• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"she's in Hawaii " Hunter said. Butch barks wagging his tail.
"Right." He responds. "I don't know where exactly, but knowing her, she's probably been there for a while. She tends to hide somewhere distant for a bit before using her mist on people."

"Hey, hey! Don't be giving away my secrets!" Jessica shouts. "Just for that. I'm gonna kill you and bury you under a bunch of lava rocks!"

"Right." He responds. "I don't know where exactly, but knowing her, she's probably been there for a while. She tends to hide somewhere distant for a bit before using her mist on people."

"Hey, hey! Don't be giving away my secrets!" Jessica shouts. "Just for that. I'm gonna kill you and bury you under a bunch of lava rocks!"
"so you are in Hawaii. " hunter smiled. "And you know I'm not letting you kill him."

"I'll get us a ride there." Tyson says as he makes a call to one of his friends. "Got a helicopter on its way in a few minutes."

For once Jessica was silent.
Hunter smiles and pets Butch. "You should stay here." Butch whined and barked. She smiles. "Don't worry I'll be okay. I got Tyson with me"

(I probably should've been more clear about that lol my bad)
Tyson grabs the ladder and climbs upward until he's in the helicopter.
"Robby! Still know how to drop the cop I see."

The pilot laughs.
"You say that like I'm getting old and near retirement, Ty. I fly better than you can."

Tyson laughs.
"That's because it's your job."

(I probably should've been more clear about that lol my bad)
Tyson grabs the ladder and climbs upward until he's in the helicopter.
"Robby! Still know how to drop the cop I see."

The pilot laughs.
"You say that like I'm getting old and near retirement, Ty. I fly better than you can."

Tyson laughs.
"That's because it's your job."
Hunter followed him up the ladder.

"Can we wait inside" she asked
The Doctor just walked in. An old balding man walked by. "Tressapssing. I'll inform the police if you do not leave now sir!" He said. The Doctor walked up to him looking angry. "Good call the police because I want to make a report. I was enjoying a show at the theater when I saw two body snatchers take the corpse of an old woman. One was old short balding looked a lot like you." He said.

The Doctor just walked in. An old balding man walked by. "Tressapssing. I'll inform the police if you do not leave now sir!" He said. The Doctor walked up to him looking angry. "Good call the police because I want to make a report. I was enjoying a show at the theater when I saw two body snatchers take the corpse of an old woman. One was old short balding looked a lot like you." He said.
Allyson and Alex followed the doctor in. "I'm sure you don't want us to talk to the police" Alex said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back