• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Deep cover shield agents. This agents went in knowing that Edgewood is filled with plenty of off the hook vigilantes that kill. Point still stands. They're the best in the world are what they do. SHIELD can use that." Fury said. "As for you." He went to Spider-Man's cell. "Get used to this cell. It's home until this is sorted out."
"Those agents were TRAINING!" Joey replied "They weren't even finished with their training yet. We can't just let these men run free after killing agents. There's no justice in it. SHIELD's main objective is homeland security, your priority is the safety of the American people, and yet you are so casually letting citizens of this country who sign up to fight for it, die at the hands of invaders who have no purpose of even being here in the first place. These men are nothing more but a crime against the space time continuum, and yet you give them a home here as they slaughter our agents. Just what the hell does human life even mean to you?"

"Those agents were TRAINING!" Joey replied "They weren't even finished with their training yet. We can't just let these men run free after killing agents. There's no justice in it. SHIELD's main objective is homeland security, your priority is the safety of the American people, and yet you are so casually letting citizens of this country who sign up to fight for it, die at the hands of invaders who have no purpose of even being here in the first place. These men are nothing more but a crime against the space time continuum, and yet you give them a home here as they slaughter our agents. Just what the hell does human life even mean to you?"
"I'm not going to overlook potential recourses because a few hundred people were killed." Fury said. "I gave you another chance. I'm just extending them the same curtacy.

"I'm not going to overlook potential recourses because a few hundred people were killed." Fury said. "I gave you another chance. I'm just extending them the same curtacy.
(I always saw Fury as the "We take no lives." Kinda guy. You know.)
"Courtesy can only get a man so far in life." Joey mumbled. He seemed a bit jealous of the special treatment the mercs were getting. He then left to the cafeteria to look for Agent Coulson.

(I always saw Fury as the "We take no lives." Kinda guy. You know.)
"Courtesy can only get a man so far in life." Joey mumbled. He seemed a bit jealous of the special treatment the mercs were getting. He then left to the cafeteria to look for Agent Coulson.
(Fury is more of the guy who will use everything he has at his disposal to reach his goals. He's definitely in the grayer area of good guys) "Yeah and they're still in custody 24/7 when they aren't working." Fury said.

(Fury is more of the guy who will use everything he has at his disposal to reach his goals. He's definitely in the grayer area of good guys) "Yeah and they're still in custody 24/7 when they aren't working." Fury said.
"Tch." Joey went to the cafeteria to get himself something to eat. He was pissed off at Fury, this was his superior? He wondered if it was possible to put someone with a bit more compassion in his possition instead.

"Tch." Joey went to the cafeteria to get himself something to eat. He was pissed off at Fury, this was his superior? He wondered if it was possible to put someone with a bit more compassion in his possition instead.
(Just a tiny bit hypocritical of him don't ya think)

(Elaborate.)
(His being a SHIELD agent is the second chance Fury is giving him. Fury could have just as easily given him to the death sentence or worse and be done with it. He had enough evidence on him and really no one in Fury's position can chance the safety of the world on something such as being compassionate.)

(His being a SHIELD agent is the second chance Fury is giving him. Fury could have just as easily given him to the death sentence or worse and be done with it. He had enough evidence on him and really no one in Fury's position can chance the safety of the world on something such as being compassionate.)
(Yet before Joey became an agent or even an Avenger, he was already showing signs of change and was helping the heroes out as well. He was already distancing himself and even stopping the criminal underworld. Meanwhile the mercs are just given a free pass because they're your characters. Joey had to prove himself at redemption before society would accept him, and even so, he is now seeing the consequences of his previous actions.)

(Yet before Joey became an agent or even an Avenger, he was already showing signs of change and was helping the heroes out as well. He was already distancing himself and even stopping the criminal underworld. Meanwhile the mercs are just given a free pass because they're your characters. Joey had to prove himself at redemption before society would accept him, and even so, he is now seeing the consequences of his previous actions.)
(Okay but look at Roxie she changed. Joey doesn't seem to believe in second chances like... at all and he was still on the run when he began to show those signs)

(Okay but look at Roxie she changed. Joey doesn't seem to believe in second chances like... at all and he was still on the run when he began to show those signs)
(THEY
MURDERED
SHIELD
AGENTS
Joey was on the run but eventually stopped running and dedicated his time to fixing the world. He stopped human traffickers, leaked info on terrorists, etc. He wasn't given a second chance after murdering a bunch of shield agents and being arrested)

(THEY
MURDERED
SHIELD
AGENTS
Joey was on the run but eventually stopped running and dedicated his time to fixing the world. He stopped human traffickers, leaked info on terrorists, etc. He wasn't given a second chance after murdering a bunch of shield agents and being arrested)
(True but undercover isn't really something you put trainees through. Second Once they went undercover they'd have to hope that a cop didn't shoot them because no one in the city was notified of them being there. They didn't know that it was a SHIELD OP no one in the city did. Not even the cities mayor or higher ups because SHIELD ops are above their need to know list. As far as the city and the general public knows they stopped a drug cartel and that's about it)

(True but undercover isn't really something you put trainees through. Second Once they went undercover they'd have to hope that a cop didn't shoot them because no one in the city was notified of them being there. They didn't know that it was a SHIELD OP no one in the city did. Not even the cities mayor or higher ups because SHIELD ops are above their need to know list. As far as the city and the general public knows they stopped a drug cartel and that's about it)
(Technically, they were STILL IN TRAINING. They were learning under Joey so they could prepare to be shipped to colombia and such. And if you really think a police force can just get away with a drug bust being done by Uncle Sam, then you are sadly mistaken. In fact, agencies pull a lot of strings to keep the cops off their tails.)
"You don't just kill a CIA agent and get away with it. Those agents lives had meaning to SHIELD. And now we're just gonna make the men who killed them in cold blood our allies..." Joey mumbled to himself as he ate a burger "Fury... Fury has lost it." He began thinking to himself, wondering if it was possible to have Fury demoted for such idiotic methods. If this kept up, mutiny would be inevitable. Those agents had families, friends, relatives, some of which were in the agency as well. You don't just destroy government property and walk away. He kept thinking to himself, how could he get Fury fired? Everyone could see he was visibly lost in thought.

(Technically, they were STILL IN TRAINING. They were learning under Joey so they could prepare to be shipped to colombia and such. And if you really think a police force can just get away with a drug bust being done by Uncle Sam, then you are sadly mistaken. In fact, agencies pull a lot of strings to keep the cops off their tails.)
"You don't just kill a CIA agent and get away with it. Those agents lives had meaning to SHIELD. And now we're just gonna make the men who killed them in cold blood our allies..." Joey mumbled to himself as he ate a burger "Fury... Fury has lost it." He began thinking to himself, wondering if it was possible to have Fury demoted for such idiotic methods. If this kept up, mutiny would be inevitable. Those agents had families, friends, relatives, some of which were in the agency as well. You don't just destroy government property and walk away. He kept thinking to himself, how could he get Fury fired? Everyone could see he was visibly lost in thought.
(The way SHIELD does things and has does things in the comics that 100% is how it works at least for them. Besides you threw shield agents being there at me. I play the director of shield. I should be told about things like this being related beforehand) He was informed later that Fury wanted to speak to him personally.

(The way SHIELD does things and has does things in the comics that 100% is how it works at least for them. Besides you threw shield agents being there at me. I play the director of shield. I should be told about things like this being related beforehand) He was informed later that Fury wanted to speak to him personally.
(... fair point.)
He then went to Fury's headquarters. "Yes sir?"

(... fair point.)
He then went to Fury's headquarters. "Yes sir?"
"I want to tell you something to put your mind at ease. They will have to face the deaths of those people. But I didn't give them this chance soley on their abilities. They all show potential to be better people..." He said. "All of them had their motivations for the things they did. None of them inherently evil or malicious. If at any point you are curious as to their motivations talk to them or me. To put your mind at ease I'll start with Scout. He turned himself in after finding out what was really going on behind those drugs. He sent what little money he had earned to the families anonymously to help pay for funerals."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back