• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"It's causing tremors. Definitely not good.
A few miles away
Kaleb woke up to see a bug biting at his arm. "Hey! Off!" He kicked it away from and stood up before suddenly feeling woozy. "Oh..."

Upon looking out the window he could see Carriers picking up the comatose human bodies from all over the city and taking them in one direction

Carrier

Upon looking out the window he could see Carriers picking up the comatose human bodies from all over the city and taking them in one direction

Carrier
"Gross." Kaleb said. He walked over to his backpack and looked through it. He pulled out a piece of vibranium plating and absorbed it transforming his skin.

Peter surfed back to the beach as he saw an SUV swerve off the road and roll onto the beach. He had no time to put his suit on. He ran off his board as the SUV rolled toward a family. No time for the suit. He had to act now. He jumped in the way and caught the SUV picking it up and setting it down on its wheels. He checked inside. "Hey you alright?" He asked the driver. After confirming he was okay he looked around. People were staring at the amazing feat of strength. "Oh... Ooooooh. Oooooh shit." He said looking around.
Eris and Jessica both look surprised. However, while Eris has a hint of concern in her look, Jessica's is loaded with curiosity.
Hunter laughed
Tyson opens up the door and hops off the helicopter.

Eris facepalms.

"He can't be serious." Jessica says in disbelief.
Peter sighed. "Great I take one vacation and out myself." He muttered. "it's true." A voice said. Sans walked out to the beach still wearing his illusion bracelet that made him look human. "this kid? sure he has some muscle but he's hella skinny. i on the other hand don't need to be strong. He raised his arm and the car lifted. "i stopped it with my mind."

Peter sighed. "Great I take one vacation and out myself." He muttered. "it's true." A voice said. Sans walked out to the beach still wearing his illusion bracelet that made him look human. "this kid? sure he has some muscle but he's hella skinny. i on the other hand don't need to be strong. He raised his arm and the car lifted. "i stopped it with my mind."
Jessica looks at Eris who just looks back and shrugs.
"It seems that there's more to some of these people here than I thought."

Jessica looks at Eris who just looks back and shrugs.
"It seems that there's more to some of these people here than I thought."
Sans dropped the car and looked around. "alright i'm leaving now. i did my heroes duty so now i'm gone." He teleported. Peter sighed relieved.

Jackson walked up to one. "You were a person once weren't you?"

The hybrid screech at him in a language he didn't understand, through its Bullseye (name of the rifle) and opened fire on him, hitting him once on the arm and twice on the leg, leaving small craters of burnt flesh

The hybrid screech at him in a language he didn't understand, through its Bullseye (name of the rifle) and opened fire on him, hitting him once on the arm and twice on the leg, leaving small craters of burnt flesh
The craters quickly healed but it still hurt. "Ow! Damn!" He used his nanites to create a suit of armor around himself. Feeling like today would be a good day to he knight and also wanting to be funny he dawned Seigmyer's armor. (Dark Souls)

The craters quickly healed but it still hurt. "Ow! Damn!" He used his nanites to create a suit of armor around himself. Feeling like today would be a good day to he knight and also wanting to be funny he dawned Seigmyer's armor. (Dark Souls)

The hybrid opened fire once again, this time a round hit the breast plate of the armor and stayed their, then the hybrid then fired regular shots and every round tracked towards the one on his chest, and each subsequent shot melted more of the armor around the tag

The hybrid opened fire once again, this time a round hit the breast plate of the armor and stayed their, then the hybrid then fired regular shots and every round tracked towards the one on his chest, and each subsequent shot melted more of the armor around the tag
He made the armor spit out the tag and it regenerated. "You are no match for a knight." He said in a stupid voice.

He made the armor spit out the tag and it regenerated. "You are no match for a knight." He said in a stupid voice.

(If he doesnt kill it, this is going to keep going)

The hybrid screamed and fired recklessly, the lasers burning and melting all around his body and armor

Hunter follows.
Tyson sprouts his wings and looks down at the beach.
"Ready to fly?" He asks Hunter.
Some time had passed and as more and more humans disappeared, frightening creatures began to appear in their place

Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

By this time, Robby has flown back into the city and is quite disturbed by the sight of these creatures. He lands the copter on the roof of an office building. Then, he grabs his axe and exits the flying machine on his way down to ground floor where he sees one of the hybrids.
"What the hell is that?" He asks himself.

Tyson sprouts his wings and looks down at the beach.
"Ready to fly?" He asks Hunter.

By this time, Robby has flown back into the city and is quite disturbed by the sight of these creatures. He lands the copter on the roof of an office building. Then, he grabs his axe and exits the flying machine on his way down to ground floor where he sees one of the hybrids.
"What the hell is that?" He asks himself.

The hybrid looked at him then imidiately started shooting him

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back