• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"What do we have?" Joey asked

Peter screamed his pain. The suit signaled any watching at the house for help. It sent his vitals to Allyson's computer they we're dropping fast.

"I love you." Ben said closing his eyes. "Please don't hold this against yourself." (Night)
Nyx had enough of Maddy squirming and hit her once more knocking her out. She dragged her through the shadows entering the warehouse. "Horde move". She went over to the table and grabbed a few bottles making some sort of cocktail into the syringe. Her shadows placed Maddy into the chair tightening the restraints. " this should deal with the healing and werewolf problems and make this a little more fun " nyx injected her with it.

Allyson saw the screen. "Guys we need to go now" fate nods at Ben. "I'll try"

Nyx had enough of Maddy squirming and hit her once more knocking her out. She dragged her through the shadows entering the warehouse. "Horde move". She went over to the table and grabbed a few bottles making some sort of cocktail into the syringe. Her shadows placed Maddy into the chair tightening the restraints. " this should deal with the healing and werewolf problems and make this a little more fun " nyx injected her with it.

"MADDY!" Joey shouted as he began to pull on the restraints. "Let go of her YOU BITCH!" He shouted as his hand began to turn skeletal.

Nyx then gave him a sedative. "You should have saw what we did to your friend."
Before she could inject the sedative, the arm completely turned skeletal, all flesh and veins were gone. This process began to spread to the right of his torso.

The process began to speed up. He was unaffected by the sedatives "You're gonna need something stronger than that." (I'm assuming this is a regular sedative for humans?)
(Yeah) Nyx frowns before giving him the strongest ones she had."just take a little nap"

Venom had to call up her family to be taken to her base. "That was rude you left without me." He said.

Ben went upstairs to his old room where Azimuth said. "Have you proved your worth to yourself yet. Are you ready to stop being foolish and put my creation back on?" Azimuth asked standing on the bedside table. Ben picked up the Omnitrix and attached it to his wrist. "Yeah. I am."

"Good. Now I need to talk to that Engineer and taking me home. I've had quite enough of planet Earth for one day." Azimuth said jumping off the bed.

Venom had to call up her family to be taken to her base. "That was rude you left without me." He said.

Ben went upstairs to his old room where Azimuth said. "Have you proved your worth to yourself yet. Are you ready to stop being foolish and put my creation back on?" Azimuth asked standing on the bedside table. Ben picked up the Omnitrix and attached it to his wrist. "Yeah. I am."

"Good. Now I need to talk to that Engineer and taking me home. I've had quite enough of planet Earth for one day." Azimuth said jumping off the bed.
"Yeah yeah yeah" she said.

Fate was watching from the door way. She was holding indigo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back