• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Well I don't know what you could offer me " she said. "You have something on your head. But maybe you could tell me about the people here "
"Alright in exchange you let me tag along and we split the cut 60-40." He pointed to her for 60 and him for 40

" tell me about the people here" she said simply
"Okay let's see startin' with the important people. Jeremy. My other half. Looks just like me but he's faster. Best way to tell the diff, he has a weddin' ring. His married to a clone of some retired hero named Dana. Clone's name is Diana. If you meet a Dr. Wolfe he'll pay good money get his hands on her. Peter Parker, a self righteous douche bag, also the here called Spider-Man." He said. (Let's say the evil Venom in her world) "Heard his squeeze died a bit ago. Serves him right... But man what I wouldn't have given to tap dat... Oh right people. Uh... Dere's another version of you. But she's a goody two-shoes doctor and kinda dull, dat said super hot kinda like you but you're more my type. She's engaged to some guy named Joey. Mob Boss and an avenger. He's a full time superhero while bein' balls deep in the criminal underworld. We got a crap load of video game characters. And... Who else who else oh yeah, some guy from a cartoon with a shape shiften' watch and a broad who can control luck. Oh also a guy with black angel wings who's best friends with a guy with tiny robots in his body. The first guys gettin' close with an ex-villain who's also hot as hell. Also the Smith family. Don't know what family's like in your world but here their a bunch of assassin's... I wonder if they'd let me take up any contracts they don't want." Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
"I mean... More than one spouse." She said "Doesn't seem... wait... you don't know what Christianity is?"
"No. Different world remember? I assume it must be be a religion of some sort but in my world there isn't such a thing. Wouldn't multiple spouses constitute being married to multiple people?"

She walks around looking for other people to talk to.
She sees Peter. It was bo secret that only a few hours ago he lost someone very close to him. Peter didn't seem to notice her. He was staring intently at a diamond ring held between his thumb and index finger.

"No. Different world remember? I assume it must be be a religion of some sort but in my world there isn't such a thing. Wouldn't multiple spouses constitute being married to multiple people?"
"Well... We usually have monogamy." She said "Also helps with disease control."

"Well maybe you should consider one person to focus on. Instead of juggling two at the same time." She said
"I know..." He said. "But I can't just pick you or her right now too early. I need to get to know both of you better before I can decide who to be with."

"I know..." He said. "But I can't just pick you or her right now too early. I need to get to know both of you better before I can decide who to be with."
"Well maybe you should know us better before dating? I don't know... I'm not used to relationships. My life revolved around politics... and hate." She said

"Well maybe you should know us better before dating? I don't know... I'm not used to relationships. My life revolved around politics... and hate." She said
"Well maybe you could use a little love." He said. Oh Arceus did I just say that? "Sorry that sounded weird."

She sees Peter and turns around and walks the other way.
(you could at least comfort him) Peter kept sitting against the wall. Sam was cooking in the kitchen. Ben was in the gym punching a bag. Jeremy was with Diana in the living room. Sans and Fell two very similar looking skeletons were staring daggers at each other from opposite ends of Sans' room.

(you could at least comfort him) Peter kept sitting against the wall. Sam was cooking in the kitchen. Ben was in the gym punching a bag. Jeremy was with Diana in the living room. Sans and Fell two very similar looking skeletons were staring daggers at each other from opposite ends of Sans' room.
She turned back towards Peter and stood next to him. "Um... Hey, are you okay? What's wrong?" She asked.

She turned back towards Peter and stood next to him. "Um... Hey, are you okay? What's wrong?" She asked.
(I totally made my post so you could interact with a plethora of characters but okay) "No." He said. "The love of my life is dead. Of course I'm not okay."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back