• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(I totally made my post so you could interact with a plethora of characters but okay) "No." He said. "The love of my life is dead. Of course I'm not okay."
She hugs him. "I'm sorry, we can talk about it later if you want But for now I am going to check on everyone else" She said as she got up and walked into the living room. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
Jane smiled and began to drink her tea before saying "what do you have to eat here?"
" Oh, a few things, I try and be varied but its mostly meats and bread. Meat pies, salmon, and Steak are my specialties but we have a pretty varied menu if you want a look." He had in truth liquidated all of his uncle's assets after his death so he was actually pretty over prepared but with this sale, there would be another.

"Okay let's see startin' with the important people. Jeremy. My other half. Looks just like me but he's faster. Best way to tell the diff, he has a weddin' ring. His married to a clone of some retired hero named Dana. Clone's name is Diana. If you meet a Dr. Wolfe he'll pay good money get his hands on her. Peter Parker, a self righteous douche bag, also the here called Spider-Man." He said. (Let's say the evil Venom in her world) "Heard his squeeze died a bit ago. Serves him right... But man what I wouldn't have given to tap dat... Oh right people. Uh... Dere's another version of you. But she's a goody two-shoes doctor and kinda dull, dat said super hot kinda like you but you're more my type. She's engaged to some guy named Joey. Mob Boss and an avenger. He's a full time superhero while bein' balls deep in the criminal underworld. We got a crap load of video game characters. And... Who else who else oh yeah, some guy from a cartoon with a shape shiften' watch and a broad who can control luck. Oh also a guy with black angel wings who's best friends with a guy with tiny robots in his body. The first guys gettin' close with an ex-villain who's also hot as hell. Also the Smith family. Don't know what family's like in your world but here their a bunch of assassin's... I wonder if they'd let me take up any contracts they don't want." Musicnotes Musicnotes
"Oh my family is assassins in my world too. Good to know she didn't follow the family business." She said making a mental list of everyone. "So venom is a hero here, interesting."

She grit her teeth and clenched her fist. She was squeezing a glass of water in her hands "You know about him?"
"Yes." He answered honestly. "Well I should say I know him now. I know nothing about how he was then." oh this is going to get me into trouble "He tried to stop me from throwing myself into the lake that night. He was the man in the scarf."

" Oh, a few things, I try and be varied but its mostly meats and bread. Meat pies, salmon, and Steak are my specialties but we have a pretty varied menu if you want a look." He had in truth liquidated all of his uncle's assets after his death so he was actually pretty over prepared but with this sale, there would be another.
"I'll take a meat pie then." Jane said with a shrug not bothering to look at the menu.

"Yes." He answered honestly. "Well I should say I know him now. I know nothing about how he was then." oh this is going to get me into trouble "He tried to stop me from throwing myself into the lake that night. He was the man in the scarf."
"THAT WAS HIM?" She shouted as she crushed the glass in her hands into pieces.

"THAT WAS HIM?" She shouted as she crushed the glass in her hands into pieces.
Oh I have become error. "Look I know that what he did was wrong. I know that he took your sister away from you. "But..." He was trying to come up for an excuse. Luckily the legendary that poked around people's lives did it for him. But he's died multiple times and spent years in a place worse than hell, he's done everything he can to atone for past sins at this point, besides anything you could come up with to hurt him will pale in comparison to what he's already experienced. "Not helping." Josh said through clenched teeth. "I have the strangest feeling that I should have kept my mouth shut."

Last edited:
Abigail led out an uncomfortable laugh. “Guess I should get with the program then.”

Abigail’s gaze crawled to her feet with an emotion you can’t read. “That’s what I did back home, and if I went back like this, they’d probably do it to me.”

Abigail’s gaze crawled to her feet with an emotion you can’t read. “That’s what I did back home, and if I went back like this, they’d probably do it to me.”
Ben sighed and walked up to her. "I doubt that your parents are actually so cruel as to stop caring about because you have powers. And if they are... Then screw them."

Ben sighed and walked up to her. "I doubt that your parents are actually so cruel as to stop caring about because you have powers. And if they are... Then screw them."

“No, you don’t get it. The Metahuman Education Program, run by some rich lady. ‘Anyone discovered to be or truthfully reported to be a metahuman who lives in Peachflower or Pearbranch will be sent to one of their facilities’. Truthful reports score you enough of a reward to make a temptation. My parents probably wouldn’t say a thing, but my friends...”

“No, you don’t get it. The Metahuman Education Program, run by some rich lady. ‘Anyone discovered to be or truthfully reported to be a metahuman who lives in Peachflower or Pearbranch will be sent to one of their facilities’. Truthful reports score you enough of a reward to make a temptation. My parents probably wouldn’t say a thing, but my friends...”
"Wait. Don't you get a say?" He asked. "This is America they can't just force you to go to a particular school."

"Wait. Don't you get a say?" He asked. "This is America they can't just force you to go to a particular school."

“I honestly don’t know how true the stuff on the flyers is, or how much of it they actually act on.”

Ben leaned against the wall. "Where is this school?" He asked

“No idea. But I do know the place is funded by some lady named Natalia Macabre. Now, I don’t really know that much about super villains, but something about that name has always sat wrong with me.”

“No idea. But I do know the place is funded by some lady named Natalia Macabre. Now, I don’t really know that much about super villains, but something about that name has always sat wrong with me.”
"Yeah." Ben said. "I'll look into after current crises has been dealt with."

"If you need anything don't hesitate ask. People here don't bite. Well... most of us." He said.

Most of us?” Abigail asked, sounding both concerned and curious, “Is there anyone I need to be cautious of?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back