• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Hah! I don't watch JoJo. So.... Explain?) "Okay Joey come with me we're going to go get the mind Stone from your friends we have to hide it)
(Everyone dies and the universe is reset. Then we enter part 7 where a parapalegic and an Italian enter a cross country race and find the body parts of Jesus Christ while battling the president of the United States.) "We must hurry, Thanos is trying to sweet talk Lady Death as we speak. If we hide the mind stone, we'll be fine." He opened a portal to Avengers tower.

(Everyone dies and the universe is reset. Then we enter part 7 where a parapalegic and an Italian enter a cross country race and find the body parts of Jesus Christ while battling the president of the United States.) "We must hurry, Thanos is trying to sweet talk Lady Death as we speak. If we hide the mind stone, we'll be fine." He opened a portal to Avengers tower.
The Doctor stepped through with him. Tony and Banner were currently talking to each other.

Ben looked at the ceiling. "He can't be that dangerous can he?" He asked. "Don't underestimate him." The Doctor said. "It takes a great a deal to hurt him." "Maddy and I managed to scratch him." Link said. "Yes with a great deal of physical harm to both you compared to him
"Six stones." Joey said "He collects all six stones and then... he will be unstoppable. He will become a literal god and we would be powerless against him."
(I see a lot of people are angry about the Endgame spoilers, yet surprised nobody says anything about Jojo spoilers.)
Ben looked at the Omnitrix. "I'm heading back to my home Universe. I need to up my game." The 17 year old hero said. Musicnotes Musicnotes
"I'm sure we caget him. We can't just give up." Maddy said. Fate looked at Ben. "Okay, be careful."

"Finally!" Wisp groaned as they got to the front and they got in the coaster car
Roxie sat next to her.
Zadock would quickly cast a spell that would kill the nightmares immediately smiling "good thing I set it up like that otherwise we would have been in trouble."

The cut would make the beast let go of the rip and then close it. She could feel a slight drain of energy.
kala smiled seeing her nightmare vanish. "Yeah good thing.,"

"One down." Allyson said feeling the energy drain.

"I'm sure we caget him. We can't just give up." Maddy said. Fate looked at Ben. "Okay, be careful."

Roxie sat next to her.
kala smiled seeing her nightmare vanish. "Yeah good thing.,"

"One down." Allyson said feeling the energy drain.
Ben slammed on the Omnitrix. "Pin Needle! Anyone wanna come. I'll need help convincing Azimuth."

"Cool" she said
He led her to the tallest building where Azimuth could be found.

"Absolutely NOT!" Azimuth said. "You're too young you aren't ready for the Master Control."

"Azimuth I'm almost 18. I need the Master Control to have a chance against this guy." Ben said.

He led her to the tallest building where Azimuth could be found.

"Absolutely NOT!" Azimuth said. "You're too young you aren't ready for the Master Control."

"Azimuth I'm almost 18. I need the Master Control to have a chance against this guy." Ben said.
"Please just this once" fate said

"thanks" she smiled( sorry for slow replies, celebrating easter early)
"You better." Azimuth jumped up to the Omnitrix and turned it several times in a different directions. Then he pushed it down. "Master Control activated." It said. "Make sure I don't regret this." He said. He walked over to Fate. "Make sure that he doesn't get himself killed."

"You better." Azimuth jumped up to the Omnitrix and turned it several times in a different directions. Then he pushed it down. "Master Control activated." It said. "Make sure I don't regret this." He said. He walked over to Fate. "Make sure that he doesn't get himself killed."
"Oh I'll make sure of it" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back