• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Wait... hold on... you mean Dru hasn't gotten his powers back yet? We got our powers back already?" He said (Did we switch back yet or what?) "I mean I lost my Multiverse Connection"
(No switch yet) " well then Joey it looks like your true super power of luck kicks in again. I ask you once more what power do you choose to keep?"

"Well... I mean... I want to think about it." Joey said.
Chuck sighed " ugh don't take forever you won't love that long." Chuck touched Joey's chest and created a small mark " yeah focus on your answer and say it out loud while touching the mark and I'll hear it." Chuck then disappeared.

Chuck sighed " ugh don't take forever you won't love that long." Chuck touched Joey's chest and created a small mark " yeah focus on your answer and say it out loud while touching the mark and I'll hear it." Chuck then disappeared.
(Oh boy you really created a pickle for me.) Joey sighed as he began thinking.

He simply didn't respond thinking for a bit responding a minute later, "We can hide here for awhile until she comes back?" He replied having no idea what to do next
(I live in Utah. Trust me when it snows you get at least three feet) Link looked around.

A quiet beep echoed from the computer. A purely text response, from Penumbra. It reads:

“Owl’s gone.... I always hoped we’d find her, but definitely not like this. Wish Umbra and I could be at the funeral, but we’re out of town right now. Comfort Mouse for me, alright?

P.S. Sorry I only sent a text reply, Umbra’s sleeping right now, don’t want to be rude.

(Ice skating is actually hell for me. I cannot go faster than two inches every thirty seconds and farther than a foot from the wall. If I do, I actually just have an anxiety fit. I’m so terrified of hurting myself. Plus the ice skates start squeezing your ankles...... It’s not really that fun for me.)

(Ice skating is actually hell for me. I cannot go faster than two inches every thirty seconds and farther than a foot from the wall. If I do, I actually just have an anxiety fit. I’m so terrified of hurting myself. Plus the ice skates start squeezing your ankles...... It’s not really that fun for me.)
(I.used.to love ice skating. Then I put on a lot of wieght and now.I'm terrified)

(I.used.to love ice skating. Then I put on a lot of wieght and now.I'm terrified)

(It isn’t good for the popsicle stick people either. You feel very unstable. Like you’re probably going to fall over. Or maybe that’s just me,)

(I just don’t really like ice skating. At all. It makes me very nervous.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back