• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Peter looked to see a man with a white face and blood red lips in a purple suit. "I was expecting a certain batted fellow but you'll do for now. Just one moment please." He walked up the thugs. "Alright boys lay it on me. Tell me why I should spare this failure. Give it your best shot and one of you might get a lollipop." He said pulling out a gun.

"I am no toy." He let go. "If you're from another dimension you go back to it. You don't want any part in this one."
"Um... well... because... he's got nice teeth?" One of the thugs said.

"I would if I could... but I'm afraid we are stuck here." He said as he pulled out a batarang "And by the way, you're not the only one who knows ninjutsu here." Joey then held the batarang to Batman "By the looks of this, you need all the help you can get. Darkseid has yet to control our minds, and by the looks of it.. I assume Superman is dead."

"Um... well... because... he's got nice teeth?" One of the thugs said.

"I would if I could... but I'm afraid we are stuck here." He said as he pulled out a batarang "And by the way, you're not the only one who knows ninjutsu here." Joey then held the batarang to Batman "By the looks of this, you need all the help you can get. Darkseid has yet to control our minds, and by the looks of it.. I assume Superman is dead."
"Oh... Teeth. I see I see. Well hey you tried." Joker pointed the gun at the man and pulled the trigger. Out camena stick with a flag that said the word bang.

"Superman, supergirl, flash, wonder woman, and the entirety of the green and blue lanterns." Batman pulled out two wrings. A blue one and a green one. "These are the only remains of each I found. I've waited most likely in vain for the day that they seekn out a new bearer."

"Oh... Teeth. I see I see. Well hey you tried." Joker pointed the gun at the man and pulled the trigger. Out camena stick with a flag that said the word bang.

"Superman, supergirl, flash, wonder woman, and the entirety of the green and blue lanterns." Batman pulled out two wrings. A blue one and a green one. "These are the only remains of each I found. I've waited most likely in vain for the day that they seekn out a new bearer."
The thugs began to start laughing "Good one boss!"

"Hey you never know... sometimes you just need a little hope... that's how I've been pushing." Joey said.

(I've always wanted a blue lantern)

"That's what the guns are for... but we're too tired to fight for now. Sometimes, you have to focus on just surviving." Lois said.

"Who the hell is this guy?" "Some new hero? Can't be, we killed the others!" They immediately opened fire on Peter as the woman immediately ran away

"Um... Mr. Wayne?" Joey asked with a whisper so the old man wouldn't hear.
Maybe I can try?" Maddy suggested. "I'm pretty strong."

Maybe I can try?" Maddy suggested. "I'm pretty strong."
"Worth a shot but I think it's a bad idea considering their numbers." Lois replied

"HA! Good one boss!" The thugs began laughing

"What about the other lanterns? The pink lanterns and the indigo?... Dead?" Joey asked

Back at SHIELD, a portal appeared in front of Nick Fury as a heavily bruised man popped out bleeding heavily from his chest "Fury... We... We failed." He then collapsed, revealing a tattoo on the back of his neck of the letters "H" and "A"

"Worth a shot but I think it's a bad idea considering their numbers." Lois replied

"What about the other lanterns? The pink lanterns and the indigo?... Dead?" Joey asked

Back at SHIELD, a portal appeared in front of Nick Fury as a heavily bruised man popped out bleeding heavily from his chest "Fury... We... We failed." He then collapsed, revealing a tattoo on the back of his neck of the letters "H" and "A"
"I am unsure." Batman said.

"Oh it was real funny wasn't it. Bang!" He shouted as he actually shot one of them. He released the others. "I look you three.so go on scedaddle before I change my mind."

"Oh hell! Someone get James on the phone and get me captain America!"

Last edited:

"it might be but I have to try something..at least once.. If you guys need hope then someone has to show that there still is" She said taking a breath, her eyes changing to yellow. She headed for the exit since the windows were shielded.

"I am unsure." Batman said.

"Oh it was real funny wasn't it. Bang!" He shouted as he actually shot one of them. He released the others. "I look you three.so go on scedaddle before I change my mind."
(So... NOTHING from Nick Fury?)

"Well looks like you guys are in hell itself. What about Robin?" Joey asked

"Yes sir!" The other three immediately ran off.
"it might be but I have to try something..at least once.. If you guys need hope then someone has to show that there still is" She said taking a breath, her eyes changing to yellow. She headed for the exit since the windows were shielded.
Lois grabbed her hand "You'll be slaughtered."

"I know my friends are somewhere in this world fighting, I have to fight too. ". Maddy smiled letting go of Lois's hand. She went outside. " hey robots! Come and get me!" She let out a howl before turning werewolf.

"I know my friends are somewhere in this world fighting, I have to fight too. ". Maddy smiled letting go of Lois's hand. She went outside. " hey robots! Come and get me!" She let out a howl before turning werewolf.
She found that the door was locked, it also didn't help that they were on the 22nd floor. "I highly doubt you will be leaving anytime soon. The doors are all locked as is, thanks to Kryptonian technology we pulled from Superman's fortress." Lex Luthor said from behind her.

(I edited the post) "Robin... Is dead." Batman said. "He over extended himself and went after Darksied."

Joker laughed. "Oh they're hilarious. I'll kill them later. Now." He turned to Peter. "You are a strange looking fellow for sure." "Says the guy with white make up and lip gloss." Peter said

She found that the door was locked, it also didn't help that they were on the 22nd floor. "I highly doubt you will be leaving anytime soon. The doors are all locked as is, thanks to Kryptonian technology we pulled from Superman's fortress." Lex Luthor said from behind her.
Maddy changed back. "You guys can't stay locked up forever"

Maddy changed back. "You guys can't stay locked up forever"
"We don't... we merely choose which battles to fight. You have to know when to fall back and rethink your strategies." Luthor replied
(I edited the post) "Robin... Is dead." Batman said. "He over extended himself and went after Darksied."

Joker laughed. "Oh they're hilarious. I'll kill them later. Now." He turned to Peter. "You are a strange looking fellow for sure." "Says the guy with white make up and lip gloss." Peter said
James got a phone call from Fury "What's wrong?"

"That's not good. Any other villains I need to worry about aside from Darksied?" Joey asked

"We don't... we merely choose which battles to fight. You have to know when to fall back and rethink your strategies." Luthor replied

"That's not good. Any other villains I need to worry about aside from Darksied?" Joey asked
" if you want to defeat Brainiac then you should destroy his robots before they get more info on you." She stated

Fury explained what just happened.

"Braniac. Though his attention is more spent in metropolis." Batman said. Joey got a call. "Hey there's a weird.dude in a purple suit attacking me. He's... Actually causing me some problems."

"What do you think we've been doing for the past five hours?" Lex said "Are you not aware it's night time?"
"No I didnt realize that. You know I just showed up here from my world. Separated from the people I care about. I just want to be with them and go home. " she looked at her ring. "I'm fine with going against robots to do it. I'll find a way to leave you can't stop me"

Fury explained what just happened.

"Braniac. Though his attention is more spent in metropolis." Batman said. Joey got a call. "Hey there's a weird.dude in a purple suit attacking me. He's... Actually causing me some problems."
"That's not good... If Thanos has the mind stone, then he'll be after... BEN!" James shouted

"Peter? Your phone works here? Maybe we can call Maddy." Joey said "Also... is this guy wearing clown makeup?"
"No I didnt realize that. You know I just showed up here from my world. Separated from the people I care about. I just want to be with them and go home. " she looked at her ring. "I'm fine with going against robots to do it. I'll find a way to leave you can't stop me"
"Doors are locked... and we wish you wouldn't leave... you might expose our operation to Braniac after all. If he sees one of us, he'll see all of us." Lex replied "Our forces are spread thin enough as is and we can't afford to lose this base."

"That's not good... If Thanos has the mind stone, then he'll be after... BEN!" James shouted

"Peter? Your phone works here? Maybe we can call Maddy." Joey said "Also... is this guy wearing clown makeup?"

"Doors are locked... and we wish you wouldn't leave... you might expose our operation to Braniac after all. If he sees one of us, he'll see all of us." Lex replied "Our forces are spread thin enough as is and we can't afford to lose this base."
"Yes. Yes he is." Peter said.

Ben was driving through Colorado with Fate. Musicnotes Musicnotes

(I always figured he'd get the mind Stone last)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back