• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Nope." Tony said. "Bad news I''m guessing." He sighed. "Alright I'll call everyone else." Soon toon the other Avengers were gatherers even Steven the other Joey was here.
"So... many of you have never heard of Thanos? I think there is a good reason behind that. Rather than tell you... I will show you." He put his hand on the tv screen and showed visions of Thanos using the infinity gauntlet to kill many of the heroes. Several boxes showed Thanos taking their lives with ease and acquiring an infinity stone "These stones are known as infinity stones, their power is... infinite. When one has all six, he has the powers of a god... and when that happens..." He showed on the TV screen several boxes with Thanos snapping their fingers in unison, and all the stars in the universe around him disappeared "All life will fade as we know it in the simple snap of a finger."

"So... many of you have never heard of Thanos? I think there is a good reason behind that. Rather than tell you... I will show you." He put his hand on the tv screen and showed visions of Thanos using the infinity gauntlet to kill many of the heroes. Several boxes showed Thanos taking their lives with ease and acquiring an infinity stone "These stones are known as infinity stones, their power is... infinite. When one has all six, he has the powers of a god... and when that happens..." He showed on the TV screen several boxes with Thanos snapping their fingers in unison, and all the stars in the universe around him disappeared "All life will fade as we know it in the simple snap of a finger."
(Since when could he manipulate TV's? also all Life? I thought just half) "I know him." Steven said darkly. "He killed my worlds Steve Rogers. We were eventually able to defeat him... but at the cost of a great many lives."

(Since when could he manipulate TV's? also all Life? I thought just half) "I know him." Steven said darkly. "He killed my worlds Steve Rogers. We were eventually able to defeat him... but at the cost of a great many lives."
(Like you said, you didn't read the comic... so um... spoiler alert. Also he ain't manipulating the TV circuits, just the glass on the screen to project the image. Like the crystal ball, though if you have a problem with it, I could bring in the crystal ball instead.) "I'm surprised you even were able to defeat him. With the mind stone he becomes omnipotent. You can't touch him because he sees all and knows what will happen. If he gets that stone, then simply put... we are fucked. But if we can hide it we should be able to hold off and maybe even kill him before he gets it... question is. Where is it?"

(Like you said, you didn't read the comic... so um... spoiler alert. Also he ain't manipulating the TV circuits, just the glass on the screen to project the image. Like the crystal ball, though if you have a problem with it, I could bring in the crystal ball instead.) "I'm surprised you even were able to defeat him. With the mind stone he becomes omnipotent. You can't touch him because he sees all and knows what will happen. If he gets that stone, then simply put... we are fucked. But if we can hide it we should be able to hold off and maybe even kill him before he gets it... question is. Where is it?"
(I feel the crystal ball would jumst make more sense but that's fine. But like he's not actually gonna kill everyone is he? Cuz I do want some people to be dusted but like... not permanently. Does he not do the dust thing at all in the comics Just tell me in PM or someting I ain't got time to read it,) "Oh that's easy." Tony said. "You gave it to your guys. You know that glowing stone that you found in the zombie town?"

(I feel the crystal ball would jumst make more sense but that's fine. But like he's not actually gonna kill everyone is he? Cuz I do want some people to be dusted but like... not permanently. Does he not do the dust thing at all in the comics Just tell me in PM or someting I ain't got time to read it,) "Oh that's easy." Tony said. "You gave it to your guys. You know that glowing stone that you found in the zombie town?"
Joey shuddered "I thought that mission was blacklisted from even SHIELD... I didn't need to be reminded of that."

Joey shuddered "I thought that mission was blacklisted from even SHIELD... I didn't need to be reminded of that."
"It was." Tony said. "But 80% of all surveillance tech belongs to Stark Industries,"

Fate nods and leaves with Ben. "Do you think we Need anything else
"No." Ben said. "We should be good. Wanna grab a smoothie before heading back?"

"It was." Tony said. "But 80% of all surveillance tech belongs to Stark Industries,"

"No." Ben said. "We should be good. Wanna grab a smoothie before heading back?"
"Then remind me to change my password." Joey said "Regardless, our problem is Thanos. And I doubt swinging a shield will stop him." Cap replied "We have to fight this guy." Joey shook his head "Head on battle with him will most likely result in death. We need to hide... or if possible... destroy the mind stone."

"Then remind me to change my password." Joey said "Regardless, our problem is Thanos. And I doubt swinging a shield will stop him." Cap replied "We have to fight this guy." Joey shook his head "Head on battle with him will most likely result in death. We need to hide... or if possible... destroy the mind stone."
Bruce shook his head. "Based on your own description it would take 5 times the energy of a supernova."

"Sure" she nods
"Alright Mr. Smoothies here we come."

Bruce shook his head. "Based on your own description it would take 5 times the energy of a supernova."

"Alright Mr. Smoothies here we come."
"I'm surprised you were able to make that calculation already." Joey said "But 5 times the energy of a supernova is necessary to prevent the power of the infinity gauntlet from becoming whole..." Joey said. Dr. Strange stood up "This will be a task unlike any we have witnessed... the question is, can we really win on our own?" Joey sighed "I do not think so... which is why I want to speak with Tony about a potential reinforcement... at the sacrifice of a planet or two."

"I'm surprised you were able to make that calculation already." Joey said "But 5 times the energy of a supernova is necessary to prevent the power of the infinity gauntlet from becoming whole..." Joey said. Dr. Strange stood up "This will be a task unlike any we have witnessed... the question is, can we really win on our own?" Joey sighed "I do not think so... which is why I want to speak with Tony about a potential reinforcement... at the sacrifice of a planet or two."
"Uninhabited planets right?" Steven asked.

Fate smiles. "Wonder what everyone is doing to get ready'
"I don't know." Ben said. "But with the Master Control I'll be able to fight at my best."

"Uninhabited planets right?" Steven asked.

"I don't know." Ben said. "But with the Master Control I'll be able to fight at my best."
Joey nodded "Uninhabited... But I need Stark's help for a distress signal... and if I told you who we were calling... you won't like it."

"Yes, I just mentiones him. And he would sooner eat Earth than help us."
"Even if it meant the end of all life?" He replied "Galactus would eventually come to Earth to devour us... but a possible postponement to save the rest of the universe seems necessary. When Galactus knows what we are dealing with... helping us will be his only option."

"Even if it meant the end of all life?" He replied "Galactus would eventually come to Earth to devour us... but a possible postponement to save the rest of the universe seems necessary. When Galactus knows what we are dealing with... helping us will be his only option."
Tony thought on this. "Fine I'll consider it and talk to you when I've reached a decision."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back