• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I want to tell you something to put your mind at ease. They will have to face the deaths of those people. But I didn't give them this chance soley on their abilities. They all show potential to be better people..." He said. "All of them had their motivations for the things they did. None of them inherently evil or malicious. If at any point you are curious as to their motivations talk to them or me. To put your mind at ease I'll start with Scout. He turned himself in after finding out what was really going on behind those drugs. He sent what little money he had earned to the families anonymously to help pay for funerals."
Joey crushed the soda can in his hand "I had hoped you told me that before I wrote the checks." He said angrily "Regardless, those mercs should remain in their cells. Peter doesn't belong with them."

Joey crushed the soda can in his hand "I had hoped you told me that before I wrote the checks." He said angrily "Regardless, those mercs should remain in their cells. Peter doesn't belong with them."
"They will. They are there so long as they aren't doing an op." He said. "I'll let Parker out as soon as I'm sure he won't run again."

Peter sat in his cell doing push-ups. "50...51...52..." He panted. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

"They will. They are there so long as they aren't doing an op." He said. "I'll let Parker out as soon as I'm sure he won't run again."

Peter sat in his cell doing push-ups. "50...51...52..." He panted. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"Home arrest taser." Joey said "Just put one of those things on his ankle and if he steps too far out, zap... don't tell him I said that."

Eris is outside of his cell doing push-ups.
"53...54...55..."
"Oh..." He fell. "Your here.... Didn't notice sorry. Push ups are a lot harder without super strength."

"Home arrest taser." Joey said "Just put one of those things on his ankle and if he steps too far out, zap... don't tell him I said that."
Fury chuckled a bit. "I'll look into that."

"Not as of now. We'll meeting Namor in Atlantis in approximately six hours
"Alright... let's hope this goes well." Joey said as he stood up. He left to the prison quarters and saw Peter doing push ups. He walked over to Scout's cell "Tell me... what went through your mind at the lab?"

She stands up.
"That's true, but you'll get used to it. I think I might explore this place a bit. Looks fancy."
"Just don't steal any government secrets or anything."

"Alright... let's hope this goes well." Joey said as he stood up. He left to the prison quarters and saw Peter doing push ups. He walked over to Scout's cell "Tell me... what went through your mind at the lab?"
Scout glanced at him. "Two things first dat dis was a run of the mill drug op. Second dat it would be better for the people on the streets if those drugs weren't there." He said. "Third oh my God I'm pissed and I can get him through dis. Not too proud of dat last one."

Scout glanced at him. "Two things first dat dis was a run of the mill drug op. Second dat it would be better for the people on the streets if those drugs weren't there." He said. "Third oh my God I'm pissed and I can get him through dis. Not too proud of dat last one."
"That's three things... Now first part makes sense, part two is unusually morally sound for someone who works in the field of blood money, third you thought with your emotions. Yet, nobody had notified you of my interactions with SHIELD? It didn't occur to you that I had been doing the.. hero work?" He said as he made quotation marks with his fingers "You think that I would be allowed in that house despite me being a mafia boss? Be grateful Maddy called my aunt to warn of your foolishness... because had nobody been notified, my little brother and sister would've been at that bar." He said as he grit his teeth "And now my fiance has gone off the grid thanks to your stunt."

"That's three things... Now first part makes sense, part two is unusually morally sound for someone who works in the field of blood money, third you thought with your emotions. Yet, nobody had notified you of my interactions with SHIELD? It didn't occur to you that I had been doing the.. hero work?" He said as he made quotation marks with his fingers "You think that I would be allowed in that house despite me being a mafia boss? Be grateful Maddy called my aunt to warn of your foolishness... because had nobody been notified, my little brother and sister would've been at that bar." He said as he grit his teeth "And now my fiance has gone off the grid thanks to your stunt."
"Nope. I didn't know till the web head told me." Scout said. "None of us did. We didn't look too closely into it. We saw you the way you treated whoever ya didn't like and had a basic knowledge of your ties to crime." He said.

She nods. "Makes sense"
Tyson eats the omelette, seemingly more at peace than he normally is.

Eris giggles.
"Relax. I won't steal anything."

"Nope. I didn't know till the web head told me." Scout said. "None of us did. We didn't look too closely into it. We saw you the way you treated whoever ya didn't like and had a basic knowledge of your ties to crime." He said.
"Are you referring to Demy?" He asked

"Dat and some other stuff." He said. "Look I did wrong. You wanna kill me get it over with."
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind... Had Maddy not did her part... things would be very different." Joey replied "Killing you would do nothing... If anything, it would only further my sentence" he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one "You have residence with the heroes, tell me... what forms of service have you provided?"

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind... Had Maddy not did her part... things would be very different." Joey replied "Killing you would do nothing... If anything, it would only further my sentence" he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one "You have residence with the heroes, tell me... what forms of service have you provided?"
"Hm.... oh they were just my parole officers. Yeah no I moved out." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back