• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

There was nothing behind him. He dodged the gusts using his Spider-Sense and teacher her grabbing Eris. He pressed a button on the belt Tony have him taking him and Eris back to Avengers tower.
Valerie shouted as they left.
"You can run. You can hide, but you'll never escape! You WILL be mine, Eris!"
She uses her wind power to fly away.

As they got to Avengers Tower, the glow around Eris disappeared, stopping the energy drain.

"I need it." Jackson said. "I'm willing to offer a trade." He said. He pulled out a vial. "A sample of my blood and Nanites for the blue prints."

Medic nodded thank you.
"Ok" he takes the vial. "Its on the USB in my desk drawer"

Venus left.

Valerie shouted as they left.
"You can run. You can hide, but you'll never escape! You WILL be mine, Eris!"
She uses her wind power to fly away.

As they got to Avengers Tower, the glow around Eris disappeared, stopping the energy drain.
Peter looked at her. "You okay?" He asked. "Urk-" he put his hand over his stomach. One of the sharp gusts had hit him.

"Ok" he takes the vial. "Its on the USB in my desk drawer"

Venus left.
Jackson went and grabbed it. He did something a little strange. He created a USB port in his own body and checked the files plugging the device into himself.

Medic and Jeremy hung out with the wrest of the crew.

Peter looked at her. "You okay?" He asked. "Urk-" he put his hand over his stomach. One of the sharp gusts had hit him.
"I think so." Eris said weakly. She sees him put a hand on his stomach. "Oh no, she hurt you. I'm sorry. I put you all in danger by being there. She's gonna keep stalking me until she captures me and I...I can't stop her. She knows everything about me."

"I think so." Eris said weakly. She sees him put a hand on his stomach. "Oh no, she hurt you. I'm sorry. I put you all in danger by being there. She's gonna keep stalking me until she captures me and I...I can't stop her. She knows everything about me."
"It's okay." He said. "We'll deal with is as it comes." He said.

Eris nods.
"What do we do now?" She asks. She tries to quickly stand back up but falls do to the sharp pain in her back from being stabbed and the energy that was drained from her.
Peter looked at the TV. He was on the news. Being seen doing Spider-Man things in the center. "Well that cats out of the bag."

"No my shadows can take me anywhere" she said. "Need any help with anything else"
"Acquire the stones by any means necessary except the power stone... that will kill you." He replied. He gave her a small device with a button "Push this when you have gathered the five other stones."
"In the time zone I spend most my time in. Half past six." The Doctor said.
"Then our time is running out. We have to hurry for the stones now." Thanos said as he grabbed the gauntlet and put it on. "I am afraid supper will have to wait." He stood up and put on his armor. "First we must get the mind stone."

"Acquire the stones by any means necessary except the power stone... that will kill you." He replied. He gave her a small device with a button "Push this when you have gathered the five other stones."

"Then our time is running out. We have to hurry for the stones now." Thanos said as he grabbed the gauntlet and put it on. "I am afraid supper will have to wait." He stood up and put on his armor. "First we must get the mind stone."
The Doctor took him to the TARDIS.

"Of course." Nyx took the device and entered the shadows. "Peater, we have to gather the infinity stones " The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"Nope Darksied. We are going to be helping him. I would ratherbe on the winning side" she said. She saw him with the phone. "What you doing with Maddy's phone
Peater looked hesitant for once. "Are you sure? This guy will actually take away your ability to choose."

Jackson went and grabbed it. He did something a little strange. He created a USB port in his own body and checked the files plugging the device into himself.

Medic and Jeremy hung out with the wrest of the crew.
"What are you doing?" Isanne asked. the data was there.

Venus did not return quickly. Took her about a half an hour . she crossed her arms. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
Peater looked hesitant for once. "Are you sure? This guy will actually take away your ability to choose."
"Would you rather be dead? Plus if we want I say we could use the reality stone before we give it to him. I already have some ideas for it" she said.

"Hey. Don't. It's fine." He said. "It isn't your fault."
"It sure feels like it." She says as tears slowly begin to fall down her face. "Batman was right. I am too eager. Too aggressive. I just rushed in and fought her even though I knew I couldn't take her. I should've just surrendered, or at the least moved our fight somewhere else so that your identity wouldn't have been exposed. I was careless, and it cost us both."

She heard a reporter on the news speaking.
"We've also just received word that the injured woman has been identified as Eris Pettigrew, a once-notorious thief that was recently acquitted of her crimes in a controversial trial in London a short time ago."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back