• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Jackson looked around for clues of where Wolfe would be.
There were just some dirty foot prints that went to the door. Isanne looks around silently.

Maddy had got josh and Ben filled in. She was going to call peter to let him know but she remembered Nyx still had her phone and ring. "I'm really going to get her next time." She muttered.

Nyx been watching from the shadows as always.

There were just some dirty foot prints that went to the door. Isanne looks around silently.

Maddy had got josh and Ben filled in. She was going to call peter to let him know but she remembered Nyx still had her phone and ring. "I'm really going to get her next time." She muttered.

Nyx been watching from the shadows as always.
Jackson used his Nanites to boost his sense of smell he went to the footprints and sniffed at them.

Jeremy was with medic in Germany they discussing ways to travel into the shadows on their own. They wanted to get Maddy's stuff back.

Peater was sleeping of the fight he had with his goody self. He had been left in a really bad condition.

"Wonderful. Let's go say hello." She said.
They got out of the taxi and walked into the homeless shelter. Even the residents were wearing more formal clothes today. Mr. Li must have done a clothing charity. The owner of the shelter looked at him. "Peter. Good to see you." He shook Peter's hand. "Who's this?" He asked looking at Eris. He noticed the ring. "Ah I see. She's a quite a catch Peter congratulations." He held out his hand. "Martin Li. I run the FEAST center."

They got out of the taxi and walked into the homeless shelter. Even the residents were wearing more formal clothes today. Mr. Li must have done a clothing charity. The owner of the shelter looked at him. "Peter. Good to see you." He shook Peter's hand. "Who's this?" He asked looking at Eris. He noticed the ring. "Ah I see. She's a quite a catch Peter congratulations." He held out his hand. "Martin Li. I run the FEAST center."
Eris blushes a bit and shakes his hand.
"Eris Pettigrew. I run. And save lives. Pleased to meet you."

"Save lives huh? An officer?" He asked.

"Oh hello Dear." A motherly voice said. "Aunt May!" Peter rushed over and hugged her.
"Something like that. I wasn't a very good person until I ran into Peter. He somehow got me to change my ways, and I'm quite thankful for it." She said.

Jackson used his Nanites to boost his sense of smell he went to the footprints and sniffed at them.

Jeremy was with medic in Germany they discussing ways to travel into the shadows on their own. They wanted to get Maddy's stuff back.

Peater was sleeping of the fight he had with his goody self. He had been left in a really bad condition.
Isanne couldn't help but laugh as she saw him. Wolf's scent lead outside.

Maddy went to see Allyson, let her know what was going on. Allyson had been doing repair on her gear. "Hey Mads feeling better?" She nods. "Yeah hey I got news." She looked up. "Yeah I heard, your cousin Hunter has been exploring the house and told me. Hey can you pass me that screwdriver?" Maddy hands it to her. "Yeah...hey can you tell me what the future holds for me?" Allyson frowned. "Looking into a person's future is so complicated anything could change it. " it was silent for a few minutes, the only sounds been from Allyson working. "Why do you want to know?" Maddy sighed. "I'm just tired of always getting hurt..getting captured.. Not being able to control myself.. I want to know that I'll get some kind of happily ever after. " Allyson nods. "I can look."

Venus walked in looking at the mercs. "Can I help?"

Nyx looked over at Peater, she smiled at him. She left the shadows and walked the city street. She left Maddy's ring and phone on the table she had been standing by.

"Something like that. I wasn't a very good person until I ran into Peter. He somehow got me to change my ways, and I'm quite thankful for it." She said.
"Peter's a good kid." Li said. "He's smart and he works hard."

"Peter aren't you going to introduce me to this wonderful lady?" Aunt May asked.

Isanne couldn't help but laugh as she saw him. Wolf's scent lead outside.

Maddy went to see Allyson, let her know what was going on. Allyson had been doing repair on her gear. "Hey Mads feeling better?" She nods. "Yeah hey I got news." She looked up. "Yeah I heard, your cousin Hunter has been exploring the house and told me. Hey can you pass me that screwdriver?" Maddy hands it to her. "Yeah...hey can you tell me what the future holds for me?" Allyson frowned. "Looking into a person's future is so complicated anything could change it. " it was silent for a few minutes, the only sounds been from Allyson working. "Why do you want to know?" Maddy sighed. "I'm just tired of always getting hurt..getting captured.. Not being able to control myself.. I want to know that I'll get some kind of happily ever after. " Allyson nods. "I can look."

Venus walked in looking at the mercs. "Can I help?"

Nyx looked over at Peater, she smiled at him. She left the shadows and walked the city street. She left Maddy's ring and phone on the table she had been standing by.
He followed the scent.

Medic looked at her. "We would not be opposed. We're trying to retrieve Maddy's phone and ring." Medic said. "Mostly the Ring. Phone's replaceable but that ring ain't." Jeremy said.

Peater woke up. His head was aching like crazy.

"That he does." Eris said. "I'm proud of him." She hears Aunt May and blushes a bit more.
(I think that Venessa should attack here seeing Eris. A battle with her in the feast center would be a great way to change Peter's status quo, as in I'm going to reveal Peter's identity)

He followed the scent.

Medic looked at her. "We would not be opposed. We're trying to retrieve Maddy's phone and ring." Medic said. "Mostly the Ring. Phone's replaceable but that ring ain't." Jeremy said.

Peater woke up. His head was aching like crazy.
it lead back out into the woods.

Allyson zoned put trying to focus. "Right now no one has a happy ending" maddy smiled. "Thanks." She nods. "Where you going now?" Maddy smiled. "Need to get a back up suit and meet up with everyone." Allyson smiled. "Okay be careful."

venus nods. "I know. "

peater would probably notice she was gone when he woke up and that she left the stuff. Nyx continues to walk around the city.

She hugs her back.
"Not at all. At least none that I can't handle."
"Good." She said. Peter nodded. "Happy Birthday Aunt May-" He suddenly looked back. Eris would recognize the look on his face. Spider-Sense.

it lead back out into the woods.

Allyson zoned put trying to focus. "Right now no one has a happy ending" maddy smiled. "Thanks." She nods. "Where you going now?" Maddy smiled. "Need to get a back up suit and meet up with everyone." Allyson smiled. "Okay be careful."

venus nods. "I know. "

peater would probably notice she was gone when he woke up and that she left the stuff. Nyx continues to walk around the city.
"Any suggestions?" Jeremy asked.

"Well she can't exactly rely on me right now. She'll be back." He said. He began to work in Hacking Maddy's phone.

Aunt May just hugged her. "I hope he doesn't give you too much trouble."
"Awwwww isn't this sweet. Aren't you gonna introduce me, too?" A voice said.

Eris turns around and sees Valerie standing with a sadistic smile on her face.
"Valerie? How'd you find me?"

"Ahh, I see you're calling me by my real name instead of the alias Vanessa I was given when I lost my memory. How nice of you to remember." Valerie says as her smile widens. "As for your question, I always know where you are my dear. ALWAYS."

"Good." She said. Peter nodded. "Happy Birthday Aunt May-" He suddenly looked back. Eris would recognize the look on his face. Spider-Sense.

"Any suggestions?" Jeremy asked.

"Well she can't exactly rely on me right now. She'll be back." He said. He began to work in Hacking Maddy's phone.
"Well we have my husband, I have to see where he is" she said. At this moment she changed back to just looking like her normal self, the green hair now blonde. "If I do this do you think maddy will ever forgive me?"

It was unlock, nyx had unlocked it.

"Awwwww isn't this sweet. Aren't you gonna introduce me, too?" A voice said.

Eris turns around and sees Valerie standing with a sadistic smile on her face.
"Valerie? How'd you find me?"

"Ahh, I see you're calling me by my real name instead of the alias Vanessa I was given when I lost my memory. How nice of you to remember." Valerie says as her smile widens. "As for your question, I always know where you are my dear. ALWAYS."
Peter looked at her. "Mr. Li. Aunt May get out of here." He said. He reached for his pocket. His webshooter wasn't there. "Oh no." He said. When Eris and Val started fighting took May to hide. "This is bad." He said. Aunt May tapped his holding out a pair of his old webshooters. "You'll need these." She said. "What? You know?" He asked. "For a long time." She said. Peter looked out. "But I don't have my suit I can't-" "Peter Parker you've kept this secret long enough. Now go. Be a hero." She said. Peter took the webshooters and ran back out. "Hey Lady. I'd appreciate if you left me and my soon to be wife alone." He said. Eris would notice he was wearing webshooters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back