• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"That's not good... If Thanos has the mind stone, then he'll be after... BEN!" James shouted

"Peter? Your phone works here? Maybe we can call Maddy." Joey said "Also... is this guy wearing clown makeup?"

"Doors are locked... and we wish you wouldn't leave... you might expose our operation to Braniac after all. If he sees one of us, he'll see all of us." Lex replied "Our forces are spread thin enough as is and we can't afford to lose this base."
She sighs. "Fine"

"I apologize for this inconvenience, how about we discuss this other world of yours?" Lex replied.

"That's Joker." Joey said "Batman, I think my friend found someone you might be interested in.
"Joker. I've been looking everywhere for him. Where's your frien"

Lex sat down at a table with a cup of coffee "So would be kind enough as to tell me where you came from?"

"Few blocks... north." Joey said as he hung up. He then called Maddy's phone "Hope this works." He then immediately flew into the air towards Peter and Joker.
When they got there they saw Joker webbed to the wall. "Ohohoohoohoo this guy is good." Joker said. "That was fast." Batman said. Though if he was at all surprised he didn't show it. "Yeah a lot of this guy's act was to catch me off guard. I kind of have a natural defense against sneaky tactics."

Lex sat down at a table with a cup of coffee "So would be kind enough as to tell me where you came from?"

"Few blocks... north." Joey said as he hung up. He then called Maddy's phone "Hope this works." He then immediately flew into the air towards Peter and Joker.
"well I was in a forest before" her phone rings. She picks up. "Joey are you okay"

When they got there they saw Joker webbed to the wall. "Ohohoohoohoo this guy is good." Joker said. "That was fast." Batman said. Though if he was at all surprised he didn't show it. "Yeah a lot of this guy's act was to catch me off guard. I kind of have a natural defense against sneaky tactics."
"Batman, this is Spider-man. Don't forget the hyphen, Spider-man... meet Batman." Joey said
"well I was in a forest before" her phone rings. She picks up. "Joey are you okay"
"Yeah I'm fine, Peter and I are in Gotham city right now." Joey said

"Batman, this is Spider-man. Don't forget the hyphen, Spider-man... meet Batman." Joey said

"Yeah I'm fine, Peter and I are in Gotham city right now." Joey said
"I'm glad to hear that, I'm at the daily planet. Chatting with lex Luther" she said

"Metropolis? Stay there, I'll find you at the Daily Planet... don't do anything stupid." He then hung up

"I believe it was the help of his spider sense." Joey said.
"Spider-Sense..." Batman said. "That's not something any Species of Spider generally has." Of the rings in his pouch they could see a blue glow coming from the pouch.

"Spider-Sense..." Batman said. "That's not something any Species of Spider generally has." Of the rings in his pouch they could see a blue glow coming from the pouch.
"Genetically enhanced Spider from a lab... also spiders can detect movements in the air through their hair but I think we got more important things to handle. Like Braniac." Joey said. The ring suddenly flew out of Batman's pocket and put itself on Peter's hand "Well... that's something you don't see everyday... Bats, you got the lantern?"
"Okay.." She said and then he hung up. "Love you.." She put her phone away
"Know then, about your world." Luthor replied

"Genetically enhanced Spider from a lab... also spiders can detect movements in the air through their hair but I think we got more important things to handle. Like Braniac." Joey said. The ring suddenly flew out of Batman's pocket and put itself on Peter's hand "Well... that's something you don't see everyday... Bats, you got the lantern?"

Peter looked at it. "Huh? Hey this looks a lot like that yellow one I took from Pinky." Peter said. "You fought sinestro? He's one of Darkseid's lost dangerous minions and you just... Beat him?" Batman asked. "Well I mean we caught him off guard." (Well it's weird cuz Peter's powers are somewhat mystical at least as far as the Spider-Sense goes)

"Well I'm not sure how different it is from this world." Maddy said taking a seat at the table. "People in my world are born or granted powers. I've seen magical beings and immortal ones."

Peter looked at it. "Huh? Hey this looks a lot like that yellow one I took from Pinky." Peter said. "You fought sinestro? He's one of Darkseid's lost dangerous minions and you just... Beat him?" Batman asked. "Well I mean we caught him off guard." (Well it's weird cuz Peter's powers are somewhat mystical at least as far as the Spider-Sense goes)
(>One of Darkseid's most dangerous minions.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUDDY YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!)
"I'm more shocked that Darkseid and the Sinestro corps were even working together in the first place." Joey said. Suddenly words began to fill Peter's head as a lantern in a blue hue appeared in front of him. In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full our souls ignite, when all seems lost in the war of light, look to the stars for hope burns bright.
"I think it's time to recite the oath."
"Well I'm not sure how different it is from this world." Maddy said taking a seat at the table. "People in my world are born or granted powers. I've seen magical beings and immortal ones."
"Could you go into more detail?" He asked as he began recording on his phone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"I'm more shocked that Darkseid and the Sinestro corps were even working together in the first place." Joey said. Suddenly words began to fill Peter's head as a lantern in a blue hue appeared in front of him. In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full our souls ignite, when all seems lost in the war of light, look to the stars for hope burns bright.

"why do you want to know about my world?" She asked.

"How else do you expect me to find it?" Lex replied
"as soon as my friends get here, joey can use his powers and take us home. There's really not much I can say about my world, its never a dull moment. There is always portals opening and people coming. " maddy said.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Peter out the ring against the lantern. He recited the words that filled his head. Suddenly the ring recharged and activated. "Whoa!" Peter exclaimed as his suit began to change.

c38e257c43293171247eaaf1268dc8035afd0267_hq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back