• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Really. Like... Maddy." He said. "She's a werewolf."
" I know. Why do you think he hired me? Takes a Maddy to catch one. Best part is my boss doesn't care how I get the pelt or pelts. " Nyx said. "Hmm it would be fun to get the heroes to do some of my work for me. Know anyone who specials in mutating people?"

" I know. Why do you think he hired me? Takes a Maddy to catch one. Best part is my boss doesn't care how I get the pelt or pelts. " Nyx said. "Hmm it would be fun to get the heroes to do some of my work for me. Know anyone who specials in mutating people?"
"No one dat I know how to contact though a Doctor's always on call so it's pretty easy to lure her out." Scout said. He pulled out his pistol and began shooting people at random. He holstered the gun. "Now we wait."

Oh I have become error. "Look I know that what he did was wrong. I know that he took your sister away from you. "But..." He was trying to come up for an excuse. Luckily the legendary that poked around people's lives did it for him. But he's died multiple times and spent years in a place worse than hell, he's done everything he can to atone for past sins at this point, besides anything you could come up with to hurt him will pale in comparison to what he's already experienced. "Not helping." Josh said through clenched teeth. "I have the strangest feeling that I should have kept my mouth shut."
"I do care for atonement... I want vengeance." She said "I want him to understand my pain... and he will understand." She turned back to the kitchen "Listen to me Josh... if you want to live, you stay away from him... he's trouble and only time will tell before he uses you as a human shield."

"No one dat I know how to contact though a Doctor's always on call so it's pretty easy to lure her out." Scout said. He pulled out his pistol and began shooting people at random. He holstered the gun. "Now we wait."
Joey appeared from an alley "What the hell is going on?" He said as he ran to the bystanders who were shot. "Shit.." He pulled out his phone and contacted 911.

Joey appeared from an alley "What the hell is going on?" He said as he ran to the bystanders who were shot. "Shit.." He pulled out his phone and contacted 911.
He saw Jeremy. (He still hasn't learned about the split) he wasn't wearing his wedding band and had a holster with a firearm.

"I do care for atonement... I want vengeance." She said "I want him to understand my pain... and he will understand." She turned back to the kitchen "Listen to me Josh... if you want to live, you stay away from him... he's trouble and only time will tell before he uses you as a human shield."
"He couldn't have just killed her. The way you talk. You trusted him once... What happened?" He askedm

"I would rather make a plan and shoot later." Nyx disappeared into the shadows

"He couldn't have just killed her. The way you talk. You trusted him once... What happened?" He askedm
"I... I remember it well." She grit her teeth "What does it matter to you? He killed her with his own hands. I saw him pull the trigger."
He saw Jeremy. (He still hasn't learned about the split) he wasn't wearing his wedding band and had a holster with a firearm.
"I would rather make a plan and shoot later." Nyx disappeared into the shadows
Joey ran up to Scout "Jeremy! Did I just see Maddy here? Listen, I need your help to get these people to the hospital."

"I... I remember it well." She grit her teeth "What does it matter to you? He killed her with his own hands. I saw him pull the trigger."

Joey ran up to Scout "Jeremy! Did I just see Maddy here? Listen, I need your help to get these people to the hospital."
"Because you're hurting unnecessarily." He said. "Let me help you."

Scout looked at him. "I don't my speed back. Can't you portal 'em?" He asked. The teleportation device he nicked from the HL signaled it was ready. He was headed out of the country. He pulled it out. "Oh hey. Dat's my stop. Have a good weddin' Joe. Tell your squeeze dat she's got unfortunate luck." He teleported to the UK.

"Because you're hurting unnecessarily." He said. "Let me help you."

Scout looked at him. "I don't my speed back. Can't you portal 'em?" He asked. The teleportation device he nicked from the HL signaled it was ready. He was headed out of the country. He pulled it out. "Oh hey. Dat's my stop. Have a good weddin' Joe. Tell your squeeze dat she's got unfortunate luck." He teleported to the UK.
"What... my squeeze?" Joey said as he opened portals to the hospital. "Got to be careful, want to avoid giving them shock."

"What... my squeeze?" Joey said as he opened portals to the hospital. "Got to be careful, want to avoid giving them shock."
He sees Jill was standing outside the hospital taking a small break. She noticed the portal. " please don't let it be a villain..."

Josh stepped forward. "Because I want to help you."
"And right now, you're not helping me. I hoped you would come here under different circumstances..." She said
He sees Jill was standing outside the hospital taking a small break. She noticed the portal. " please don't let it be a villain..."
Joey walks through with the pedestrians "Jill! I need some help!" He shouted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back