• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Maddy can't heal poisons and that's what this looks like...where is Maddy? I thought she was with Peter. " Allyson said.
"Yes but look. Ze poison will wear off soon enough on it's own. It's tearing him apart from ze inside. Destroying tissue and other things. She can't heal poisons but she can heal physical injury which is vhat zis poison is doing." He said. "Yes. She vas. She vas probably Kidnapped." Medic said. "After all Ze best way to get to her is through her friends ja?"

"Yes but look. Ze poison will wear off soon enough on it's own. It's tearing him apart from ze inside. Destroying tissue and other things. She can't heal poisons but she can heal physical injury which is vhat zis poison is doing." He said. "Yes. She vas. She vas probably Kidnapped." Medic said. "After all Ze best way to get to her is through her friends ja?"
" yeah...she cares about us a lot. Hey fate is there a Maddy in your world?" She asked. Fate shook her head. "No, Mrs Smith lost her daughter in a car accident when she was little. ". Allyson sighed. " oh..wait you know her mom in your world. " fate nods. "Yeah Mrs. Smith is the sweetest person. She is a botanist and works in the other side of the lab Allan works in." She said mentioning her world's Allyson. Allyson was surprised there was a non evil Venus.

" yeah...she cares about us a lot. Hey fate is there a Maddy in your world?" She asked. Fate shook her head. "No, Mrs Smith lost her daughter in a car accident when she was little. ". Allyson sighed. " oh..wait you know her mom in your world. " fate nods. "Yeah Mrs. Smith is the sweetest person. She is a botanist and works in the other side of the lab Allan works in." She said mentioning her world's Allyson. Allyson was surprised there was a non evil Venus.
"Point being. We need to find her." Medic said. "She's ze only one who can do zis."

"Hello. Zis is ze Medic. I vas wondering if you could track Maddison's spirit energy?" He asked.
"That's... not possible. Her energy output is very low and quite common. With the Hatless and such, we'd get too many signals." He replied "Joey's energy output is extremely high compared to others so tracing him would be easier but I can't seem to trace him at all."

"That's... not possible. Her energy output is very low and quite common. With the Hatless and such, we'd get too many signals." He replied "Joey's energy output is extremely high compared to others so tracing him would be easier but I can't seem to trace him at all."
Medic sighed sadly. "Oh vell. Thank you for your time." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back