• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Nyx got up pulling the web away from her face. "Somewhere you won't see him again. I need to hurry up and end this before joey does stupid. " nyx charges up a powerful shadow orb shooting it at peter Maddy growled tugging the shadow off her. She looked at Venom ad punched him, her hand covered in spirit energy

Allyson helped move fate
"She's vaking up." Medic.

Peter jumped over it. "You know I'd bet you'd do great at the circus." He landed behind her. Grabbed her arms and forced them behind her back before cover them in lots of strong g webbing that was more difficult to snap.

"No cause I may have hired Nyx, I don't want to be killed by her. She enjoys killing a bit too much" horde said
"And she criticizes me for being a killer." Joey said as he rolled his eyes "Then can you at least drug me? I want to at least be high in this moment."

"She's vaking up." Medic.

Peter jumped over it. "You know I'd bet you'd do great at the circus." He landed behind her. Grabbed her arms and forced them behind her back before cover them in lots of strong g webbing that was more difficult to snap.
"hey venom, help me out?" Nyx asked. Maddy went to punch venom again.

Fate wakes up. ",let me go!"

Tyson hangs up and Eric gets a vision of the serpent wrapping around Tyson and holding him underwater in an attempt to drown him. When the vision ends, Eric slowly becomes severely dehydrated.
Eric tells hunter about the vision. Hunter gets him some water. "Stay with me okay Eric, ma would kill me if you died."

"hey venom, help me out?" Nyx asked. Maddy went to punch venom again.

Fate wakes up. ",let me go!"
Venom punched her. "Hey other me. Not cool that's girlfriend to be." He jumped over kicking Peter in the face. He tore off the webbing.

"No." Ben said. "I'm sorry that we're detaining you like this but this is for your own good." Engineer turned on the machine. She felt the darkness inside her start to shrink. A similar feeling to when she was being turned but also the opposite.

Venom punched her. "Hey other me. Not cool that's girlfriend to be." He jumped over kicking Peter in the face. He tore off the webbing.

"No." Ben said. "I'm sorry that we're detaining you like this but this is for your own good." Engineer turned on the machine. She felt the darkness inside her start to shrink. A similar feeling to when she was being turned but also the opposite.
"thanks. " nyx created shadow ninja stars and threw three at Peter, aiming for his arm, chest ,and head. Maddy got knocked back by the punch but then ran at Nyx tackling to the ground. Her eyes were yellow and she really looked like she was going to tear her apart. Shadow vines started to wrap around her leg, thorns digging into her skin.

Fate struggled but soon stopped

"thanks. " nyx created shadow ninja stars and threw three at Peter, aiming for his arm, chest ,and head. Maddy got knocked back by the punch but then ran at Nyx tackling to the ground. Her eyes were yellow and she really looked like she was going to tear her apart. Shadow vines started to wrap around her leg, thorns digging into her skin.

Fate struggled but soon stopped
Peter dodged most of them but one of them got him in the leg. Venom grabbed Peter used a paralyzing agent. Paralyzing him from the next down. "Hey Maddy!" He yelled putting his hand against Peter's throat. His fingers extended into Symbiotic needles. "Give up." Any move she made of the offensive manner would be noticed. And she wasn't quick enough to keep those needs from going into Peter's neck.

"Fate?" Ben asked. "Are you okay?"

Eric tells hunter about the vision. Hunter gets him some water. "Stay with me okay Eric, ma would kill me if you died."
Eric's condition worsens by the second. Meanwhile, Tyson is fighting the serpent and does in fact get pulled underwater. However, he still continues to fight.

Peter dodged most of them but one of them got him in the leg. Venom grabbed Peter used a paralyzing agent. Paralyzing him from the next down. "Hey Maddy!" He yelled putting his hand against Peter's throat. His fingers extended into Symbiotic needles. "Give up." Any move she made of the offensive manner would be noticed. And she wasn't quick enough to keep those needs from going into Peter's neck.

"Fate?" Ben asked. "Are you okay?"
Maddy looked up. " don't hurt him." She got off Nyx, Nyx stood up, punching Maddy in the nose, they could hear it break as blood gushed down. "That's for earlier." Maddy's body was already starting to heal itself. Nyx walked over to peter and venom. "Just drop the spider here. "

"Yeah..." She said quietly.

Maddy looked up. " don't hurt him." She got off Nyx, Nyx stood up, punching Maddy in the nose, they could hear it break as blood gushed down. "That's for earlier." Maddy's body was already starting to heal itself. Nyx walked over to peter and venom. "Just drop the spider here. "

"Yeah..." She said quietly.
He sent the needles into Peter's neck anyway and injected a painful poison that made him scream then dropped him. "Hey how about I buy you dinner tonight. You know. Take the initiative and all that."

Ben unhooked her from the machine and helped her up. "It wasn't you." He said. "The things you said to me. They weren't the real you. I know that." He hugged her.

Hunter frowns staying by her little brother.
A few minutes pass and Eric condition nears fatality, but then it stops. He's still drained and somewhat dehydrated, but it's no longer getting worse. Tyson returns with a scale in his right hand while his left arm is broken.
"Another one off the list."

He sent the needles into Peter's neck anyway and injected a painful poison that made him scream then dropped him. "Hey how about I buy you dinner tonight. You know. Take the initiative and all that."

Ben unhooked her from the machine and helped her up. "It wasn't you." He said. "The things you said to me. They weren't the real you. I know that." He hugged her.
"Peter!" Maddy yelled going over to him. Nyx then grabbed Maddy with her shadows. They twisted her arms, hearing bones breaking. Maddy screamed out in pain which turned into a howl still struggling with in the shadows grasp. Nyx ignored the suggestion. "Squirming won't help."

She silently hugs him.

A few minutes pass and Eric condition nears fatality, but then it stops. He's still drained and somewhat dehydrated, but it's no longer getting worse. Tyson returns with a scale in his right hand while his left arm is broken.
"Another one off the list."
Eric had passed out. Hunter turns. " you did it?"

"Peter!" Maddy yelled going over to him. Nyx then grabbed Maddy with her shadows. They twisted her arms, hearing bones breaking. Maddy screamed out in pain which turned into a howl still struggling with in the shadows grasp. Nyx ignored the suggestion. "Squirming won't help."

She silently hugs him.
Peter screamed his pain. The suit signaled any watching at the house for help. It sent his vitals to Allyson's computer they we're dropping fast.

"I love you." Ben said closing his eyes. "Please don't hold this against yourself." (Night)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back