• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"It sure feels like it." She says as tears slowly begin to fall down her face. "Batman was right. I am too eager. Too aggressive. I just rushed in and fought her even though I knew I couldn't take her. I should've just surrendered, or at the least moved our fight somewhere else so that your identity wouldn't have been exposed. I was careless, and it cost us both."

She heard a reporter on the news speaking.
"We've also just received word that the injured woman has been identified as Eris Pettigrew, a once-notorious thief that was recently acquitted of her crimes in a controversial trial in London a short time ago."
Peter held her. "It's okay." He said. There was controversy all over the internet some people sending Peter love others hate and others calling him stupid for dating a "villain"

"Oh. I see. I don't think your luck's all bad." Eris said. "Wait, does the public know we're in the tower? Are they gonna come for me because I'm a villain to them?"
"They shouldn't the police won't let them anyway." He said. He got up. "Come on let's get cleaned up." He said he kissed her head kindly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back