• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Did you ask to be alive?" Joey said
"You mean did I ask to be torn from my other half in the painful way possible. Not really no." Scout said. "Look can we all just agree dat you'll always hate me and move on with our lives, it'll make things way more simple."

"You mean did I ask to be torn from my other half in the painful way possible. Not really no." Scout said. "Look can we all just agree dat you'll always hate me and move on with our lives, it'll make things way more simple."
"Okay... but do you WANT to live?" Joey asked

Maddy had the strange feeling she was being watched

"Well that complicates things." Joey said "I leave you to the mercy of Director Fury... just know that I will be hesitant to assist you. Now my next question... that night... how ready were you to kill?"
Maddy was walking around a forest, she looked around feeling like she was being watched.

Maddy had the strange feeling she was being watched

"Well that complicates things." Joey said "I leave you to the mercy of Director Fury... just know that I will be hesitant to assist you. Now my next question... that night... how ready were you to kill?"
"Ready as I always am." Scout answered honestly. "Easy when you think that it'll be a firefight where you live or die."

"Who said that!" She shouted with a bit of a growl. She was in no mood to be messed with.
"Child oh child... there is no need to fear." The bushes in front of her moved back to reveal a humanoid bunny sipping tea in a lovely dress. The flowers around had smiling faces "It is I who spoke to you! You just made it in time for the tea party."
"Ready as I always am." Scout answered honestly. "Easy when you think that it'll be a firefight where you live or die."
"Then eliminate such emotions. You most likely would've killed Jacob and Susan... and if that had happened, you would be grateful I left the planet in existence." Joey said

"Child oh child... there is no need to fear." The bushes in front of her moved back to reveal a humanoid bunny sipping tea in a lovely dress. The flowers around had smiling faces "It is I who spoke to you! You just made it in time for the tea party."

"Then eliminate such emotions. You most likely would've killed Jacob and Susan... and if that had happened, you would be grateful I left the planet in existence." Joey said
"I'm in no mood for tea party and don't call me child.," she said turning to walk away.

"And Dat is what makes you no different from me." He said. "You could destroy the planet and we're supposed to be grateful dat you do the common decency of not."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back