• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Uh. Not get scared?" Peter asked. "Hey pinky why don't you pick on us instead? Leave the old guy alone." Peter called out. (Any eta on that blue ring. Are there any on Earth. I know their meant to seek the nearest worthy person)
"What the hell are you?" Sinestro said as he turned to see Peter "Just two otherworlders here to bring some order." Joey said "I've heard of your arrival from Darkseid. The fusion will soon be complete and we will dominate your world." Joey looked at Peter "Doubt it, web head, shall we dance?"
"yes, just trust me." She said walking over to her.
"Not like I have a choice... hurry inside... The clouds are getting red." She said.

"What the hell are you?" Sinestro said as he turned to see Peter "Just two otherworlders here to bring some order." Joey said "I've heard of your arrival from Darkseid. The fusion will soon be complete and we will dominate your world." Joey looked at Peter "Doubt it, web head, shall we dance?"

"Not like I have a choice... hurry inside... The clouds are getting red." She said.
"I like to tango." Peter said. "Fusion? What like like our world and yours? Hey I mean, if you guys really miss getting your butts kicked that much go for it" Peter said getting in a Spider-Like stance.

She nods and walks inside. "I hope my friends are OK.."

"I like to tango." Peter said. "Fusion? What like like our world and yours? Hey I mean, if you guys really miss getting your butts kicked that much go for it" Peter said getting in a Spider-Like stance.
"Let's tango." Suddenly Joey began playing Mexican music from his suit as he jumped to the side of Sinestro, he then shot webbing at the old man and pulled him into his arms "Your safe now! Webhead, how about giving our yellow friend a new stamp collection?" Peter then noticed a large mailbox near Sinestro.
She nods and walks inside. "I hope my friends are OK.."
"Hope is something we don't have much of." Maddy saw the entire building was turned into a military base. Armed personnel were walking around armed to the teeth "I'm gonna take you to my friend, Lex Luthor. He could probably help you get back home."

"Let's tango." Suddenly Joey began playing Mexican music from his suit as he jumped to the side of Sinestro, he then shot webbing at the old man and pulled him into his arms "Your safe now! Webhead, how about giving our yellow friend a new stamp collection?" Peter then noticed a large mailbox near Sinestro.

"Hope is something we don't have much of." Maddy saw the entire building was turned into a military base. Armed personnel were walking around armed to the teeth "I'm gonna take you to my friend, Lex Luthor. He could probably help you get back home."
Peter grabbed it amd jumped at sinestro hitting him in the stomach with it. Stamps went flying around as sinestro stumbled and Peter caught some and looked at that. "Oh man. New Jersey. Not even the villains deserve stamps from New Jersey."

"hmm OK." She said looking around.

Peter grabbed it amd jumped at sinestro hitting him in the stomach with it. Stamps went flying around as sinestro stumbled and Peter caught some and looked at that. "Oh man. New Jersey. Not even the villains deserve stamps from New Jersey."
"Didn't even know this place had a New Jersey!" Joey said as he shot webbing at Sinestro, sticking him to the wall "Quick, get the ring off him!" Joey then flew off with the old man "I'll get him somewhere safe."
"hmm OK." She said looking around.
"A lot has happened that's for sure... Many of the lanterns are dead, leftovers are the bad ones... fortunately the red lanterns are lending a hand due to them hating Darkseid." Lois replied. "Hey... is that a new super?" One soldier said "Possibly." Another replied "Maybe a spy, stay on high alert."

"Didn't even know this place had a New Jersey!" Joey said as he shot webbing at Sinestro, sticking him to the wall "Quick, get the ring off him!" Joey then flew off with the old man "I'll get him somewhere safe."

"A lot has happened that's for sure... Many of the lanterns are dead, leftovers are the bad ones... fortunately the red lanterns are lending a hand due to them hating Darkseid." Lois replied. "Hey... is that a new super?" One soldier said "Possibly." Another replied "Maybe a spy, stay on high alert."
Peter jumped off of the floor and onto the wall next to sinestro. "Ooh nice bling." He slipped off sinestro's finger. "I'd try it on but..m eh yellow's not my color."

"For the record I have very good hearing. I'm not a spy." She said at least glad she didnt have a gun pointed at her or immediately locked up.

"For the record I have very good hearing. I'm not a spy." She said at least glad she didnt have a gun pointed at her or immediately locked up.
"... I like her already." One said "Seems you're getting along well with the others... after the death of Superman... and Supergirl, humanity eventually took up arms." Lois said "We created an armed force against the force of evil... We're known as the liberators. With the remains of the Justice League, a little help from the Suicide Squad and a bit from Doom Patrol."
Peter jumped off of the floor and onto the wall next to sinestro. "Ooh nice bling." He slipped off sinestro's finger. "I'd try it on but..m eh yellow's not my color."
"YOU FOUL INSECT! I will crush you with my bare hands when I escape this... infernal... what is this?" Sinestro said struggling with the webs.

"... I like her already." One said "Seems you're getting along well with the others... after the death of Superman... and Supergirl, humanity eventually took up arms." Lois said "We created an armed force against the force of evil... We're known as the liberators. With the remains of the Justice League, a little help from the Suicide Squad and a bit from Doom Patrol."

"YOU FOUL INSECT! I will crush you with my bare hands when I escape this... infernal... what is this?" Sinestro said struggling with the webs.
Maddy nods listening.

"Just a little something I whipped up when I was younger." Peter said. "Anyway. I'm gonna let you hang you hang for a while." Peter said jumping off the wall.

As Joey flew with the old man he was covered by a shadow. It took Joey a second to realize that a shadow of a bat was above him.

"Just a little something I whipped up when I was younger." Peter said. "Anyway. I'm gonna let you hang you hang for a while." Peter said jumping off the wall.

As Joey flew with the old man he was covered by a shadow. It took Joey a second to realize that a shadow of a bat was above him.
"DAMN YOU!" Sinestro shouted

"A bat?" Joey then looked up
Maddy nods listening.
"You're taking this all in... fairly well... is your world constantly in danger?" Lois asked

"DAMN YOU!" Sinestro shouted

"A bat?" Joey then looked up

"You're taking this all in... fairly well... is your world constantly in danger?" Lois asked
Peter swing into Gotham looking around. He had the ring in pouch created by the nanites in his webshooter.

"Land now." A gruff voice commanded.

Peter swing into Gotham looking around. He had the ring in pouch created by the nanites in his webshooter.

"Land now." A gruff voice commanded.
"SOMEONE HELP!" A woman shouted as gunshots were heard

"Yes sir." Joey said as he landed on a safe rooftop and put the man down.
"Yes it is. Most of my life has been full of danger" she said
"Sounds like your world might be worse than ours." Suddenly Maddy saw tons of small pods float down from the sky through the window. "Shields activating." A smooth deep voice said over an intercom as a blue glow appeared on all the glass.

"Sounds like your world might be worse than ours." Suddenly Maddy saw tons of small pods float down from the sky through the window. "Shields activating." A smooth deep voice said over an intercom as a blue glow appeared on all the glass.
Peter followed the gunshots. "Friendly otherworldly Spidey on the case what can I do ya maa'am." He quipped.

"Who are you?" Batman said landing. "Who do you work for? Are you one of Darksied's?" He asked.

She walked over to the glass looking at the pods. "What are those?"

Peter followed the gunshots. "Friendly otherworldly Spidey on the case what can I do ya maa'am." He quipped.

"Who are you?" Batman said landing. "Who do you work for? Are you one of Darksied's?" He asked.
Peter saw that armed thugs wearing clown masks were surrounding the woman "Come on lady, pay the toll... if you don't have cash, you can pay in other ways." One approached her slowly with a knife.

"I doubt I work for Darksied, especially considering I just beat the snot out of Sinestro and took his ring." Joey said "Makoto Takanuchi, my friends call me Joey. Long story short... multiverse theory."
She walked over to the glass looking at the pods. "What are those?"
"Braniac's machines. They come down here to... collect data... even if it kills us in the process." Lois said.

Peter saw that armed thugs wearing clown masks were surrounding the woman "Come on lady, pay the toll... if you don't have cash, you can pay in other ways." One approached her slowly with a knife.

"I doubt I work for Darksied, especially considering I just beat the snot out of Sinestro and took his ring." Joey said "Makoto Takanuchi, my friends call me Joey. Long story short... multiverse theory."

"Braniac's machines. They come down here to... collect data... even if it kills us in the process." Lois said.
"Hey. Guys. Save the creepy clown act for the circus." Peter said landing in front of one. He pulled off the mask. "Ugh. Actually keep the mask on." He kicked the guy in the chest sending him stumbling back.

"Hm... Barry was right. If only we had tried sooner." He said more to himself than Joey.

"Can't you just break them?" She asked

"Can't you just break them?" She asked
"That's what the guns are for... but we're too tired to fight for now. Sometimes, you have to focus on just surviving." Lois said.
"Hey. Guys. Save the creepy clown act for the circus." Peter said landing in front of one. He pulled off the mask. "Ugh. Actually keep the mask on." He kicked the guy in the chest sending him stumbling back.

"Hm... Barry was right. If only we had tried sooner." He said more to himself than Joey.
"Who the hell is this guy?" "Some new hero? Can't be, we killed the others!" They immediately opened fire on Peter as the woman immediately ran away

"Um... Mr. Wayne?" Joey asked with a whisper so the old man wouldn't hear.

"That's what the guns are for... but we're too tired to fight for now. Sometimes, you have to focus on just surviving." Lois said.

"Who the hell is this guy?" "Some new hero? Can't be, we killed the others!" They immediately opened fire on Peter as the woman immediately ran away

"Um... Mr. Wayne?" Joey asked with a whisper so the old man wouldn't hear.
Peter threw a web bomb into the middle of the crowd which went off catching all of them. He grabbed their guns one by one very quickly. "Now now guns aren't meant for the circus. Why don't you try throwing gotten candy instead. "Ooh that's a wonderful idea." Peter heard someone say. "Huh?" His Spider-Sense tingled and he ducked avoiding a... Piece of cotten candy. It exploded on impact with the wall.

Suddenly Joey found his arm pinned painfully against his back. "How do you know that name?"

Peter threw a web bomb into the middle of the crowd which went off catching all of them. He grabbed their guns one by one very quickly. "Now now guns aren't meant for the circus. Why don't you try throwing gotten candy instead. "Ooh that's a wonderful idea." Peter heard someone say. "Huh?" His Spider-Sense tingled and he ducked avoiding a... Piece of cotten candy. It exploded on impact with the wall.

Suddenly Joey found his arm pinned painfully against his back. "How do you know that name?"
The goons were all wrapped up. The woman had escaped successfully.

"Gragh... multiverse... theory... in our world, you're all comic book characters. Very popular ones I might add. Please... let go... Batman. I didn't mean any offense... you're one of the best selling toys on the market."

The goons were all wrapped up. The woman had escaped successfully.

"Gragh... multiverse... theory... in our world, you're all comic book characters. Very popular ones I might add. Please... let go... Batman. I didn't mean any offense... you're one of the best selling toys on the market."
Peter looked to see a man with a white face and blood red lips in a purple suit. "I was expecting a certain batted fellow but you'll do for now. Just one moment please." He walked up the thugs. "Alright boys lay it on me. Tell me why I should spare this failure. Give it your best shot and one of you might get a lollipop." He said pulling out a gun.

"I am no toy." He let go. "If you're from another dimension you go back to it. You don't want any part in this one."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back