• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Peter out the ring against the lantern. He recited the words that filled his head. Suddenly the ring recharged and activated. "Whoa!" Peter exclaimed as his suit began to change.

View attachment 585989
"Lucky yyou." Joey said
"as soon as my friends get here, joey can use his powers and take us home. There's really not much I can say about my world, its never a dull moment. There is always portals opening and people coming. " maddy said.
"Any specific heroes you can tell me about to narrow my search?" Lex replied
(I’m still waiting for something to do)
A tall bunny girl was walking down the street. Her umbrella was bouncing up and down to the tune of her whistles

"Lucky yyou." Joey said

A tall bunny girl was walking down the street. Her umbrella was bouncing up and down to the tune of her whistles
"My suit is entirely blue. I feel... Different." Peter said. He felt even more hopeful than he usually was. "What does this ring do for me exactly?" Batman just looked at Peter for a second. "So... Hope does still remain." He said. "What? Wait why am I an example of hope?" Peter asked.
"That's that ring works. If you didn't represent hope it wouldn't have flown to you the way it did." Batman explained. Peter turned to Joey for explanation.

"Lucky yyou." Joey said

"Iron man, hulk, you could try looking for the evil version of me. Last time I saw her, she was still there" she said

"Lucky yyou." Joey said

(Come again????)

Dragunov Dragunov

(Sorry, was seeing the coincidence of your bunny girl and my profile pic)

Regina had stopped to look at a building before changing it to suit her needs

"My suit is entirely blue. I feel... Different." Peter said. He felt even more hopeful than he usually was. "What does this ring do for me exactly?" Batman just looked at Peter for a second. "So... Hope does still remain." He said. "What? Wait why am I an example of hope?" Peter asked.
"That's that ring works. If you didn't represent hope it wouldn't have flown to you the way it did." Batman explained. Peter turned to Joey for explanation.
"Actually it's because you HAVE hope." Joey said "The ring is attracted to those who have some sense of hope leftover, despite everything seeming bleak... probably because of the kid. Hope is what fuels the ring and as long as you have hope, it works... and so long as you charge it here and there with the lantern."
Dragunov Dragunov

(Sorry, was seeing the coincidence of your bunny girl and my profile pic)

Regina had stopped to look at a building before changing it to suit her needs
The bunny girl looked at the building then to Regina "Hmmm." She then looked at the next building and made it grow eyes and come alive. It then began to dance to her whistles
"Iron man, hulk, you could try looking for the evil version of me. Last time I saw her, she was still there" she said
"Iron... Man?" Lex asked "Hulk?... who are they?"

"Actually it's because you HAVE hope." Joey said "The ring is attracted to those who have some sense of hope leftover, despite everything seeming bleak... probably because of the kid. Hope is what fuels the ring and as long as you have hope, it works... and so long as you charge it here and there with the lantern."

The bunny girl looked at the building then to Regina "Hmmm." She then looked at the next building and made it grow eyes and come alive. It then began to dance to her whistles

Maddy sighs. "They are heroes in my world."

"Well. Maybe this ring can help us get to metropolis. Maddy said she's there right?" Peter said

"Most likely through a portal." Joey said

The place was an office building converted into a military base. There was a room where she was stopped by a guard "Restricted access."
"Hmm" she said kind of curious. She walked out of sight of the guard and waited to see if there would be an opening to look inside.

"Hmm" she said kind of curious. She walked out of sight of the guard and waited to see if there would be an opening to look inside.
The guard remained in front of the door at all times. It was where he was stationed.
"I can make portals?" Peter said.
"Lanterns are basically gods in a way if they have the will... or hope. It's like fuel. So yeah." Joey said.

The guard remained in front of the door at all times. It was where he was stationed.

"Lanterns are basically gods in a way if they have the will... or hope. It's like fuel. So yeah." Joey said.
"Darn, looks like I can't get in" she said to herself. "Hmm. Wonder if there are any air vents"

"hmm" she goes into an empty room and moves the furniture to climb into the vents. She heads in the direction of the restricted area.
Looking through the vents, she saw a room full of computers with people speaking into microphones in various languages, holograms of different parts of different countries.

"Okay..." Peter closed his eyes and focused.on making a portal to Maddy. As he did the ring created a blue portal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back