• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Oh that's a slightly less long story. In our world there's guy who can control his own small portion of reality he sent us here. Said it would help to save our world."
"still don't think it was a good idea to come here. Our world could be in serious danger right now" Maddy said
"I think it'll be just fine." Joey said "And he could control reality how?" Luthor asked

MEANWHILE! Back in their world.

Thanos used the mind stone to find Ben so he could get the last two stones.

"I think it'll be just fine." Joey said "And he could control reality how?" Luthor asked

Ben was currently in SHIELD custody. "Fury let me out!" He yelled. "If Thanos comes up here he you guys won't able to stop him!"

"Can I have some?" The bunny girls said all starry eyed.

Thanos smirked "Try all you want Fury, but Thanos is supreme..." He then opened a portal behind Ben and appeared
Ben looked back. "Oh no." He transformed. "Fourarms!" He threw two punches at Thanos.

He ducked and changed forms. "GOOP!" He jumped back. "Get lost." He said.
"I'm afraid such a thing is not possible. You are the only one who knows where the two remaining stones are, and I am willing to do anything for it... now you will tell me... or Joey will." Thanos said "And he has more to lose than you do."

"Can I have some?" The bunny girls said all starry eyed.

Thanos smirked "Try all you want Fury, but Thanos is supreme..." He then opened a portal behind Ben and appeared

Regina shrugged and a decent sized ruby appeared on her collar

"you don't know for sure" maddy said

Goop stopped. ( Musicnotes Musicnotes permission to use alien x?)
(I'm fine with it if dragunov is) Fate got to where Ben was being held and saw Thanos. "Ben you okay?"

"you don't know for sure" maddy said

(I'm fine with it if dragunov is) Fate got to where Ben was being held and saw Thanos. "Ben you okay?"
(Keep in mind that stuff ain't canon and they weren't using him at his full potential besides death battle suffers from the same bias that all other fight channels do)
(I keep forgetting what two stones he is missing but sure, let's try it. Also, no they were using Alien X at his full potential. Remember, Hal Jordan beat BEING ERASED FROM EXISTENCE. And he ARRESTED GOD!)
"It'll be fine. Let's focus on helping Batman for now." Joey said "Do either of you guys remember what Rejin said before he sent us here?"

"Do you know him?" Thanos said to Fate

(I keep forgetting what two stones he is missing but sure, let's try it. Also, no they were using Alien X at his full potential. Remember, Hal Jordan beat BEING ERASED FROM EXISTENCE. And he ARRESTED GOD!)
"It'll be fine. Let's focus on helping Batman for now." Joey said "Do either of you guys remember what Rejin said before he sent us here?"

(Yeah but here's the thing. They were using a bunch of different Hal's from different worlds stuffed into one. And just 10 year old Ben with a few extra aliens. Plus the way they had him in bull shit. Alien X could easily have followed him back in time. But let's not fight over this. I stopped watching death battle for this very reason.)

"That the fate of our world rests on the fate of this one." Peter said.

"Fate get out of here!" Goop yelled. (you up for thanks vs alien X Dragunov Dragunov )

"helping this world can help us?" Maddy said
"I'm not leaving Ben." She said, she looked at Thanos. "Yes I do."

(Yeah but here's the thing. They were using a bunch of different Hal's from different worlds stuffed into one. And just 10 year old Ben with a few extra aliens. Plus the way they had him in bull shit. Alien X could easily have followed him back in time. But let's not fight over this. I stopped watching death battle for this very reason.)

"That the fate of our world rests on the fate of this one." Peter said.
"helping this world can help us?" Maddy said
"I'm not leaving Ben." She said, she looked at Thanos. "Yes I do."
"I thought he said that to save our world we have to save this one." Joey replied

"Well then, perhaps she can help me find the stones." Thanos replied as he tossed Ben into a wall.

"I thought he said that to save our world we have to save this one." Joey replied

"Well then, perhaps she can help me find the stones." Thanos replied as he tossed Ben into a wall.
"No!" Ben yelled. He transformed. "Alien X!" (he was missing the power stone. I thought he had five of six)

"Well yeah." Peter said. "I just thought my version sounded more mysterious."

"No!" Ben yelled. He transformed. "Alien X!" (he was missing the power stone. I thought he had five of six)

"Well yeah." Peter said. "I just thought my version sounded more mysterious."
(He was missing two. I thought you were keeping track. Ben hid two of the stones, remember? From the moon?) "How much more will you keep transforming?" Thanos asked

"Peter, now is not the time for that." Joey said "I want to get back so we can get the wedding done... How about in Italy at a vineyard? Endless wine and snacks."

(He was missing two. I thought you were keeping track. Ben hid two of the stones, remember? From the moon?) "How much more will you keep transforming?" Thanos asked

"Peter, now is not the time for that." Joey said "I want to get back so we can get the wedding done... How about in Italy at a vineyard? Endless wine and snacks."
(I remember he hid one stone. My stupid brain in dead I'll try to remember) "Listen when we get back it's probably just back to fighting Thanos. Or... At least fending him off."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back