• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Medic said so. Sumthin' about opening a portal right into a black hole or sumthin'." He said.
"That... sound stressful." Joey replied "Isn't the closest one like 55 billion light years away?" Joey said
"How do you know my name?" She asked glaring at her, unsure if she should trust this rabbit girl.
"Isn't it obvious? I'm your guardian angel." She said "My name is Sally."

"That... sound stressful." Joey replied "Isn't the closest one like 55 billion light years away?" Joey said

She frowned. "Guardian angel? If you were my guardian angel then you would have shown up years ago when I really needed it. Look Sally, just leave me alone" she brushed off some of the dirt that covered her clothes.

Scout shrugged. "No idea." He said. "So back to it. I'm not gonna say I'm a saint. I'm not gonna say I'm a good guy. I am however gonna say somethin' dat I've really wanted to say for a long time. You're lucky to have the friends you do. The kind who always look the other way."

Scout shrugged. "No idea." He said. "So back to it. I'm not gonna say I'm a saint. I'm not gonna say I'm a good guy. I am however gonna say somethin' dat I've really wanted to say for a long time. You're lucky to have the friends you do. The kind who always look the other way."
"Bitch my hands have been clean for a year by now. If not for that fuck up with Demy getting shot, it would be smooth sailing. I ain't a saint but I'm trying to make up for my past mistakes. You just sit on your ass, I punch human slavers." He said aggresively "So don't come in here thinking that my friends turn their heads because they love me. I came a LONG FUCKING WAY to earn their trust and respect, even that of Stark and Fury. Hell even Captain America respects me a bit because of my path to redemption. So stop thinking that we're the same. We are not. I avoid killing as much as possible because I have people I need to protect, and spilling blood creates more problems than it's worth."
She frowned. "Guardian angel? If you were my guardian angel then you would have shown up years ago when I really needed it. Look Sally, just leave me alone" she brushed off some of the dirt that covered her clothes.
"Well... I'm your new angel." She said "Lots of paperwork you know. Some get fired, others get reinstated, long process and things are just really hectic as it is right now. I just got the job recently and I really REALLY want to get my wings you know! So please, please let me help you!" The flowers turned to Maddy and spoke "Yeah let her help!" "Help help help!" "We will help you too!"

"Bitch my hands have been clean for a year by now. If not for that fuck up with Demy getting shot, it would be smooth sailing. I ain't a saint but I'm trying to make up for my past mistakes. You just sit on your ass, I punch human slavers." He said aggresively "So don't come in here thinking that my friends turn their heads because they love me. I came a LONG FUCKING WAY to earn their trust and respect, even that of Stark and Fury. Hell even Captain America respects me a bit because of my path to redemption. So stop thinking that we're the same. We are not. I avoid killing as much as possible because I have people I need to protect, and spilling blood creates more problems than it's worth."

"Well... I'm your new angel." She said "Lots of paperwork you know. Some get fired, others get reinstated, long process and things are just really hectic as it is right now. I just got the job recently and I really REALLY want to get my wings you know! So please, please let me help you!" The flowers turned to Maddy and spoke "Yeah let her help!" "Help help help!" "We will help you too!"
(Okay well now she's just on drugs. I was going to do this whole thing where I was having Link follow her but I guess that's a useless story thread now)

"I don't need your help." She said walking away.

(She's not on drugs. now respond to me.)

"Please?" Sally said as she gave puppy dog eyes.
Scout stopped responding. He just walked over and sat back down against the wall. "You have anymore questions or can I get some.sleep?"

(Doing it anyway weather or not Link sees them is up to you) Link had been following Maddy for some time

Scout stopped responding. He just walked over and sat back down against the wall. "You have anymore questions or can I get some.sleep?"

(Doing it anyway weather or not Link sees them is up to you) Link had been following Maddy for some time
"You are one insufferable prick." Joey said as he turned around "I hope Fury works you to the bone." He went to his quarters
"Look I been telling all my friends to leave me alone,you think I will just accept help from a stranger. Just stop." She said
Link saw the flowers and the bunny girl "But I need to get my wings!" She said as she followed Maddy "Please, this is one of your darkest hours, don't you want some guidance?"

"You are one insufferable prick." Joey said as he turned around "I hope Fury works you to the bone." He went to his quarters

Link saw the flowers and the bunny girl "But I need to get my wings!" She said as she followed Maddy "Please, this is one of your darkest hours, don't you want some guidance?"
Scout yawned. "Tell me sumthin' I don't know." "Hey Joey. Are you not going to bother saying hi?" Peter asked. "Alright that's fine. It's real great in a 9 by 9 room real cozy."

"Look I been telling all my friends to leave me alone,you think I will just accept help from a stranger. Just stop." She said
Link walked out into the open. "Amazing." He said.

"If i wanted guidance I would have asked for some. " she held her head getting frustrated. "IM TIRED OF REPEATING MYSELF!"

Scout yawned. "Tell me sumthin' I don't know." "Hey Joey. Are you not going to bother saying hi?" Peter asked. "Alright that's fine. It's real great in a 9 by 9 room real cozy."

"Sorry Pete... had an argument with Scout..." He said "Um... sounded like you were failing push ups at 50..."

The flowers looked at Link "Hey you! Help us help her!" They pointed at Maddy
"If i wanted guidance I would have asked for some. " she held her head getting frustrated. "IM TIRED OF REPEATING MYSELF!"
Sally was taken aback "Bu-... but I... I just wanted to help someone." She said "I... I can grant miracles after all."

"So are we. You're never going to find
"Sorry Pete... had an argument with Scout..." He said "Um... sounded like you were failing push ups at 50..."

Sally was taken aback "Bu-... but I... I just wanted to help someone." She said "I... I can grant miracles after all."
"Not as easy when your just average old Peter Parker." Peter said. "Far less impressive than the one you're used to."

"Maddy. Why do you want to be alone. Really truly think what has you so bothered." Link said. "No one can find solace on their own."

maddy turned and saw Link.her eyes change to yellow and looks at Sally. "I don't need a miracle" she transformed to a werewolf and took off

maddy turned and saw Link.her eyes change to yellow and looks at Sally. "I don't need a miracle" she transformed to a werewolf and took off
Link sighed and rubbed his eyes unsure what to do. How do you help someone who refuses to accept your help? He put on the Pegasus boots and ran after her. (Night)

"So are we. You're never going to find
"Not as easy when your just average old Peter Parker." Peter said. "Far less impressive than the one you're used to."

"Maddy. Why do you want to be alone. Really truly think what has you so bothered." Link said. "No one can find solace on their own."
"Only if you think that way. I'll bring you a protein shake from the mess hall." Joey said "You'll get your bulk back."

Sally just sat on the floor sad.

"Only if you think that way. I'll bring you a protein shake from the mess hall." Joey said "You'll get your bulk back."

Sally just sat on the floor sad.
Link lost her and sighed. He walked over to Sally and kneeled next to her. He smiled encouragingly. "You can do it. You just have to keep trying and don't give up." He held out his hand. She could see the triforce on it.

Link lost her and sighed. He walked over to Sally and kneeled next to her. He smiled encouragingly. "You can do it. You just have to keep trying and don't give up." He held out his hand. She could see the triforce on it.
"So how about it Pete, want something from the mess hall?" Joey said

Maddy ran into a cave, transforming back to human. She sighs sitting down. "Finally alone.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back