• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Why did you run away?" He asked
"lots of reasons. I mostly just needed space and I was planning on coming back which is why I swapped phones with oz just in case I needed to come back here." She said handing oz back his phone and he returned hers. Oz crossed his arms. "She also been having nightmares about Nyx" she glared. "No reading my mind"

"Relax, Joey. We're not going to die. We're going to unite and fight! And we're gonna win!" Eris proclaims.

"Its pointless. He has 3 stones already. He'smore of a god than we will ever be. I know we will die... I have seen it"he replied
"I'm agreeing with Eris on this one." Maddy said. Alex nods. " we won a lot of battles together we can win another one."
"We have to band together. We have to fight." Peter said. "We need to see if your people still have the mind Stone Joey." The Doctor said

Leo was in the shadows. He went to the shadow realm. And reppeared near Peater who was still trying to convince Nyx to dinner. (,It will happen one day)

"We have to band together. We have to fight." Peter said. "We need to see if your people still have the mind Stone Joey." The Doctor said

Leo was in the shadows. He went to the shadow realm. And reppeared near Peater who was still trying to convince Nyx to dinner. (,It will happen one day)
Alex nods. "We can do this"

Nyx had her hand against her jaw. "Stupid vampire broke my jaw..." She muttered ignoring Peater's invitation to dinner.

"Mind stone is priority one. If he gets it, he will become omnipotent" Joey said

"Why do you need my help?" Nyx asked
"A guy named Thanos you heard of him?" He asked. "Heard of him. Had to kill him." Peater said tossing a gun to Nyx. "If Thanos is here this place ain't worth the trouble." He shot himself in the head returning to his world.

"Mind stone is priority one. If he gets it, he will become omnipotent" Joey said
"Alright. Well we found it on that mission remember?" Ben asked. "We should make sure that it's safe/"

"A guy named Thanos you heard of him?" He asked. "Heard of him. Had to kill him." Peater said tossing a gun to Nyx. "If Thanos is here this place ain't worth the trouble." He shot himself in the head returning to his world.

"Alright. Well we found it on that mission remember?" Ben asked. "We should make sure that it's safe/"
"And if it aint... we destroy it." joey said " Who knows what Thanos is up to now."

"And if it aint... we destroy it." joey said " Who knows what Thanos is up to now."
"Alright. Call your people." Ben said. "Wait how do you destroy and infinity stone?" Peter asked. "With more power than any of us can muster on our own." The Doctor said.

"Alright. Call your people." Ben said. "Wait how do you destroy and infinity stone?" Peter asked. "With more power than any of us can muster on our own." The Doctor said.
"I will most likely die if it happens." Joey said "To harness that much strength will kill me."

"Why should I help you? This ain't my world." Nyx caught the gun.

"Then your not doing it. " maddy said. "I don't want to see you die again. We can take the stone and throw it into a star."
"The star will reach the end of it's life span before it destroys the stone." The Doctor said. "You'd have to create an explosion as large as the big bang."

Ben looked at the omnitrix. "I could create a big bang for each one..." He said thinking about using Alien X once again.

"Then your not doing it. " maddy said. "I don't want to see you die again. We can take the stone and throw it into a star."
"The star will reach the end of it's life span before it destroys the stone." The Doctor said. "You'd have to create an explosion as large as the big bang."

Ben looked at the omnitrix. "I could create a big bang for each one..." He said thinking about using Alien X once again.
"I can try focusing the energy into the... Forget it. We need to find the stone first." joey said

"I can try focusing the energy into the... Forget it. We need to find the stone first." joey said
Fate looked at Ben. "What if you get stuck as alien x" maddy sighed. "Yeah we should figure out where the remaining ones are"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back