• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Stay inside the building and keep an eye on the shields. Alert us if anything happens." Joey said
He bowed. "By your command." He disappeared and reappeared by a window. "That reminds me. Would you like something to sleep on. A clean pair of pajamas. A warm mattress. I can materialize anything you may need." He said

He bowed. "By your command." He disappeared and reappeared by a window. "That reminds me. Would you like something to sleep on. A clean pair of pajamas. A warm mattress. I can materialize anything you may need." He said
"Materialize anything?" Joey said "Does that include food?" Luthor asked.

Ray nodded. He walked around and moved things in the large room to the side. "Let the feast begin." He snapped his finger and a table full of food and drink appeared.
"Impossible." Luthor said "So much food..." A guard said as he saw the feast.

"Impossible." Luthor said "So much food..." A guard said as he saw the feast.
"So that you can have something to compare it with Master. The food summoned is a quality on par with the one you call Samuel." Ray said with a bow. Peter felt his mouth water. "That means..."

"So that you can have something to compare it with Master. The food summoned is a quality on par with the one you call Samuel." Ray said with a bow. Peter felt his mouth water. "That means..."
"In all honesty... we haven't seen this much food in... in a long time." Luthor said as he sniffed the air. "How about you Bats? You hungry?" Joey asked.

"I have a private farm. I'm fine." Batman said. He seemed unfazed by all this food.
"Stoic as ever." Joey replied. Suddenly some more people appeared due to the smell of the food. "Try feeding everyone else." Joey said to Ray. "Let's save this feast for the strike team. We can discuss our plan for tomorrow."

"Stoic as ever." Joey replied. Suddenly some more people appeared due to the smell of the food. "Try feeding everyone else." Joey said to Ray. "Let's save this feast for the strike team. We can discuss our plan for tomorrow."
Ray nodded and created smaller meals for the people ushering them out of the room. He snapped his fingers and the feast disappeared for the time being. "You think he'll listen to any of us if you told him to?" Peter asked.

Ray nodded and created smaller meals for the people ushering them out of the room. He snapped his fingers and the feast disappeared for the time being. "You think he'll listen to any of us if you told him to?" Peter asked.
"What requests did you have in mind?" Joey asked before seeing the feast disappear "Guess we gotta wait to eat."

"What requests did you have in mind?" Joey asked before seeing the feast disappear "Guess we gotta wait to eat."
"I can make smaller meals for the time being." Ray said. "Eh I'm just curious. Where did he come from and how is he connected to that ring?"

"I can make smaller meals for the time being." Ray said. "Eh I'm just curious. Where did he come from and how is he connected to that ring?"
Ray turned to Joey. "By the way Mater I have an update on the happenings of your world. Would you like to hear it?" Dragunov Dragunov
Maddy just listened as she was thinking. (Woo internet is back)
Joey shrugged "Just found it." He then looked to Ray "Give me the update."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back