• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I know." Ben said sitting against the wall. "Aw man. Of all the times to be drawing a blank. I think of a single situation where this guy doesn't come out on top. Maybe we should give up and enjoy the time we have left."
"Maybe we can find something to help us. We are from other worlds, we could find another version of the infinity stones" fate sat next to him.

"Maybe we can find something to help us. We are from other worlds, we could find another version of the infinity stones" fate sat next to him.
"Yeah there's a plan give him two sets. That'll work great." Ben snapped sarcastically. He looked down and closed his eyes. "This was a terrible idea. I can't do this. I'm taking you home."

"Yeah there's a plan give him two sets. That'll work great." Ben snapped sarcastically. He looked down and closed his eyes. "This was a terrible idea. I can't do this. I'm taking you home."
"I'm just trying to come up with something...." Fate sighed

"I know. I'm sorry." Ben said. He transformed into Pineedle without a word. He did even shout the name. "I can't do this... I'm sending you back to your world. You'll be safe there."
"Ben I can just comeback here. I'm not just going to leave my friends in danger." She said

"Ben I can just comeback here. I'm not just going to leave my friends in danger." She said
"Fine. But keep away from me." Pineedle said. "What I saw. What he did. I can't bear to have it happen again. Relationships are a distraction. You're safer with someone else."

"Ray... set a timer for 72 hours." Joey said "We have 72 hours to get back home. While we're asleep, figure out a way for us to infiltrate Brainiac's sattelite."
Ray nodded. "It shall be done." He took out an old alarm clock and set it for 72 hours. "I will look into ways to infiltrate the the sattelite." He disappeared.

"Do you think 72 hours will be long enough?" Maddy asked
"If we want any chance of saving our world. It'll have to be." Peter said.

"Fine. But keep away from me." Pineedle said. "What I saw. What he did. I can't bear to have it happen again. Relationships are a distraction. You're safer with someone else."
Fate looked down and removed the earrings Ben had given her. She spoke really quiet. "If that's what you want." She put the earrings in his hand not looking at him. She turns around, pressing a button on her watch and exiting though a portal.

Ray nodded. "It shall be done." He took out an old alarm clock and set it for 72 hours. "I will look into ways to infiltrate the the sattelite." He disappeared.

"Guess so" she said

"Do you think 72 hours will be long enough?" Maddy asked

"We have no choice. Thanos has all six stones, we should return as soon as possible. If we kill Brainiac, we might be able to go home. Batman, Luthor, get as much weaponry as you can. Ray, find the best soldiers in this building to form a strike team. Brainiac's death will provide us all with the upper hand. We might be able to go back to our world. After beating Brainiac, I'm sure you guys can handle the rest." Luthor nodded "I'll get my best suit."

Fate looked down and removed the earrings Ben had given her. She spoke really quiet. "If that's what you want." She put the earrings in his hand not looking at him. She turns around, pressing a button on her watch and exiting though a portal.
He looked at the earings. "It's better this way. I can't afford anymore distractions." He said to himself.

"We have no choice. Thanos has all six stones, we should return as soon as possible. If we kill Brainiac, we might be able to go home. Batman, Luthor, get as much weaponry as you can. Ray, find the best soldiers in this building to form a strike team. Brainiac's death will provide us all with the upper hand. We might be able to go back to our world. After beating Brainiac, I'm sure you guys can handle the rest." Luthor nodded "I'll get my best suit."
Batman went with Luthor. As he did he saw what remained of Superman's costume in a display case. "Is this a trophy or a sign of respect?" He asked.

Ray nodded. He disappeared and found each of the best soldiers one by one. The one named Oliver tried to shoot an arrow at him for interrupting his alone time with Black Cannary. Who was represented by a blow up doll.

Maddy nods

Batman went with Luthor. As he did he saw what remained of Superman's costume in a display case. "Is this a trophy or a sign of respect?" He asked.

Ray nodded. He disappeared and found each of the best soldiers one by one. The one named Oliver tried to shoot an arrow at him for interrupting his alone time with Black Cannary. Who was represented by a blow up doll.
"More so a reminder of my mistake." Luthor replied "Had I not destroyed the last few chunks of kryptonite on this earth, Clark would still be alive."

(That is both hilarious and equally grim.) Joey sat down on the floor "I need a vacation."

"More so a reminder of my mistake." Luthor replied "Had I not destroyed the last few chunks of kryptonite on this earth, Clark would still be alive."

(That is both hilarious and equally grim.) Joey sat down on the floor "I need a vacation."
"One day we will get one." Maddy said sitting next to him.

Ben returned to his universe on Galvan five. "Mr. Tennyson please I know you are important but the first thinker is doing some very important work." The Galvan beside him said.
Jeremy looked at her. "Hey Fate? Wanna meet Ryder-... What's the matter. Ya look... Down." He said cradling tbe baby.
"Thanos has the stones....and Ben and i.... You know I would love to meet Ryder" she said putting on a smile, even if she wasn't happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back