• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"just you wait" she smiled
"Oh I am my little puppet." Jessica's voice responded with an echo. "I'll see you looonnnnnnng before you see me."
Peter looked up from his books. He sighed and rented a surf board heading for the water.
Eris and Jessica are drifting in the water talking and laughing when the former spots Peter and waves at him.

"Wasn't that the boy with the endless stack of books earlier?" Jessica asks.

"Yep." Eris says with a nod. "Looks like even he couldn't resist the call of the ocean."

"Oh I am my little puppet." Jessica's voice responded with an echo. "I'll see you looonnnnnnng before you see me."

Eris and Jessica are drifting in the water talking and laughing when the former spots Peter and waves at him.

"Yep." Eris says with a nod. "Looks like even he couldn't resist the call of the ocean."
"i really hate her" she muttered

Jessica would notice that said book worm was actually quite muscular for his size.

"Looks like he's one of those rare hybrids of brain and braun." Jessica said.

Eris nods.
"That he is. Smart as he is strong."

"Don't worry. She won't be on your nerves much longer." Tyson says.
Peter was fairly confident in his physical abilities. Even still it was his first time on a surf board. He wiped out almost immediately at first.

Peter was fairly confident in his physical abilities. Even still it was his first time on a surf board. He wiped out almost immediately at first.
Jessica laughs while Eris looks concerned and makes her way towards him.
"You okay?"
"Yeah" she nods
"Did you hear about what happened to Keith Mercury?" Robby asks.

"Yeah. The Silencer killed him." Tyson replies.

"Yep, and his dad's flipped his toupee and he's been going on a rampage ever since he got out of that prison. He put a mark out on his head bigger than the one he put on yours." Robby said.

"Damn. That's some serious hatred, though I do understand why." Tyson said.

"If we kill The Silencer, do you think that'll give us enough favor to get Keith's dad to tell us what he knows about the jailbreak?" Robby asks.

"That's a bit of a risk." Tyson responds. "It's not a guarantee that he knows much about it. Plus, if he's a part of it, he could be leading us into a trap."

"You okay?"

"Yep, and his dad's flipped his toupee and he's been going on a rampage ever since he got out of that prison. He put a mark out on his head bigger than the one he put on yours." Robby said.

"If we kill The Silencer, do you think that'll give us enough favor to get Keith's dad to tell us what he knows about the jailbreak?" Robby asks.

"That's a bit of a risk." Tyson responds. "It's not a guarantee that he knows much about it. Plus, if he's a part of it, he could be leading us into a trap."
Peter got up. "I'm fine."

Kaleb listened silently.

Peter got on his board. "Yeah." He said.
"Great!" Jessica says with a smile. She then points at a wave. "Come on, Eris! Race you that wave back there."

"Prepare to lose!" Eris replies as the two race out. She glances back at Peter. "Be careful over there, Peter!"

"You okay?"

"I saw Silencer kill him." Hunter said. " hmm maybe we could try talking to Keith's dad. No idea if it will work"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back