• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Joey got down "Take a walk around the resort and we will let you know when the keys are ready. Still doing some cleanup." Dwayne replied
Jackson went with Josh and Demy to the source of the alarm. Thugs were robbing an armored car at a bank. They were overseen by a man dressed in a yellow suit with silver gauntlets. Dragunov Dragunov

Peter set his book down and went to explore. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Sans sat in the corner and went to sleep as he often did.

Last edited:
"No I'm not planning to go to outerspace." He said. She saw a stack of books next to him each one was about a different academic subject.
She looks at the stack of books.
"I see you have your day planned out." She said with a smile. "I'm gonna go hit some more waves. Then I have to make another grass skirt when the room is ready because I wiped out on a mega wave earlier and now the grass is one with the ocean." She laughs as she turns away and runs back to the water. "Later arachnerd!"

"I see you have your day planned out." She said with a smile. "I'm gonna go hit some more waves. Then I have to make another grass skirt when the room is ready because I wiped out on a mega wave earlier and now the grass is one with the ocean." She laughs as she turns away and runs back to the water. "Later arachnerd!"
He watched her run off. "Surfing... Nah I'd probably wipe out immediately... Although..."

Hunter wrapped Butch in a blanket after the demon left. "Well that was something"

Dragunov Dragunov (almost time for the invasion)

Regina went to where Angel was sleeping "oh Angel, I think its time for you to bring the rest of your friends" Regina smiled

Angel woke up, looked at her for a second before screeching and flying outside

Allyson jumped out and headed straight inside the building
A woman opened he door. "Sorry ma'am we're closed." She said trying to close the door. "Well that's a stupid policy." The Doctor said walking out. "What you think someone's going to wait to take a good night's sleep before dying?' He asked.

A woman opened he door. "Sorry ma'am we're closed." She said trying to close the door. "Well that's a stupid policy." The Doctor said walking out. "What you think someone's going to wait to take a good night's sleep before dying?' He asked.
" he does have a point. We saw some workers earlier moving a body" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back