• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(I remember. He's missing the reality stone too)
(Got it. So power and reality meaning he has space, mind, time and soul))
(I remember he hid one stone. My stupid brain in dead I'll try to remember) "Listen when we get back it's probably just back to fighting Thanos. Or... At least fending him off."
"As long as he doesn't get the mind stone, we should be fine." Joey replied

"Another transformation means nothing." Thanos said as smiled before throwing a punch at Ben.

(Got it. So power and reality meaning he has space, mind, time and soul))

"As long as he doesn't get the mind stone, we should be fine." Joey replied

"Another transformation means nothing." Thanos said as smiled before throwing a punch at Ben.
This time he seemed unaffected by the punch. Alien X looked at Thanos. "Motion denied. You will not have the stones." Alien X grabbed Thanos and suddenly they were over a volcano.

This time he seemed unaffected by the punch. Alien X looked at Thanos. "Motion denied. You will not have the stones." Alien X grabbed Thanos and suddenly they were over a volcano.
"A volcano? How original." Thanos said with a smirk before he opened a portal under him, causing water to fall onto the volcano, turning the lava to rock.

"A volcano? How original." Thanos said with a smirk before he opened a portal under him, causing water to fall onto the volcano, turning the lava to rock.
"You're right how about some place more original." Alien X said. Suddenly they were in jumping through dimensions. For a few seconds Peter could have sworn that he saw alien X holding Thanos.

"You're right how about some place more original." Alien X said. Suddenly they were in jumping through dimensions. For a few seconds Peter could have sworn that he saw alien X holding Thanos.
"Was... Was that... nah... couldn't be." Joey said, not knowing the truth due to his powers being nullified

"Taking me through multiple universes? What is your game?" Thanos said as he used the mind stone to read Alien X's mind.

"No!" Ben yelled. He transformed. "Alien X!" (he was missing the power stone. I thought he had five of six)

"Well yeah." Peter said. "I just thought my version sounded more mysterious."
(He was missing two. I thought you were keeping track. Ben hid two of the stones, remember? From the moon?) "How much more will you keep transforming?" Thanos asked

"Peter, now is not the time for that." Joey said "I want to get back so we can get the wedding done... How about in Italy at a vineyard? Endless wine and snacks."
"Be careful Ben" fate said looking at her watch wondering if she should follow

"Maybe" maddy smiled

"Was... Was that... nah... couldn't be." Joey said, not knowing the truth due to his powers being nullified

"Taking me through multiple universes? What is your game?" Thanos said as he used the mind stone to read Alien X's mind.
If Alien X kept moving him like this maybe he could trap him for eternity.

If Alien X kept moving him like this maybe he could trap him for eternity.
For one second, they were back in their world and the space stone glowed. Alien X suddenly noticed that Thanos was a thousand feet away from him in the middle of a desert "Do you not forget child? I am Thanos... and Thanos is supreme." He then snapped his fingers and Alien X was suddenly somewhere far away from Earth. Clearly more than 50 lightyears. Thanos then opened a portal.
"Be careful Ben" fate said looking at her watch wondering if she should follow

"Maybe" maddy smiled
A portal appeared behind Fate and Thanos emerged from it "Seems you and that boy are close. Using you, he will show me where the last two stones are."

"So... how do we save this world?" Joey asked

For one second, they were back in their world and the space stone glowed. Alien X suddenly noticed that Thanos was a thousand feet away from him in the middle of a desert "Do you not forget child? I am Thanos... and Thanos is supreme." He then snapped his fingers and Alien X was suddenly somewhere far away from Earth. Clearly more than 50 lightyears. Thanos then opened a portal.

A portal appeared behind Fate and Thanos emerged from it "Seems you and that boy are close. Using you, he will show me where the last two stones are."

He immediately reappeared in front of Thanos. "You can't escape me so fast."

Fate glared, turning to him. "He won't show you them, you don't deserve that much power."

"Stop Brainaic?" She said

Fate glared, turning to him. "He won't show you them, you don't deserve that much power."

"Stop Brainaic?" She said
"Stopping Brainiac might be it." Joey said

Thanos smiled as the mind stone glowed. Fate felt an immense pain in her head that was almost unbearable. She felt like she was losing control of her body "You will soon learn that Thanos is the only one worthy of them."

Thanos smiled as the mind stone glowed. Fate felt an immense pain in her head that was almost unbearable. She felt like she was losing control of her body "You will soon learn that Thanos is the only one worthy of them."
Alien X looked at her. "Stop!" He yelled he tapped Thanos and broke his shoulder.

"Probably." Peter said. "How do we get to Braniac."

Alien X looked at her. "Stop!" He yelled he tapped Thanos and broke his shoulder.

Maddy nods "probably"

"Ah!" She said closing her eyes and holding her head. "Ben..don't tell him."

Maddy nods "probably"

"Ah!" She said closing her eyes and holding her head. "Ben..don't tell him."

When X moved his hand forward, all he touched was empty space, as if his hand moved away from Thanos. The pain began to increase "Tell me or she will perish." Thanos replied

When X moved his hand forward, all he touched was empty space, as if his hand moved away from Thanos. The pain began to increase "Tell me or she will perish." Thanos replied
Alien X looked at her. He looked down. "Motion... Carried." He held out his arm and opened a portal.

The pain immediately went away and Fate regained control of her body "Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Thanos said as he stepped through the portal.
Alien X closed the the portal. He turned back into Ben. Ben closed his eyes. "That is Bellicus that KS Serena. Though. I think I just made Alien X weaker."

Thanos retrieved the last two stones before snapping himself back to their world. He appeared before Ben and Fate Musicnotes Musicnotes "I thank you for cooperation. Perhaps I will spare you two." Thanos said as he opened a portal and disappeared.
Ben clenched his fists. He punched the wall bloodying his knuckles. "DAAAMMMIIIT!"

"So... how do we beat Brainiac?" Joey said "You have to reach his sattelite in orbit." Luthor said "So good luck with that."
Peter flew up in the sky. "Alright. Space suits." He pointed the ring at Joey and Maddy and blue space suits went around them.

Peter flew up in the sky. "Alright. Space suits." He pointed the ring at Joey and Maddy and blue space suits went around them.
Peter's head bumped against the ceiling "Can it wait for tomorrow? I'm tired and hungry." Joey said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back