• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Maddy growled seeing the webs. She tried tearing them off her. Nyx shot another shadows orb at her

Allyson nods going through the teleporter.
Venom walked over.to her. "Not even shadows huh? Man what's this girl got that's useful. Oh look at me I can heal people. I'm in love with a goddamn psycho." He laughed. "Ah... Still waiting for the day that you ask me out Nyx." Peat said. "Though let me guess. Same old answer being I should be the one to asking g you right?"

When she appeared at the house the teleporter self destructed. The Mercs were probably dead by now. "Ah did ya get em?" Engineer asked.

Venom walked over.to her. "Not even shadows huh? Man what's this girl got that's useful. Oh look at me I can heal people. I'm in love with a goddamn psycho." He laughed. "Ah... Still waiting for the day that you ask me out Nyx." Peat said. "Though let me guess. Same old answer being I should be the one to asking g you right?"

When she appeared at the house the teleporter self destructed. The Mercs were probably dead by now. "Ah did ya get em?" Engineer asked.
"Venom shut up." Nyx said. Maddy turned to her werewolf form, breaking the webs, she went at Nyx.

Allyson nods handing over the plans

"Venom shut up." Nyx said. Maddy turned to her werewolf form, breaking the webs, she went at Nyx.

Allyson nods handing over the plans
Two black webs held her back. "Ooh now this is more like. Lady's got a more beastial si- OOF!" He was hit in the jaw by a red foot. Peter landed in the ground. "Whoa?" "What?" Spider-Man and Venom circled around each other. "What a totally freaky Friday?" They said together. One was evil and the other a hero but they still both Spider-Man.

"Alright." Engineer looked over the plans. "Let's see move that there, get that out of the way, remove that, reverse that, EUREKA!" He yelled. "I got it!"

Two black webs held her back. "Ooh now this is more like. Lady's got a more beastial si- OOF!" He was hit in the jaw by a red foot. Peter landed in the ground. "Whoa?" "What?" Spider-Man and Venom circled around each other. "What a totally freaky Friday?" They said together. One was evil and the other a hero but they still both Spider-Man.

"Alright." Engineer looked over the plans. "Let's see move that there, get that out of the way, remove that, reverse that, EUREKA!" He yelled. "I got it!"
" okay let's hurry this up"nyx said. Maddy changed back. "Tell me where he is!" Nyx shot another shadow orb at her. "I said you will see"

"You did?" Allyson said

" okay let's hurry this up"nyx said. Maddy changed back. "Tell me where he is!" Nyx shot another shadow orb at her. "I said you will see"

"You did?" Allyson said
The two began to fight. "I've fought me before. But that one talked less." Peter said punching Venom. "Ah some people just don't have a good sense of humor. Before you die I'll let you know... You did." He punched Peter's gut

Engineer went to the basement and got to work. "Yeah look at these." He handed her revised blue prints. "Probably gonna want a hard had on this one ma'am." He said.

In Maddy's head, Haruhi's words echoed "Remember your training."
The two began to fight. "I've fought me before. But that one talked less." Peter said punching Venom. "Ah some people just don't have a good sense of humor. Before you die I'll let you know... You did." He punched Peter's gut

Engineer went to the basement and got to work. "Yeah look at these." He handed her revised blue prints. "Probably gonna want a hard had on this one ma'am." He said.
Maddy dodged the shadow orb, she went at nyx punching her in the nose before getting several more hits in. Nyx fell to the ground. Nyx 's shadows wrapped around Maddy's fist. She smiled. "Nice one"

Allyson takes the plans and follows going to her work station.

Maddy dodged the shadow orb, she went at nyx punching her in the nose before getting several more hits in. Nyx fell to the ground. Nyx 's shadows wrapped around Maddy's fist. She smiled. "Nice one"

Allyson takes the plans and follows going to her work station.
"Oop tag in." Venom jumped and lands behind Maddy. "Don't care what kind of training you got. You don't have super strength you ain't hurting me. Also speed. And good reflexes." A web ball hit Nyx's face. "Where's my friend!" "Friend. I thought you were a good guy. Who's friends with a psychopathic killer? Besides you know... Other bad guys. Are we sure this guy isn't as bad as me?"

They got to work. "Alright. Now we just to reverse and. Got it! Plug her in." Engineer said.

"Oop tag in." Venom jumped and lands behind Maddy. "Don't care what kind of training you got. You don't have super strength you ain't hurting me. Also speed. And good reflexes." A web ball hit Nyx's face. "Where's my friend!" "Friend. I thought you were a good guy. Who's friends with a psychopathic killer? Besides you know... Other bad guys. Are we sure this guy isn't as bad as me?"

They got to work. "Alright. Now we just to reverse and. Got it! Plug her in." Engineer said.
Nyx got up pulling the web away from her face. "Somewhere you won't see him again. I need to hurry up and end this before joey does stupid. " nyx charges up a powerful shadow orb shooting it at peter Maddy growled tugging the shadow off her. She looked at Venom ad punched him, her hand covered in spirit energy

Allyson helped move fate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back