• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"How long have you lived in this house?" The Doctor asked. "My whole life sir. Since I was wee girl." She said. "Oh... OH!" The Doctor suddenly exclaimed loudly making Charles and everyone else jump.
"Think the rift, has effected her abilities?" Allyson asked

"I saw Silencer kill him." Hunter said. " hmm maybe we could try talking to Keith's dad. No idea if it will work"
"It's worth a shot." Robby said.

"I guess it's better than nothing. Think you can find out where he is, Rob?" Tyson asks.

"Absolutely. I should have a location by the time you two are done in Hawai'i." Robby answers.

Eris and Jessica are racing through the waves.

Tyson nods.
"Makes sense."

"To the beach!" Robby shouts as he flies them over the waters and just beyond the sands of the beach so that the propellers don't send sand everywhere and ruin everyone's day. He lands the helicopter on the roof of a nearby hotel.
Peter had caught up to them pretty fast. His natural balance made his a natural at surfing.

Eris and Jessica are racing through the waves.

Tyson nods.
"Makes sense."

"To the beach!" Robby shouts as he flies them over the waters and just beyond the sands of the beach so that the propellers don't send sand everywhere and ruin everyone's day. He lands the helicopter on the roof of a nearby hotel.
"Thanks for the ride" hunter said.

Allyson helped him.

Alex went over to the woman. "I hide because I don't like how I look. It makes me feel less human"
"Now I don't think that's true sir." She said. "I think that it only makes you more human on the inside." She said. "What's your name?" The Doctor asked. "Gwyneth sir." She said.

Peter had caught up to them pretty fast. His natural balance made his a natural at surfing.
Jessica looks back at him and smirks.
"Look who finally decided to stop pretending to suck at surfing."
"Thanks for the ride" hunter said.
"No problem." Robby said. "Have fun out there on your date-I mean fugitive chase you two."

"I can't staaaaaannnnnd you dude!" Tyson says jokingly.

Jessica looks back at him and smirks.
"Look who finally decided to stop pretending to suck at surfing."

"No problem." Robby said. "Have fun out there on your date-I mean fugitive chase you two."

"I can't staaaaaannnnnd you dude!" Tyson says jokingly.
Peter surfed back to the beach as he saw an SUV swerve off the road and roll onto the beach. He had no time to put his suit on. He ran off his board as the SUV rolled toward a family. No time for the suit. He had to act now. He jumped in the way and caught the SUV picking it up and setting it down on its wheels. He checked inside. "Hey you alright?" He asked the driver. After confirming he was okay he looked around. People were staring at the amazing feat of strength. "Oh... Ooooooh. Oooooh shit." He said looking around.

(Alright this is for everyone who is still in the city)

Out in the woods by the city, near the massive castle that had appeared only a few days ago. A very large portal appeared as massive footsteps could be felt, and a somewhat mechanical singing could be heard.

Out of the portal came 5 massive machines called Goliaths.
D7190AFF-9967-459A-9492-2C3E4BAD8C34.png

Upon exiting the portal the Goliaths immediately launched their spires at the city, as several dozen spires landed in the city, people began to panic. However that was short lived as the spires released their payloads which contained millions of insects called crawlers, that infected every living creature in the city, no place was safe.

Every none super powered being went comatose, while the ones with powers passed out for only a few hours.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix (in case you guys have characters in the city)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back