• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Okay, clearly whatever he was stabbed with is abnormally intense."
She attempts to suck out the poison.
The fast acting poison was.spread around his body. She'd have to remove all of his blood to get out. "Eris!" She heard a voice come from a speaker.on the suit. It sounded like medic. "Eris bring him here. I did ze math he still has 72 hours to live."

(haha there are things called 'going to bed at a reasonable hour' and 'having a semi-shitty cold)

(and i partook in both of them)

(sorry about not being here to respond though)

Eris summons Lazarus to carry him to the house while she searches the area for signs of whoever poisoned him.
Thean who poisened him up and disappeared. When they got to the house Medic took him to the basement and shoved a bunch of Allyson's stuff off a table. "Apologies Allyson. I'll pay for it later." He placed Peter on it. Musicnotes Musicnotes

Thean who poisened him up and disappeared. When they got to the house Medic took him to the basement and shoved a bunch of Allyson's stuff off a table. "Apologies Allyson. I'll pay for it later." He placed Peter on it. Musicnotes Musicnotes
"We have an infirmary!" Allyson shouted when her stuff got shoved to the floor. Some of the smaller things breaking.

(oh ok)

(good to know i'm the only one here with common sense regarding bedtimes)

"We have an infirmary!" Allyson shouted when her stuff got shoved to the floor. Some of the smaller things breaking.

",I'll be okay" fate said still hiding indigo. They hear the commotion. "What's going on?"
"I didn't know zis. I'm sorry." He apologized. He took a sample of Peter's blood.

After a few minutes. ,"Shisa." He cursed. "Zis other Peter is as smart as zis one. I can treat it. Only Maddy's healing abilities can heal him. We need to hope we can find her within ze next three days." Peter was still screaming.

"I didn't know zis. I'm sorry." He apologized. He took a sample of Peter's blood.

After a few minutes. ,"Shisa." He cursed. "Zis other Peter is as smart as zis one. I can treat it. Only Maddy's healing abilities can heal him. We need to hope we can find her within ze next three days." Peter was still screaming.
"Maddy can't heal poisons and that's what this looks like...where is Maddy? I thought she was with Peter. " Allyson said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back