's dangerous."
Hunter held onto her bow. Ready to use it. "Why who is she?"

Hunter held onto her bow. Ready to use it. "Why who is she?"
"Remember that group of ageless beings that killed Robby's grandfather and a countless amount of other heroes? She's one of them." Tyson answered.

The woman holds her arms up as if she were giving up the fight before it even began. "Hold on! I'm not here to pick a fight." She said as she looked at Hunter. "My name is Allustra, and im simply here to observe and take notes." She smiles almost innocently at them.

"Remember that group of ageless beings that killed Robby's grandfather and a countless amount of other heroes? She's one of them." Tyson answered.

The woman holds her arms up as if she were giving up the fight before it even began. "Hold on! I'm not here to pick a fight." She said as she looked at Hunter. "My name is Allustra, and im simply here to observe and take notes." She smiles almost innocently at them.
"Hmm and how can we believe you" she asked

"Hmm and how can we believe you" she asked
Allustra places her index finger on her lips. Her voice was soft and calm.
"Hmmmm...that's a good question." She turns her attention to Tyson. "You hurt me with your words, Tyson. We both know that I have never killed anyone."

"Perhaps, but even if that's true, you've definitely assisted in plenty of killings." Tyson said.

"Well....yes. You are technically correct, but my friends do all the killing. I don't like it. I'm not even that good at fighting." Allustra responds before looking at Hunter once more. "I'll answer your question with a question. How can I convince you to believe me? What would I need to do?"

Last edited:
Allustra places her index finger on her lips. Her voice was soft and calm.
"Hmmmm...that's a good question." She turns her attention to Tyson. "You hurt me with your words, Tyson. We both know that I have never killed anyone."

"Perhaps, but even if that's true, you've definitely assisted in plenty of killings." Tyson said.

"Well....yes. You are technically correct, but my friends do all the killing. I don't like it. I'm not even that good at fighting." Allustra responds before looking at Hunter once more. "I'll answer your question with a question. How can I convince you to believe me? What would I need to do?"
"I really don't know" she said

"Well yes I am" she said
Allustra gasps.
"I see. So you're a danger as well. Well if it's money you want, I have some, but not much."

Tyson folds his arms.
"Stop the charade. You're an accessory to numerous genocides. Don't try to trick her into thinking you're innocent."

Allustra lowers her head and her arms.
"You're right. I apologize, but I promise you I came alone and with no intentions of fighting you. That's their thing."

Superhumans (ones with powers)

Hero or villain or neutral: villain

name: Sukianne -Yakitta Fondrian

Code name: Doctor S

Appearance: dark blue hair waist length, blue eyes, 5'9" , a bit curvy (she's had 2 kids), Villain Costume is wearing a stereotypical mad scientist high-collared shirt, black dress pants, and black goggles. Civilian clothes are a simple white sundress during the day, or when she's "out on the town" a short black dress.

Powers/abilities: Dead eye (she can almost always hit her target.)

Weapons(optional): scalpels and throwing knives

Weaknesses: her two children (twins Yukio and Will, age 6),she falls in love too easily

Backstory: Sukianne Yakitta Fondrian graduated top of her class in Fondrian Academy in the Medical Sciences division. She quickly became a wonderful and renowned doctor. Then, she was caught experimenting with and operating on stolen cadavers, and her medical licence was revoked. She acted ashamed in public. The only thing she really regretted was how she was caught. She wouldn't be able to get cadavers and patients as easy now! She began to train not only her body, but her charm. She needed more people. More experiments. She soon found out, even blindfolded and backwards, she could hit a bullseye from 50 yards away if she concentrated. But as soon as she lost focus, she couldn't be farther from the center of her targets. She dressed up, and went out. She fohnd a desperate woman, desiring to be more beautiful. With whispered promises and charming, reassuring smiles, the woman was soon in the labratory underneither Suki's home. Putting the woman under, she smiled. She would begin her experiments.
Suki found this new power addicting. Her patients were responsive, especially when they woke. This was much better than cadavers. So much better...
Eventually, her charm stopped working. People were getting scared of strangers promising things to get them in the promiser's home.
Suki resorted to kidnapping. Witnesses were scarce, most being found stabbed or deeply cut. There were whispers, and then talk, and then screams of a mad doctor. An anonymous tipper for a newspaper got her name.
Doctor S.
Suki beamed at the newspaper headline as she sat in the cafe.
She looked up from the newspaper.
Who should she experiment on tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back