• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"And right now, you're not helping me. I hoped you would come here under different circumstances..." She said

Joey walks through with the pedestrians "Jill! I need some help!" He shouted
"I originally wanted to ask to spend some time with you. You shot that idea down." He said.

"I..." She sighed "I'm sorry, that was my fault. Where did you want to go?"
"I thought you'd like to experience the joys of pokemon beyond just battling." He said. "Of course if you'd like I could teach you how to properly breed Pokemon and help you learn to be one of two trainers in the world." Dragunov Dragunov

Last edited:
"And right now, you're not helping me. I hoped you would come here under different circumstances..." She said

Joey walks through with the pedestrians "Jill! I need some help!" He shouted
"Coming!" She shouted and ran to the entrance, calling for more help. She then ran over to him. "Shooting?" She asked.

"I thought you'd like to experience the joys of pokemon beyond just battling." He said. "Of course if you'd like I could teach you how to properly breed Pokemon and help you learn to be one of two trainers in the world." Dragunov Dragunov
"I see... how would we do that?" she asked
"Coming!" She shouted and ran to the entrance, calling for more help. She then ran over to him. "Shooting?" She asked.
"Yup, real bad." Joey replied

"I see... how would we do that?" she asked

"Yup, real bad." Joey replied
"We will probably need Maddy, we already have surgeons in the O.R and from the looks of a few of these wounds some of the patients would need to be there." Jill said as a few other nurses walked out to help.

Allyson was in the basement working on weapons that might help with dealing with the demon. Every once in awhile. She would zone out and get a vision.

Allyson was in the basement working on weapons that might help with dealing with the demon. Every once in awhile. She would zone out and get a vision.
One vision she had was particularly bad. It showed Peter facing off against the Demon by himself. A battle he quickly lost. She saw him remove his mask. He had not shaven in some time. However the look on his face. He seemed to welcome the end.

"We will probably need Maddy, we already have surgeons in the O.R and from the looks of a few of these wounds some of the patients would need to be there." Jill said as a few other nurses walked out to help.
"Maybe..." Joey opened a portal and summoned two Maddy's, however they were different in height, stature and skin color. "Think they can help?"
"Well I can help you gain experiences with various Pokemon. And we could have a battle. I have Pokemon that are on the same level as your Geodude.
"I... Would like that." She said.

"Maybe..." Joey opened a portal and summoned two Maddy's, however they were different in height, stature and skin color. "Think they can help?"

"Alright. Battle first. Or did you have any particular thing you'd like to try in mind?"

One vision she had was particularly bad. It showed Peter facing off against the Demon by himself. A battle he quickly lost. She saw him remove his mask. He had not shaven in some time. However the look on his face. He seemed to welcome the end.
Allyson dropped what she was working on. She shook her head. "That better not happen anytime soon"

"If they can do what Maddy can sure." Jill said. One of the nurses looked at Joey. "You should be careful doing that. You might summon someone you don't want to summon."

Tyson draws the sharks out by flying low over them. Then, whenever one jumped at him, he shot a lava arrow into its mouth, causing it to fall apart and turn into regular sand.

(Damn, why must rpnation do this to me, I haven't gotten a single notification since page 1791)

"Alright. Battle first. Or did you have any particular thing you'd like to try in mind?"
"Well... what does this Geodude know?" She asks "Like what attacks?"
"If they can do what Maddy can sure." Jill said. One of the nurses looked at Joey. "You should be careful doing that. You might summon someone you don't want to summon."
"I understand your concern but don't worry, I see through a thousand universes a second, I know what I'm looking for." Joey replied "But it does hurt a little."

"I understand your concern but don't worry, I see through a thousand universes a second, I know what I'm looking for." Joey replied "But it does hurt a little."
The nurse nods. " let's get these patients inside."

"At this level of experience. Tackle and defense curl."

She gets a quick vision of a book, not yet knowing it's the same one in the desert temple Tyson's trying to get, it opens to a page in a strange text. A few seconds later, the book lights up and she can see a glimpse of a snow storm for a moment before the vision ends.

She gets a quick vision of a book, not yet knowing it's the same one in the desert temple Tyson's trying to get, it opens to a page in a strange text. A few seconds later, the book lights up and she can see a glimpse of a snow storm for a moment before the vision ends.
"Had to be a spell book..." She grabbed a pencil and drew the strange text the best she could? She had no clue what it meant but felt like it was important. She thought about the snow storm. "Eris.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back