• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Alright this is for everyone who is still in the city)

Out in the woods by the city, near the massive castle that had appeared only a few days ago. A very large portal appeared as massive footsteps could be felt, and a somewhat mechanical singing could be heard.

Out of the portal came 5 massive machines called Goliaths.
View attachment 626678

Upon exiting the portal the Goliaths immediately launched their spires at the city, as several dozen spires landed in the city, people began to panic. However that was short lived as the spires released their payloads which contained millions of insects called crawlers, that infected every living creature in the city, no place was safe.

Every none super powered being went comatose, while the ones with powers passed out for only a few hours.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth @LumaThePhoenix (in case you guys have characters in the city)
(you know if you open the image in a new tab you can copy the url and paste it using the img command) Jackson got up and looked around. "What the hell?"

(you know if you open the image in a new tab you can copy the url and paste it using the img command) Jackson got up and looked around. "What the hell?"

(Is that easier then just taking a screenshot and posting it the way I did?)

Before jackson knew what was happening, swarms of crawlers skirted towards him, with the sound of rushing water mixed with the sounds of millions of tiny legs, they crawled on him all over, biting at him trying to infect him by getting inside his body

(Is that easier then just taking a screenshot and posting it the way I did?)

Before jackson knew what was happening, swarms of crawlers skirted towards him, with the sound of rushing water mixed with the sounds of millions of tiny legs, they crawled on him all over, biting at him trying to infect him by getting inside his body
(It makes so that we don't have to see the wiki page. Does that help?) "Ow! What the hell!? Get off!" He used his nanites and increases is core temperature to 400 degrees burning them to death.

(It makes so that we don't have to see the wiki page. Does that help?) "Ow! What the hell!? Get off!" He used his nanites and increases is core temperature to 400 degrees burning them to death.

(Oh)

He burned them as more continued to come, eventually the neurotoxin began to work on him, slowly causing him fatigue, unaffected by his nanites

(I did say it was unaffected by his nanites)
(I have heard your decision but seeing as it is a stupid ass decision I have decided to ignore it. Considering that his nanites work on microscopic levels to do what they do. You're Not kicking the only good character I have in the city out of this)

(I have heard your decision but seeing as it is a stupid ass decision I have decided to ignore it. Considering that his nanites work on microscopic levels to do what they do. You're Not kicking the only good character I have in the city out of this)

(Ugh, guess you didn’t read the intro post, but whatever)

The crawlers skittered away almost instantly, leaving him where he was, leaving to infect other humans

Jackson stayed in the air has he surveyed the city. He went to the house which he assumed was probably the only safe spot now.

Unfortunately no where was safe, if anyone had been in the house they were comatose if normal, or passed out if they were supers

(Alright this is for everyone who is still in the city)

Out in the woods by the city, near the massive castle that had appeared only a few days ago. A very large portal appeared as massive footsteps could be felt, and a somewhat mechanical singing could be heard.

Out of the portal came 5 massive machines called Goliaths.
View attachment 626678

Upon exiting the portal the Goliaths immediately launched their spires at the city, as several dozen spires landed in the city, people began to panic. However that was short lived as the spires released their payloads which contained millions of insects called crawlers, that infected every living creature in the city, no place was safe.

Every none super powered being went comatose, while the ones with powers passed out for only a few hours.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth @LumaThePhoenix (in case you guys have characters in the city)
Roxie was sitting on the cliff with Sam, taking a break from thier flying lesson. "What's those" she said seeing a spire near by

Users who are viewing this thread

Back