• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Well we have my husband, I have to see where he is" she said. At this moment she changed back to just looking like her normal self, the green hair now blonde. "If I do this do you think maddy will ever forgive me?"

It was unlock, nyx had unlocked it.
Jackson looked around. "Wolfe where are you?" He asked.

"I don't think that just that will be enough. I'm sorry." Medic said. "It will be a long road. But I think you should start with this. And with making it up to Oz."

Peter looked at her. "Mr. Li. Aunt May get out of here." He said. He reached for his pocket. His webshooter wasn't there. "Oh no." He said. When Eris and Val started fighting took May to hide. "This is bad." He said. Aunt May tapped his holding out a pair of his old webshooters. "You'll need these." She said. "What? You know?" He asked. "For a long time." She said. Peter looked out. "But I don't have my suit I can't-" "Peter Parker you've kept this secret long enough. Now go. Be a hero." She said. Peter took the webshooters and ran back out. "Hey Lady. I'd appreciate if you left me and my soon to be wife alone." He said. Eris would notice he was wearing webshooters.
Eris yells and tells everyone to leave as the place was no longer safe. Thankfully, they do. Eris brings out her Botanical Greenhouse around the building and her grass wings return.

"Ohhh, I see you've gotten better with that." Valerie says as she pulls out her wind scythe. "I've got the perfect tool for your garden right here."

"I'm not sure how you got out of prison, but I'm gonna send you back!" Eris shouts.

Valerie laughs.
"According to the new Mayor in London, I have you to thank. I think his name was Zane something."

Eris gasps.
"What!? How'd he become mayor?"

"How about you surrender and come with me and I'll tell you." She answers.
"Never!" Eris yells. Just as she's about to fight Valerie, she hears Peter and sees he's got his webshooters. "What are you doing?"

Valerie looks at Peter.
"YOUR soon to be wife? Hah! That's cute. She's mine, buddy."

Jackson looked around. "Wolfe where are you?" He asked.

"I don't think that just that will be enough. I'm sorry." Medic said. "It will be a long road. But I think you should start with this. And with making it up to Oz."
wolf stepped out from behind a bush. "Yes?" Isanne was still looking at all the equipment at the cabin.

Venus nods. "Alright, I'll try later."

Nyx stood outside a shop, looking at the news. "Hmm interesting. " she thought about the most recent events "Hmm I wonder if this darkseid needs any help." Dragunov Dragunov

Eris yells and tells everyone to leave as the place was no longer safe. Thankfully, they do. Eris brings out her Botanical Greenhouse around the building and her grass wings return.

"Ohhh, I see you've gotten better with that." Valerie says as she pulls out her wind scythe. "I've got the perfect tool for your garden right here."

"I'm not sure how you got out of prison, but I'm gonna send you back!" Eris shouts.

Valerie laughs.
"According to the new Mayor in London, I have you to thank. I think his name was Zane something."

Eris gasps.
"What!? How'd he become mayor?"

"How about you surrender and come with me and I'll tell you." She answers.
"Never!" Eris yells. Just as she's about to fight Valerie, she hears Peter and sees he's got his webshooters. "What are you doing?"

Valerie looks at Peter.
"YOUR soon to be wife? Hah! That's cute. She's mine, buddy."
"Well seems to me like she's more scared than in love with you." Peter said. "So laugh at you want but... Pretty sure I put a ring on it first so...." He took off his suit jacket and tie. "Oh man Tony is so gonna kill me for this. He tore the sleeves off the shirt to make more room and unbottoned the top button.

wolf stepped out from behind a bush. "Yes?" Isanne was still looking at all the equipment at the cabin.

Nyx stood outside a shop, looking at the news. "Hmm interesting. " she thought about the most recent events "Hmm I wonder if this darkseid needs any help." Dragunov Dragunov
"Where the blueprints to Spider-Man's clone?" He asked.

"Your husband. I let him go a long time ago at Maddy's request. I'm very doubtful he'd be in any hurry to help us sabotage a version ofaddu that actually turned out the way he wanted."

"Your husband. I let him go a long time ago at Maddy's request. I'm very doubtful he'd be in any hurry to help us sabotage a version ofaddu that actually turned out the way he wanted."
A hand fell onto Nyx's shoulder "Assistance would be welcomed." It was Joey in a hoodie.

"in a lab" he said. "Why do you want to know about my clones?"

"Well if I was honest, I kind of like this maddy too. I mean I'm trying to change but she did turn out the way we wanted, a powerful power that can help us in a fight, she isn't afraid to kill and she can sure scare some people. I'm surprised She hasn't tried to team up with Eclipse." Venus said

"I saw joey die.." Nyx said turning and then laughed. "Oh your controlling him arnt you? Oh that must be something. Peter and maddy must be thrilled"
"They will not be so thrilled when I terminate them, or find the anti-life equation and make them submit. Now then, you wish to serve Darkseid?" He asked

"Well seems to me like she's more scared than in love with you." Peter said. "So laugh at you want but... Pretty sure I put a ring on it first so...." He took off his suit jacket and tie. "Oh man Tony is so gonna kill me for this. He tore the sleeves off the shirt to make more room and unbottoned the top button.
"Then you simply wasted your money...and your life!"
Valerie swings her scythe, sending out a sharp gust of wind at them. Eris flies over it and tackles her to the ground. Valerie kicks her off and looks like she's going to swing her scythe again. However, when Eris tries to rush at her and attack her, Valerie grabs her arm and pulls her close. She whispers a spell into her ear.

"Ahhh!" Eris shouts as she grabs her head. Her wings start to disappear and the Greenhouse shatters.

Valerie knees her in the stomach and then pulls her up by her hair.
"Looks like someone's forgotten that I know all of their weaknesses, ESPECIALLY the biggest one."

"Then you simply wasted your money...and your life!"
Valerie swings her scythe, sending out a sharp gust of wind at them. Eris flies over it and tackles her to the ground. Valerie kicks her off and looks like she's going to swing her scythe again. However, when Eris tries to rush at her and attack her, Valerie grabs her arm and pulls her close. She whispers a spell into her ear.

"Ahhh!" Eris shouts as she grabs her head. Her wings start to disappear and the Greenhouse shatters.

Valerie knees her in the stomach and then pulls her up by her hair.
"Looks like someone's forgotten that I know all of their weaknesses, ESPECIALLY the biggest one."
A webline hit Val in the face. Then a fist very painfully connected to her Jaw. Peter flipped back and landed on the wall. "Let go of her!"

"in a lab" he said. "Why do you want to know about my clones?"

"Well if I was honest, I kind of like this maddy too. I mean I'm trying to change but she did turn out the way we wanted, a powerful power that can help us in a fight, she isn't afraid to kill and she can sure scare some people. I'm surprised She hasn't tried to team up with Eclipse." Venus said
"I don't but the contractor does." Jackson said.

"Well I appreciate the honesty." Medic said. "Maybe you can help him convince us that your daughter is more important than his fantasy."

Thanos nodded as he held up the ring "The ring did not choose me however."

"Then tell me, what is the most powerful items in this world?" He asked
"I have some people in mind that it may. A green lantern would come in handy against Darksied. Not enough to win. But enough to by time." He took them. "We also need to find the infinity stones. Which brings me to the reason I'm here... If you help us... You can have the stones."

A webline hit Val in the face. Then a fist very painfully connected to her Jaw. Peter flipped back and landed on the wall. "Let go of her!"
Valerie steps back and looks at Peter.
"Stay out of this! This is between me and her!"

Eris reaches and grabs a knife she had hidden and stabs Valerie in the leg, causing her to drop her. However, before she could get away, Valerie stabs Eris in her upper back between her shoulder and spine. Eris screams in pain while Valerie holds her hand out towards her. The purple glow from when Eris was testing out Allyson's mermaid suit forms around Valerie's hand and Eris' body. Eris starts feeling weaker.

"Now for you." Valerie says as she looks up at Peter. She takes the scythe out of Eris. "Look what you made me do! This is your fault!" She slices at the air repeatedly, sending sharp wind gusts at him and everything behind him.

Thanos nodded as he held up the ring "The ring did not choose me however."

"Then tell me, what is the most powerful items in this world?" He asked
"The infinity gauntlet and stones, but they are scattered. I doubt anyone knows where they are. At least this world's version of them." Nyx said."so is joey still in there? He must hate this"

"I have some people in mind that it may. A green lantern would come in handy against Darksied. Not enough to win. But enough to by time." He took them. "We also need to find the infinity stones. Which brings me to the reason I'm here... If you help us... You can have the stones."
"Indeed." Thanos replied "I'm sure you can find others worthy to use it. I still have the gauntlet. The stones are useless without the gauntlet... I think."
"The infinity gauntlet and stones, but they are scattered. I doubt anyone knows where they are. At least this world's version of them." Nyx said."so is joey still in there? He must hate this"
Suddenly Joey's body began to twitch violently, it then stopped and he looked at Nyx "I have found the locations of the stones... however they are useless without the gauntlet." He took out some pen and paper and began writing down the locations of all six stones on the planet. The stone of time located in Moscow, mind stone located in Tokyo, reality stone in New York, power stone in Los Angeles, space stone in Edgewood and finally the soul stone in the north pole. The list contained exact locations of longitude and latitude and even addresses. "They will be heavily guarded." Joey said as he gave Nyx the list.

"Indeed." Thanos replied "I'm sure you can find others worthy to use it. I still have the gauntlet. The stones are useless without the gauntlet... I think."

Suddenly Joey's body began to twitch violently, it then stopped and he looked at Nyx "I have found the locations of the stones... however they are useless without the gauntlet." He took out some pen and paper and began writing down the locations of all six stones on the planet. The stone of time located in Moscow, mind stone located in Tokyo, reality stone in New York, power stone in Los Angeles, space stone in Edgewood and finally the soul stone in the north pole. The list contained exact locations of longitude and latitude and even addresses. "They will be heavily guarded." Joey said as he gave Nyx the list.
she chuckled at the twich. "I suppose thats my answer" nyx takes the paper. "Oh course they will be"

"I know where they are... what time is it on Earth?" He asked
she chuckled at the twich. "I suppose thats my answer" nyx takes the paper. "Oh course they will be"
"Do you need assistance with transportation?" Joey asked

Valerie steps back and looks at Peter.
"Stay out of this! This is between me and her!"

Eris reaches and grabs a knife she had hidden and stabs Valerie in the leg, causing her to drop her. However, before she could get away, Valerie stabs Eris in her upper back between her shoulder and spine. Eris screams in pain while Valerie holds her hand out towards her. The purple glow from when Eris was testing out Allyson's mermaid suit forms around Valerie's hand and Eris' body. Eris starts feeling weaker.

"Now for you." Valerie says as she looks up at Peter. She takes the scythe out of Eris. "Look what you made me do! This is your fault!" She slices at the air repeatedly, sending sharp wind gusts at him and everything behind him.
There was nothing behind him. He dodged the gusts using his Spider-Sense and teacher her grabbing Eris. He pressed a button on the belt Tony have him taking him and Eris back to Avengers tower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back