• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"alright give me a location." Peter said.

The water being basically titanium held firm. Peter jumped to canons and punched through them causing extreme damage.
The groink soon slid back as one of leviathan jumped out and bites peter as other leviathan started head towards Venus.

"He lives at (I don't know how Japanese addresses work so insert Japanese address here.), bring me the security footage and receipt immediately." He said "You'll be paid... Are you busy right now?"
"Hm no just dealing something minor Sans and I will have it before the day is out. Any security measures that you know of." He asked.

"Hm no just dealing something minor Sans and I will have it before the day is out. Any security measures that you know of." He asked.
"Regular old house. Some lock pics should suffice. We also have some props that could help. You distract him as a salesman with bad Japanese, that should eat up a good ten to twenty minutes. Sans will search the house for the tapes. They might be upstairs in his office according to a few people I hired." He said.

"Regular old house. Some lock pics should suffice. We also have some props that could help. You distract him as a salesman with bad Japanese, that should eat up a good ten to twenty minutes. Sans will search the house for the tapes. They might be upstairs in his office according to a few people I hired." He said.
"Okay." Peter said. He called up Sans and told him the story. Sans teleported to him and then took both of them to Japan.

"Okay." Peter said. He called up Sans and told him the story. Sans teleported to him and then took both of them to Japan.
A thug was outside of the house "Good timing, he just left to dinner with a friend" He said to the duo. "Hurry up and get inside. Be like ghosts, leave no trace."

The crushed leviathan turns into water as other one release another scolding hot water at peter as the groink fires three mortars at the building.
(already gone)

A thug was outside of the house "Good timing, he just left to dinner with a friend" He said to the duo. "Hurry up and get inside. Be like ghosts, leave no trace."
Peter used one of the functions on his suit to locate all tape looking devices. "Sans over there." He said. "got it." Sans said teleporting inside. Sans looked around.

(already gone)

Peter used one of the functions on his suit to locate all tape looking devices. "Sans over there." He said. "got it." Sans said teleporting inside. Sans looked around.
The leviathan look around and headed into the building as the mortars leave a hole in the roof.

(already gone)

It was his office that had a bunch of documents on the desk next to his computer. The receipt was in a clear plastic bag from a few days ago right next to a dvd.

Silver nods "I think Dan and snow could be great at being clan companions, but could you tell me why snow doesn't want to talk? " he asked
"maybe she still has to adjust to all this.. She stopped being human when she was twelve and been a wild leopard for the past ten years. " She said.

It was his office that had a bunch of documents on the desk next to his computer. The receipt was in a clear plastic bag from a few days ago right next to a dvd.
Sans grabbed the Reciet and the DVD and teleported out to meet Peter.

"maybe she still has to adjust to all this.. She stopped being human when she was twelve and been a wild leopard for the past ten years. " She said.
"Maybe I can help being a cat isn't bad especially here " Silver said with a wide smile " I'll see you later ma'am " he said before following Snow out the kitchen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back