• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

alex shrugs. "I think its a good idea"
Ben looked at the ceiling. "He can't be that dangerous can he?" He asked. "Don't underestimate him." The Doctor said. "It takes a great a deal to hurt him." "Maddy and I managed to scratch him." Link said. "Yes with a great deal of physical harm to both you compared to him

"Oh, that's nice." She said turning back to look over the city,

(I'm gonna go to sleep)
From up here the city looked nice. The height they were at hid the dark crimes happening within. It looked at though this place was once a great place to live. (Until Drag showed up and turned it into a mob city. Also decided I'm not gonna snap Jackson away. I want to play him more)

Last edited:
He looked up. "I'm mostly self-taught. Took a few online classes. I don't just play the guitar I can play a lot of other instruments too."

(The whole self-taught shtick is nice on paper, but in reality kinda sucks. I tried basically teaching myself uke with an app. All it ended up in was a lot of frustrated tears and cussing out Yousician for its bullshit. The dumb app wouldn’t know a proper learning curve if it bit it.)

(The whole self-taught shtick is nice on paper, but in reality kinda sucks. I tried basically teaching myself uke with an app. All it ended up in was a lot of frustrated tears and cussing out Yousician for its bullshit. The dumb app wouldn’t know a proper learning curve if it bit it.)
(It's called suspension of disbelief, besides Jackson always catches on quickly)

(Alright. I’m done reading. I still don’t really know who’s getting snapped. I’ve either kinda let my characters fall out of the roleplay, left them underdeveloped to the point killing them off wouldn’t mean anything, or haven’t made them character sheets so I don’t know if they qualify.

But on a more positive note, while experiencing the crummy existence of stomach flu, I finally settled on some things I’d put in a character sheet for Swift. Who’s Swift? Why, that one guy that talked to Hayden like twice. Also, there’s no polite way of putting this, but he was originally my Animal Jam OC.)

kala used her shadow to hold the nightmare she was placing in place. She then made a shadow ball and threw it at the nightmare. The evil kala tried to fossa fire ball at zadock but it missed him.

Allyson used the katana to seal the rip.
Zadock would quickly cast a spell that would kill the nightmares immediately smiling "good thing I set it up like that otherwise we would have been in trouble."

The cut would make the beast let go of the rip and then close it. She could feel a slight drain of energy.

alex shrugs. "I think its a good idea"
Ben looked at the ceiling. "He can't be that dangerous can he?" He asked. "Don't underestimate him." The Doctor said. "It takes a great a deal to hurt him." "Maddy and I managed to scratch him." Link said. "Yes with a great deal of physical harm to both you compared to him
"Six stones." Joey said "He collects all six stones and then... he will be unstoppable. He will become a literal god and we would be powerless against him."
(I see a lot of people are angry about the Endgame spoilers, yet surprised nobody says anything about Jojo spoilers.)

"Six stones." Joey said "He collects all six stones and then... he will be unstoppable. He will become a literal god and we would be powerless against him."
(I see a lot of people are angry about the Endgame spoilers, yet surprised nobody says anything about Jojo spoilers.)
"Then we'll just have to find them before he does." Peter said simply. "And If we can't?" Jeremy asked. "Not an option." Peter said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back