• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Allyson Parker and this is my brother Alex." She said
"Well. You charlatans. Tell me. What was the nature of that Illusion? How did you and that lady do this and BY GOD WOMAN GET UP! I saw that Illusion you aren't actually dead." He said. "She is." The Doctor said grimly. "She can't be. She stood up. She screamed." Charles said.

"She's been dead for some time." He said.

"Well. You charlatans. Tell me. What was the nature of that Illusion? How did you and that lady do this and BY GOD WOMAN GET UP! I saw that Illusion you aren't actually dead." He said. "She is." The Doctor said grimly. "She can't be. She stood up. She screamed." Charles said.

"She's been dead for some time." He said.
"Its a complicated situation" Alex said

"Its a complicated situation" Alex said
"I admire your dedication even to the point where you're having the morgue carry her out. But she can't be dead." He said.

"What?" The Doctor turned and saw two people exit the building carrying her. "NOO!" He dashed past Allyson and Alex and ran after the two.

"I admire your dedication even to the point where you're having the morgue carry her out. But she can't be dead." He said.

"What?" The Doctor turned and saw two people exit the building carrying her. "NOO!" He dashed past Allyson and Alex and ran after the two.
Allyson and Alex followed

Allyson and Alex followed
They were gone when everyone reached the street. "They're gone... They tooj the body... The morgue..THE MORGUE!" He yelled suddenly. "Charles said they worked at the morgue. Excuse me!" He ran up to a couple and asked about the morgue. The two told him where it was. "Thanks!" He said dashing off toward the morgue.

"Excuse me." Charles said. "On the off chance that you aren't just a very good actor... Would you like to use my carriage?"

They were gone when everyone reached the street. "They're gone... They tooj the body... The morgue..THE MORGUE!" He yelled suddenly. "Charles said they worked at the morgue. Excuse me!" He ran up to a couple and asked about the morgue. The two told him where it was. "Thanks!" He said dashing off toward the morgue.

"Excuse me." Charles said. "On the off chance that you aren't just a very good actor... Would you like to use my carriage?"
"Sure a carriage would be very useful" she said

"thank you" Allyson said to the driver
The Doctor sat down as the carriage began moving. He had grin look on his face. "Will someone please explain what's going on?" Charles asked. "The dead are walking." The Doctor said. "Well no they aren't except they are partly." He said. "Those gas creatures go into a dead body, it's breaking down with gas making the perfect host. But in doing so they reactivate the mind the surface memories that last thoughts. And carry them out. Weather or not this is purposful I've no idea."

The Doctor sat down as the carriage began moving. He had grin look on his face. "Will someone please explain what's going on?" Charles asked. "The dead are walking." The Doctor said. "Well no they aren't except they are partly." He said. "Those gas creatures go into a dead body, it's breaking down with gas making the perfect host. But in doing so they reactivate the mind the surface memories that last thoughts. And carry them out. Weather or not this is purposful I've no idea."
"yeah whatever the doctor said" Allyson said

"yeah whatever the doctor said" Allyson said
"Basically..." The Doctor thought. Imagine the gas is starting a broken down robot. A robot with good programming will remember where it was in that task. The human.bodies are the same way. They just... Go back to doing what they had been doing originally, before they died."

"Basically..." The Doctor thought. Imagine the gas is starting a broken down robot. A robot with good programming will remember where it was in that task. The human.bodies are the same way. They just... Go back to doing what they had been doing originally, before they died."
"Doctor, he probably doesn't know what a robot is" Allyson said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back