• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

((same building with Venus inside))
The leviathan enters the building as it looked around for someone or something as the groink started to guard the area.

Sans took the money. "heh." He said. Peter took his stack. "Wow..." He said. "Anyway hope that helps." Peter said.
"If you need money I always got more work." He said "After the whole tree of knowledge fiasco, I've been low on manpower. Anything helps."

Well Fredrick, after being left, got the hell away from the scene. He felt like today was a complete and utter fail, although he did rescue a friend but he got him there in the first place. Then he had to ask someone else for help, putting them in danger as well. And all the while that did not change any minds, the enemy was still the enemy and he was just another peace seeker who shouldnt have been there.

His mind got the glitch again, this time seeing more detail of whomever kept glitching into his sight. He held his helm, groaning at the pressure his processor was put under. "What in the world"

Well Fredrick, after being left, got the hell away from the scene. He felt like today was a complete and utter fail, although he did rescue a friend but he got him there in the first place. Then he had to ask someone else for help, putting them in danger as well. And all the while that did not change any minds, the enemy was still the enemy and he was just another peace seeker who shouldnt have been there.

His mind got the glitch again, this time seeing more detail of whomever kept glitching into his sight. He held his helm, groaning at the pressure his processor was put under. "What in the world"
Alex had left the house, he decided to just walk around the city to see if there was any trouble. he made his suit look like normal clothes, figuring if needed he would go full cyborg. As he walked closer to Fredrick, he could probably pick up that he is a cyborg.

"The guys who tried to attack the tree ok knowledge the Doctor's still looking into it." He said.
"Don't bother... the Hatless Army practically is gripping the world by the balls... to declare war on them is to declare war on the world." He then took out a cigarette and placed it inside a hole in his mask. He lit the tip and began smoking. "I wouldn't bother."

Hero or villain or neutral: Neutral Good

name: unknown

Code name: The Doctor

Appearance:
e20348c4c0ba3675b083883136be89e14e3be89e_hq.jpg

Powers/abilities: Regeneration: when the doctor has taken fatal damage you will regenerate. This fully kills the doctor however it will also change his form and his personality.

Tools(optional): sonic screwdriver. TARDIS

Weaknesses: if he is attacked during a regeneration or has reached the end of his regeneration cycle he will die.

Backstory(optional):

Other info(optional):last of his alien species the Timelords

"Don't bother... the Hatless Army practically is gripping the world by the balls... to declare war on them is to declare war on the world." He then took out a cigarette and placed it inside a hole in his mask. He lit the tip and began smoking. "I wouldn't bother."
"Well wouldn't be the first time I've had to fight against the world." Peter said. Joey realized that Peter was taller, but if only a few months have gone by and Peter would still be a teenager. However he looked to be an adult.

Alex had left the house, he decided to just walk around the city to see if there was any trouble. he made his suit look like normal clothes, figuring if needed he would go full cyborg. As he walked closer to Fredrick, he could probably pick up that he is a cyborg.

Fredrick looked up when he heard someone walking closer to him. His scans picked up metal. Cyborg. Interesting! As he got closer he straightened up, "Why hello there" Fredrick greeted.

"Well wouldn't be the first time I've had to fight against the world." Peter said. Joey realized that Peter was taller, but if only a few months have gone by and Peter would still be a teenager. However he looked to be an adult.
"How long was I gone again?" He asked "You look... older."

"How long was I gone again?" He asked "You look... older."
"You were only gone a few months. I was transported to another dimension. It was about a month for everyone else but for me it was seven years." He said. "During that time I thought basically the world the heroes were the bad guys and the villains were the good guys. And all the villains were dead so I was kind of left to fight them on my own. It's actually what inspired me to strengthen my webs." Peter said.

Fredrick looked up when he heard someone walking closer to him. His scans picked up metal. Cyborg. Interesting! As he got closer he straightened up, "Why hello there" Fredrick greeted.
"hello." Alex smiled. Fredrick's scans would pick up that most of his body was metal but he still had his major organs.

"You were only gone a few months. I was transported to another dimension. It was about a month for everyone else but for me it was seven years." He said. "During that time I thought basically the world the heroes were the bad guys and the villains were the good guys. And all the villains were dead so I was kind of left to fight them on my own. It's actually what inspired me to strengthen my webs." Peter said.
"Hmmm... Interesting." He said "However... Hatless has full control of the armed forces... I doubt you would survive long against them."

"hello." Alex smiled. Fredrick's scans would pick up that most of his body was metal but he still had his major organs.

"I see. You must be a cyborg" Fredrick held out his servo. "Its a pleasure to meet you, I am Fredrick" He introduced himself happily. "I have never met a cyborg before! It truly is an honor!"

"I see. You must be a cyborg" Fredrick held out his servo. "Its a pleasure to meet you, I am Fredrick" He introduced himself happily. "I have never met a cyborg before! It truly is an honor!"
He laughed. "yeah I am." He shook his hand. "I'm Alex. you new around here?"

He laughed. "yeah I am." He shook his hand. "I'm Alex. you new around here?"

"Kind of, I got here almost a year ago. I help around the hospitals and such" He says. "Nice to meet you Alex. How is it, being a cyborg?" He asked, curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back