• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"yeah longer sleeves, a dress. Can't wear my jeans." She muttered as she walked into the tardis to wherever the closet was. "I swear if a guy out there gives me a hard time there is gonna be a fight." Alex nods. "Okay, guess I'll get them."

"Whatever is fine" Nyx said
The Doctor took him to the robotics lab.

Maddy and Diana were just listening to the guys talked. Diana looked out the window. "Its very pretty here. I packed my sketch book, I might try drawing something."
"You should Draw something about Jeremy and Ryder." Peter said.

"Its okay its life. Something is always going to bump you off whatever path you're on." He said.
The Doctor looked around. "Alright stand over there." He said.

Her bone wings were still out she haven't figured how to retract them yet. She kept packing. "I'm going away..."
"I know. I'm coming with." He said. "You need someone to teach you to control those wings."

The Doctor looked around. "Alright stand over there." He said.

"I know. I'm coming with." He said. "You need someone to teach you to control those wings."
Alex nods doing as he said. "So what upgrades are you going to do?"

"Are you sure? I'm leaving cause I don't really know what else was done to me.. I don't want to risk hurting the girl or you.." She said

Alex nods doing as he said. "So what upgrades are you going to do?"

"Are you sure? I'm leaving cause I don't really know what else was done to me.. I don't want to risk hurting the girl or you.." She said
"Well. Any metal or technical scan will still reveal you. This is synthetic bio mechanical skin. Real human skin that can become steel." The Doctor said. "Should work normally no problems for you. Also I'm giving you the ability to connect to the internet."

"Roxie I don't know what they've done to you. But you're still worrying for us and that's enough for me. I won't abandon you, especially not now. You need someone." He said. "Even if it is just someone to stop you."

"Well. Any metal or technical scan will still reveal you. This is synthetic bio mechanical skin. Real human skin that can become steel." The Doctor said. "Should work normally no problems for you. Also I'm giving you the ability to connect to the internet."

"Roxie I don't know what they've done to you. But you're still worrying for us and that's enough for me. I won't abandon you, especially not now. You need someone." He said. "Even if it is just someone to stop you."
He nods. "OK. "

Roxie hugged him and he can see the part of her arm where it was only bone. "Nyx wanted me to become Chaos Queen again..I said no."

He nods. "OK. "

Roxie hugged him and he can see the part of her arm where it was only bone. "Nyx wanted me to become Chaos Queen again..I said no."
"I know Dark told me. I am so proud of you." He said hugging her back. "Don't worry I'll help you through this."

The Doctor finishes and took Alex back to the console room.

Sam went to his restaurant and out up a sign. "Closed till further notice."

The Doctor nodded.
Roxie had gone with him. "You don't have to do this"

Allyson came out in a dark brown dress. "You look good, what is that bio synthetic skin? " Alex nods "yeah. "

Roxie had gone with him. "You don't have to do this"

Allyson came out in a dark brown dress. "You look good, what is that bio synthetic skin? " Alex nods "yeah. "
"I know... I want to." He said.

The Doctor looked at her. "Oh if Dru could see you now." He said grinning. Despite everything they could tell he was excited to get out there.

"I know... I want to." He said.

The Doctor looked at her. "Oh if Dru could see you now." He said grinning. Despite everything they could tell he was excited to get out there.
Roxie nods. "OK" some people were staring as they walked past them.

"Thanks Doc, I miss him." Allyson said. "Well let's get out there."

"Alright let's go." He said walking off.

The Doctor grinned. He opened the door and stepped out
Roxie follows.

Allyson stepped out and looked around. Alex stepped out after she did, he put his hands in the pocket of the clothes he picked out back when they were inside.

Roxie follows.

Allyson stepped out and looked around. Alex stepped out after she did, he put his hands in the pocket of the clothes he picked out back when they were inside.
They went up to a large cliff. At the bottom was the lake. "Long enough fall to fly but short enough that the water is still safe."

They were surrounded by the bustling people of London working to get to their factories and jobs. The Doctor picked up a news paper. "Well I'll be." He showed them the Paper. Charles Dickins would be preforming nearby in 30 minutes.

They went up to a large cliff. At the bottom was the lake. "Long enough fall to fly but short enough that the water is still safe."

They were surrounded by the bustling people of London working to get to their factories and jobs. The Doctor picked up a news paper. "Well I'll be." He showed them the Paper. Charles Dickins would be preforming nearby in 30 minutes.
"Are we sure these wings are going to work?" She asked looking down at the water.

"Oo" Allyson said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back